Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-06-2007, 03:14 PM   #16
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Post your wish list for your team for the draft

Greg Oden/Kevin Durant.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:14 PM   #17
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn Sixers can improve GREATLY in this draft with some good decisions.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:22 PM   #18
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well I doubt Law would fall all the way to the Mavs.

I wouldn't mind Houston getting him and it would be a natural move for him and a logical pick for them.

I guess a rebounding PF that can hit a midrange shot and plays D. Doubt that would fall to the Mavs too.

Oh well, I'm betting Cuban makes at least one big trade.

PLEASE trick Seattle into giving Ray Allen for Terry and change!
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:25 PM   #19
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
Well I doubt Law would fall all the way to the Mavs.

I wouldn't mind Houston getting him and it would be a natural move for him and a logical pick for them.

I guess a rebounding PF that can hit a midrange shot and plays D. Doubt that would fall to the Mavs too.

Oh well, I'm betting Cuban makes at least one big trade.

PLEASE trick Seattle into giving Ray Allen for Terry and change!

Yeah 34 picks later you better hope you can get something.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:29 PM   #20
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

Al Horford
Spencer Hawes
Hibbert
Tiago Splitter
McRoberts
Joakim Noah

All realistic targets for the Bulls if they don't get top 3.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:32 PM   #21
hippos
Banned

hippos has decent reputation

All of those bigs would help Chicago, but Hawes would be the most intriguing.

His playmaking potential in the post would be crazy alongside all of those shooters. Plus he could score, which would only free them up more.
hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:34 PM   #22
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Hawes is a good pick for Chicago because he provides the post offense they lack and he wouldn't have to be that great defensively next to Ben.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:40 PM   #23
2LeTTeRS KD
Both teams played hard

2LeTTeRS KD has decent reputation

Bobcats

After Oden and Durant the guys I want are:

PF
Horford
Yi
Noah

SG
Stuckey
Cook
Young
Rush
2LeTTeRS KD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:44 PM   #24
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
PG Acie Law, C Spencer Hawes, PF Josh McRoberts, C/PF Sean Williams, SF Reyshawn Terry, SF Dominic McGuire.

Sixers hold the 12, 21, 30, 38 picks...if they can land 4 of these players I'm happy. I tried to keep it realistic in terms of players/stocks. I would have included Mike Conley Jr but i dont think he falls to 12 especially with Atlanta potentially holding the Pacers pick if they dont get a top 3 pick. Same with the other top lottery picks...I'm sure one or two could slide. But I dont know who so i stick with the safe/realisitc wish list. Everyone else I'm either not impressed with (Thaddes Yung comes to mind) or dont see them as a need (Nick Young...we drafted Rodney Carney last yr).

Last, left out euros...dont know much about them. Wouldnt mind the Chnese dude tho but I keep reading he is a top 5 pick.

I'd love those picks. A later draft pick I wouldn't mind cheering on a daily basis is Dequan Cook, though that may have been predictable coming from me.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:44 PM   #25
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
I'd love those picks. A later draft pick I wouldn't mind cheering on a daily basis is Dequan Cook, though that may have been predictable coming from me.
He needs to go back to school.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:50 PM   #26
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
He needs to go back to school.

Agree totally. I've always felt staying in college was the best choice for him especially. He needs major development. But if he's coming out, love to see him develop with us. A good scoring SG with range is always an assett. Didn't showcase his 3-ball touch as well as expected this year, but he'll get it back.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 04:10 PM   #27
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Kings:

PG: Mike Conley/Acie Law
SG: Don't want a SG
SF: Julian Wright
PF: Brandan Wright/Al Horford
C: Roy Hibbert
I know Wright/Horford are unrealistic though.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 04:15 PM   #28
Fudge
FREE RUSS & BUDADIIII

Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Afflalo. Hopefully he'll still be there with our mid-20 pick.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 04:16 PM   #29
hippos
Banned

hippos has decent reputation

Quote:
Afflalo. Hopefully he'll still be there with our mid-20 pick.

The object is to NOT waste first round picks.
hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 04:16 PM   #30
Shogon Vendetta
Decent playground baller

Shogon Vendetta has an OK reputation so far

Where the **** is Corey Brewer? Kid is going to be a SOLID starter in the NBA eventually if not a star.

You're obviously not TOO high on the swingmen this year like you say you are if you don't have him on your list. Seriously... what the ****.

I wish the Magic could somehow move up and get him.
Shogon Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: