Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Detroit Pistons Forum

Detroit Pistons Forum Detroit Pistons message board - pistons fan forum

Old 05-05-2007, 12:00 AM   #1
sfpistonfan
I airball my layups

sfpistonfan has an OK reputation so far
Default Game 2-1

I will be at the game tomorrow. Starting at five thirty with a tail gate in he crew parking! Seating in section 210 Row 4 seats 18 and 19 right on the end. come check me out as we root the Pistons to another win!

DeeE-Troit Basketball!
sfpistonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 08:39 PM   #2
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Game 2-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfpistonfan
I will be at the game tomorrow. Starting at five thirty with a tail gate in he crew parking! Seating in section 210 Row 4 seats 18 and 19 right on the end. come check me out as we root the Pistons to another win!

DeeE-Troit Basketball!
Bro, I will see you at the next game. What's up with this Forum do you need a special invite to get some conversation? Its there lost. Hope your piston get game 1.
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:03 AM   #3
sfpistonfan
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA.MJ&KB#1
Bro, I will see you at the next game. What's up with this Forum do you need a special invite to get some conversation? Its there lost. Hope your piston get game 1.
Yo! The game was Great!
A 29 point game. The Bulls don't have a chance. the defensive tenacity of the Deeee-Troit pistons shut down the Bulls from the Tip off. it was quite apparent by the number of fouls on the Bulls from the tip off. Gordon fumbled the ball several times attempting to drive to the middle. Chancey B illups is to powerfull for either Hienrich or Gordon to check. Rip Hamilton has a height advantage over both of them. There are a number of problems the Bulls will face. i give them One game only! On a lighter note. i went to a local pub to watch the Merriweather fight and several Bull players were there. They walked in with there heads low like they were in the real fight and anticipated loss. like Ray Parker sang, "Get Down on it!"
Old 05-06-2007, 02:43 PM   #4
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Great win parther, but thats just game 1. I'm sure Bulls will make a series out of it. I still think Detroit in 7. Hey, were is all the member of this forum have anybody welcome you into the Forum?
Old 05-06-2007, 08:43 PM   #5
sfpistonfan
I airball my layups

Yeah! I am certain that The Bulls will make a game of it, BUT it will not go seven games. Theres going to have to be a transformation. I am sure Scott Skiles will put something together. It will not take place until they get back to Chicago, unfortunately that may be too late.

What do you think about Jersey and Cleveland?
Old 05-07-2007, 07:02 AM   #6
20 Dimes A Game
HeartHustleHope

20 Dimes A Game has an OK reputation so far

Detroit in 5.
20 Dimes A Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:50 AM   #7
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 Dimes A Game
Detroit in 5.
No way in 5. These two team understand the game. Bulls lack the experience to really beat the pistons this year its just good to see another dominate team developing in the east. This is why I say the window is closing on the piston exspecially once Billups leave next year...
Old 05-09-2007, 07:25 PM   #8
sfpistonfan
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 Dimes A Game
Detroit in 5.

I strongly agree! Five, (5) games at best. It may happen in 4! Yes, we understand there is a lack of experience on Chicago's side which is just another way to say a lack of skill. Yes, they will become a good team later, BUT for now Detroit reigns.
Old 05-11-2007, 03:15 PM   #9
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
This is why I say the window is closing on the piston exspecially once Billups leave next year...

That's not going to happen. They won't let what happened with Ben happen with Chauncey. Besides where is he going to make more money? The only two teams that can afford a big time free agent are Orlando and Charlotte. I really don't see him going there. The only other way he could leave would be through a sign & trade, and I don't think Chauncey wants out that bad so there really isn't any way Joe D is going to do that.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 04:43 PM   #10
sfpistonfan
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24
That's not going to happen. They won't let what happened with Ben happen with Chauncey. Besides where is he going to make more money? The only two teams that can afford a big time free agent are Orlando and Charlotte. I really don't see him going there. The only other way he could leave would be through a sign & trade, and I don't think Chauncey wants out that bad so there really isn't any way Joe D is going to do that.

Mr. Bigshot ain't goin no wheres. The Pistons have a very young talented roster. Besides the money what other team will offer him the opportunity to consistantly compete for the championship? He will get the money this year, (exspecially after they win the finals again)
Old 05-12-2007, 08:59 PM   #11
PistonsD01
I brick open layups

PistonsD01 has an OK reputation so far

Joe D has allready said that signing Billups is his top priority.
You were right L.A. the pistons arn't going to beat the bulls in 5, there gonna do it in 4.

And sorry for the delay but welcome to the site sfpistonfan
PistonsD01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 12:09 AM   #12
sfpistonfan
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistonsD01
Joe D has allready said that signing Billups is his top priority.
You were right L.A. the pistons arn't going to beat the bulls in 5, there gonna do it in 4.

And sorry for the delay but welcome to the site sfpistonfan

Thanks, Good to see/hear a real fan out there.
Yeah The DeeTroit Piston will sweep Chicago tomorrow.
So who's next Cleveland or New Jersey? I'm going with Cleveland, but we will dothem in Five Games
Old 05-13-2007, 12:21 AM   #13
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Cleveland will definately win that series. I would say maybe 6 for that series against Detroit. Cleveland has been playing very good ball lately. Lebron James supporting cast has stepped up their game a bit. Really it will be the Pistons first test of the post season. You have to remember there are some people who picked Cleveland as the team from the East to make the finals. Although I'm rooting for Detroit all the way, it may not be as easy as we would like it to be.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 11:58 PM   #14
sfpistonfan
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24
Cleveland will definately win that series. I would say maybe 6 for that series against Detroit. Cleveland has been playing very good ball lately. Lebron James supporting cast has stepped up their game a bit. Really it will be the Pistons first test of the post season. You have to remember there are some people who picked Cleveland as the team from the East to make the finals. Although I'm rooting for Detroit all the way, it may not be as easy as we would like it to be.

I think the games will be tight, but Detroit will prevail. Once again this is another team lacking the experience and depth to keep up with a power house like Detroit. I am really hoping for 5 games, but Labron could get lucky for one more.
Old 05-26-2007, 12:11 PM   #15
sfpistonfan
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfpistonfan
I think the games will be tight, but Detroit will prevail. Once again this is another team lacking the experience and depth to keep up with a power house like Detroit. I am really hoping for 5 games, but Labron could get lucky for one more.

Two and OH! Detroit will get one in Cleveland
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: