Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 05-08-2007, 01:23 PM   #16
Elebrond
I brick open layups

Elebrond has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: REALISTIC trade idea

HEY GUY'S

I HAVE THE PERFECT CHOISE FOR OUR TEAM IMPROVEMENT THIS SUMMER:

GET JERMAIN ONEAL FOR LAMAR ODOM, V.RADMA & K.BROWN

ADQUIRED GERALD WALLACE FROM BOBCATS BY M.L.E

AND USE THE NO. 19 TO ADQUIRED SOME GOOD POINT GUARD IN THE DRAFT OR MAYBE . . . WANT S.BLAKE (DENVER) or MO.WILLIAM (BUCKS) . . .

OUR STARTING LINEUP:

PG: BLAKE or MO.WILLIAM / J.FARMAR
SG: K.BRYANT / MO.EVANS
S.F: LUKE WALTON or G.WALLACE / L.WALTON or G.WALLACE
P.F: JERMAIN ONEAL / R.TURIAF
C : A.BYNUM / C.MIHN

THIS TEAM IS A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM, A ELITE TEAM, SOUND LIKE CONTENDERS . . . .

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUY'S

ELEBROND
Elebrond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 04:05 PM   #17
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think thats a western conference finals contender Elebrond.

Still too many young players on the roster.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 09:20 PM   #18
m1sterb
Great young streetballer

m1sterb has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
So a Laker fan can do this by I can't? Get out of here. As you clowns say "its the internet, what are you righting a 5th grade paper". Jeff should edit the caption under you're username to read "Must Defend Idiots At All Costs".

It's writing, Jack4$$. I love when people b1tch about someone's grammar or punctuation, and then fukc it up themselves.

"That was brutal to read"

Not nearly as *brutal* as yours.

"So a Laker fan can do this by I can't?"

Sounds good to me.
m1sterb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 10:28 PM   #19
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Jeff should edit the caption under you're username to read "Must Defend Idiots At All Costs".
well if he does than at least you'll have someone in your corner...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 10:48 AM   #20
Elebrond
I brick open layups

Elebrond has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I think thats a western conference finals contender Elebrond.

Still too many young players on the roster.

A WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS CONTENDER IS A GOOD STAR FOR US. IT IS THAT WE NEEDED.

THE NEXT YEAR WE ARE MORE CLOSE, MORE JOINT AS A TEAM. AND WE CAN IMPROVEMENT A LITLE MORE. BUT THIS YEAR THISE IS THE TEAM THAT WE NEED.

WITH WALLACE AND J.ONEAL JOINT K.BRYANT AND L.WALTON (6TH MAN) AND A.BYNUM DEVELOPMENT MORE (PRACTIC IN THE SUMMER w/ D.HOWARD) THE TEAM ARE TERRIFIC THE NEXT YEAR (2007-2008).

BELLIVE OR NOT.

ELEBROND
Elebrond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 05:40 PM   #21
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1sterb
It's writing, Jack4$$. I love when people b1tch about someone's grammar or punctuation, and then fukc it up themselves.

"That was brutal to read"

Not nearly as *brutal* as yours.

"So a Laker fan can do this by I can't?"

Sounds good to me.
I made a ****ing typing error. Atleast I used periods, capital letters, and punctuation. If you think that my one error in that sentence is as bad as the thread starters grammer, than you're just a mindless LA groopie.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 03:25 AM   #22
mr sax
Kids at the park dunk on me

mr sax has an OK reputation so far

Who the hell would want Sasha? Are you dreaming? That's the problem with you myopic Laker fans. They are no good anymore. They don't have anyone with any trade value. What the hell is wrong with you morons? Come on....tell me honestly. Are you in prison right now? Come on. We're friends. Prison? Yes or no? I promise I won't judge. Really.
mr sax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 03:29 AM   #23
mr sax
Kids at the park dunk on me

mr sax has an OK reputation so far

Oh Yes! A real elite team. You're crazy. Right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elebrond
HEY GUY'S

I HAVE THE PERFECT CHOISE FOR OUR TEAM IMPROVEMENT THIS SUMMER:

GET JERMAIN ONEAL FOR LAMAR ODOM, V.RADMA & K.BROWN

ADQUIRED GERALD WALLACE FROM BOBCATS BY M.L.E

AND USE THE NO. 19 TO ADQUIRED SOME GOOD POINT GUARD IN THE DRAFT OR MAYBE . . . WANT S.BLAKE (DENVER) or MO.WILLIAM (BUCKS) . . .

OUR STARTING LINEUP:

THIS TEAM IS A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM, A ELITE TEAM, SOUND LIKE CONTENDERS . . . .

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUY'S

ELEBROND
mr sax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 12:58 PM   #24
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sax
Who the hell would want Sasha? Are you dreaming? That's the problem with you myopic Laker fans. They are no good anymore. They don't have anyone with any trade value. What the hell is wrong with you morons? Come on....tell me honestly. Are you in prison right now? Come on. We're friends. Prison? Yes or no? I promise I won't judge. Really.
wow 2 posts and you've already established yourself as a jerk... that's a new ISH record...
Old 05-11-2007, 02:31 PM   #25
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
wow 2 posts and you've already established yourself as a jerk... that's a new ISH record...

I agree, dude this guy PM's me to ask me if I am in prison(I am serious I just got the PM a minute ago). How the hell would I post from prison?
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 02:34 PM   #26
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
I agree, dude this guy PM's me to ask me if I am in prison(I am serious I just got the PM a minute ago). How the hell would I post from prison?
they have internet there.
It's not impossible.
Old 05-11-2007, 02:40 PM   #27
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
they have internet there.
It's not impossible.

How do you know? They might have internet but I dont think the inmates are allowed to use it.

P.S. My friend Bubba here wants to say HI
Old 05-11-2007, 03:03 PM   #28
gts
Sons of Antartica

Quote:
P.S. My friend Bubba here wants to say HI
Cool has reached that point in life where he needs the lovin of a large sweaty tattoed man...lol
Old 05-11-2007, 03:43 PM   #29
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
How do you know? They might have internet but I dont think the inmates are allowed to use it.

Dude,

What's the point of internet if you can't use it?

Inmates used to be allowed to get degrees in jail online. I dont think they get degrees anymore though.
Old 05-11-2007, 04:59 PM   #30
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Dude,

What's the point of internet if you can't use it?

Inmates used to be allowed to get degrees in jail online. I dont think they get degrees anymore though.

How do you know so much about Jail?

No but seriously, I took a tour of a jail one time, and they are very limted to stuff they can do. I dont think they would allow them to use the internet cause they could plan an escape through E-Mail or something.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: