Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2007, 06:43 PM   #1
Cool
NBA rookie of the year
 
Cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,273
Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool
Default What do you think of h@ters or doubters?

Me personally I love h@ters and doubters. Because they are the fuel to my fire.

They are the ones that if I am down they pick me up, because I know they h@ting and doubting me so I'm gonna do everything I can to prove them wrong. So they kind of like a motivational tool for me.

Not that I rely on them for every kind of motivation, but they do just give me that extra push to prove them wrong.

So please h@ters hate and doubters doubt, because in the end Imma be on top and you still gonna be h@ting.

P.S I just had to get that off my chest and also I want to hear your opnions on this subject.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 06:54 PM   #2
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star
 
IBLEEDGREEN43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Lakes Region, New Hampshire
Posts: 768
IBLEEDGREEN43 has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: What do you think of h@ters or doubters?

at the end of the day, hataz are very common, and they can be a major pain, yet.. they are motivaters.

people in my part of the country, are very stuck up, and i feel like i have been dealing with hataz my entire life.. i was born into a wealthy family, had a pretty good upbringing, and recently got a new jeep.. people in my town look at me like i am stuck up, and snotty, when at the end of the day, i give alot to the community, my friends, everybody that associates with me, yet there are people who crap on the fact that i have a better car, than them.. those are definitly hataz ...

doubters- in my life, are people who flat out think i will always have everything handed to me, and that isnt true, at all. i hate talking about it, but it gives me motivation to get everything set up, so that one day i will have a family, and a house, and everything that i want to have a good life..

until then.. drama is drama, friends are friends, enemies are enemies, and thats the way it is.. especially if you get caught up in certain things
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 07:00 PM   #3
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness
 
Jailblazers7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 22,449
Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What do you think of h@ters or doubters?

Yeah it does fuel my fire sometimes but most of the time i just dont give a **** about negative people like that. But sometimes it will make me push a little harder or work more.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 08:11 PM   #4
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?
 
ALBballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,700
ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What do you think of h@ters or doubters?

: . I don't know why I found this to be funny, but what the **** do you expect in life? Everyone is going to be peachy with one another and accept everything you do?
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 08:50 PM   #5
The_Masterplan
Banned
 
The_Masterplan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,266
The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: What do you think of h@ters or doubters?

lol at the topic. This is sort of a joke to me.

I just ignore them. They are all losers anyways.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:16 PM   #6
D-Wade
Great college starter
 
D-Wade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Raw is Jericho
Posts: 3,545
D-Wade has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: What do you think of h@ters or doubters?

think **** em. Let em get to you and thay won
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:21 PM   #7
different107
National High School Star
 
different107's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Posts: 1,637
different107 has decent reputation
Default Re: What do you think of h@ters or doubters?

They are everywhere and just give me a good laugh normally.
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 10:08 PM   #8
TheGame414
Decent college freshman
 
TheGame414's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Zookville
Posts: 2,785
TheGame414 has decent reputationTheGame414 has decent reputation
Default Re: What do you think of h@ters or doubters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
: . I don't know why I found this to be funny, but what the **** do you expect in life? Everyone is going to be peachy with one another and accept everything you do?
Exactly.

If you need "******" to motivate you, something's wrong with you to begin with. Not everyone is gonna be your best friend; not everyone is gonna think you're doing great, at whatever it may be. And guess what? Those "doubters," even if they turn out to be wrong, may have sufficient reason to feel the way they do.

So grow up, grow some balls, get some thicker skin, and stop caring about what they think in the first place.
TheGame414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 10:22 PM   #9
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman
 
LiL Stevie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,897
LiL Stevie has decent reputation
Default Re: What do you think of h@ters or doubters?

: @ this thread
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 10:28 PM   #10
The_Masterplan
Banned
 
The_Masterplan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,266
The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: What do you think of h@ters or doubters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Stevie
: @ this thread

exactly what i was doing.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 10:39 PM   #11
Cool
NBA rookie of the year
 
Cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,273
Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: What do you think of h@ters or doubters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame414
Exactly.

If you need "******" to motivate you, something's wrong with you to begin with. Not everyone is gonna be your best friend; not everyone is gonna think you're doing great, at whatever it may be. And guess what? Those "doubters," even if they turn out to be wrong, may have sufficient reason to feel the way they do.

So grow up, grow some balls, get some thicker skin, and stop caring about what they think in the first place.

First of all I dont care about doubters or h@ters, I was just saying how I feel about them. Yes I know people gonna hate its because there jealous of you and they want you to do bad so they feel good cause they insecure and thats the truth. I also know everyone aint gonna be your friend which I dont care about either. But I just use them as motivation and laugh them off. Because IMO h@ters get no where because they dont have a life cause all they do is hate all day.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 08:58 AM   #12
TheGame414
Decent college freshman
 
TheGame414's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Zookville
Posts: 2,785
TheGame414 has decent reputationTheGame414 has decent reputation
Default Re: What do you think of h@ters or doubters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
First of all I dont care about doubters or h@ters, I was just saying how I feel about them.
You called them "the fuel to my fire," now you're saying you don't care about them. Got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
Yes I know people gonna hate its because there jealous of you and they want you to do bad so they feel good cause they insecure and thats the truth.
Sometimes, that's the case.

Far more often, it's not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
But I just use them as motivation and laugh them off.
That's two different things. If they motivate you, you obviously care what they think. One who laughs something off clearly does not care.

Which is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
Because IMO h@ters get no where because they dont have a life cause all they do is hate all day.
You really think that's all someone does? No jobs, friends, family, or social lives for any of these people?

That's quite a strawman you're building.

By your logic I could say you don't have a life because all you do is whine about people who don't like you all day.
TheGame414 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:36 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy