Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-04-2007, 02:50 AM   #1
LALakerFan4Life
16 Time NBA Champions!

LALakerFan4Life has an OK reputation so far
Default Ice T Offers Cam'ron Some Advice

Quote:

Ice T put the G in gangsta rap. One of the genre's godfathers, Ice T was known for his street roots and his un-compromising following of the rules that apply. But after watching Cam'ron on 60 Minutes last week, he has some harsh words for the Dipset general.

"Cam'ron made a bad move. I mean, Cam'ron applied the rules to the streets, to the rules of hip-hop. Everybody in hip-hop ain't affiliated with the streets on that level. So when they asked him that big question, if a serial killer lived next to him would he tell and he said, no. Cam'ron went out. And I love you Cam'ron, but that was a bad call. If you know somebody's in the neighborhood and he's raping little girls, you supposed to tell the police about that sucker. That's not snitching."

It seems Cam'ron in trying to appear educated in certain matters, made somewhat of a plastic gangsta mistake. Fearing for his pop career, Cam'ron has now hired a public relations company to try to reverse the damage he has caused.

Not exactly a "Street move" is it Cam?

Ice T also had words for Russell Simmons' call to stamp out offensive language in rap music.

"I'ma say 'n****' til the wheels fall off. My daddy used to say it. I believe that, if it doesn't apply to you, don't say it. If you ain't from the hood, don't say n****."
Enough said, I believe.

http://www.streethop.com/hip-hop-new...me-advice.html
LALakerFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 04:21 AM   #2
LongBeachLakers
Local High School Star

LongBeachLakers has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Ice T Offers Cam'ron Some Advice

Ice T is a N1GGA!

N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA! N1GGA!
LongBeachLakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 04:36 AM   #3
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Ballastic has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALakerFan4Life

IceT
Ballastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 11:38 AM   #4
Wizardly Cool

"If you aint from the hood, don't say ni66a..."

What?

Does this mean, you can't drink 40's unless you're from the hood? To take it a step further, don't drink an Old English 40, unless you're from the hood?

Ice T, since you're from "tha hood" this means you can't fu*k white girls anymore.

no more white ******** for Ice T
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: