Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-06-2007, 05:18 PM   #31
Fudge
fʊk ʏu all

Fudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Post your wish list for your team for the draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippos
The object is to NOT waste first round picks.

Who the hell said he's a waste? Did you watch this guy play yet?

I bet you judged him on how he played in the ncaa finals.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:22 PM   #32
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogon Vendetta
Where the **** is Corey Brewer? Kid is going to be a SOLID starter in the NBA eventually if not a star.

You're obviously not TOO high on the swingmen this year like you say you are if you don't have him on your list. Seriously... what the ****.

I wish the Magic could somehow move up and get him.

The players he listed seem to be REALISTIC CHANCES. How the hell is Corey Brewer realistic for the Houston Rockets? You're spazzing out without even taking the time and the brain power to think thru the logic in the topic. If he lists Corey Brewer he might as well list Al Horford, Kevin Durant and Gregn Oden.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:25 PM   #33
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jared Dudley
Thaddeus Young
Reyshawn Terry
Spencer Hawes
Sean Williams
Acie Law
Derrick Byars
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:32 PM   #34
Put Back Dunk
TOMMY POINT!

Put Back Dunk has an OK reputation so far

Celtics - I think it's pretty much Oden/Durant or bust for us, but if we get pick 3-5 (and we don't trade it for a vet PF) I hope we go big. I'll be happy with Brandon Wright, Noah, Hibbert or even Yi Jianlian.

In an interview with WEEI earlier this week Ainge mentioned Jeff Green about 8-10 times within 15 minutes, so I'm guessing he's #3 on our board. He'll probably end up being a pretty good player, but I don't know if he fits what we need.

Last edited by Put Back Dunk : 05-06-2007 at 05:36 PM.
Put Back Dunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:46 PM   #35
hippos
Banned

hippos has decent reputation

Quote:
Who the hell said he's a waste? Did you watch this guy play yet?

I bet you judged him on how he played in the ncaa finals.

Or I could watch well over a hundred games per year including many UCLA games online and on the television set.
hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:50 PM   #36
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogon Vendetta
Where the **** is Corey Brewer? Kid is going to be a SOLID starter in the NBA eventually if not a star.

You're obviously not TOO high on the swingmen this year like you say you are if you don't have him on your list. Seriously... what the ****.

I wish the Magic could somehow move up and get him.
Uh, we're picking 26th, buddy.

He'll be long gone.

Some people......
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:50 PM   #37
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Anyone got Dominic James on their want list? He could be a surprise second rounder. He's got lightning speed and some crazy athleticism. Could be a servicable back up PG or a spark off the bench.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:52 PM   #38
fatboy11

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Anyone got Dominic James on their want list? He could be a surprise second rounder. He's got lightning speed and some crazy athleticism. Could be a servicable back up PG or a spark off the bench.
We don't have a second rounder. But if we did, I don't know. He's intriguing for the reasons you mentioned, but he's also very small so he's going have some obvious, irreversible flaws.
Old 05-06-2007, 05:56 PM   #39
Fudge
fʊk ʏu all

Fudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation here

After seeing Millsap being a big boost for the Jazz, i actually want a duplicate of his game. Maybe Glen Davis of Louisiana.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:57 PM   #40
fatboy11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
After seeing Millsap being a big boost for the Jazz, i actually want a duplicate of his game. Maybe Glen Davis of Louisiana.
You're looking in the wrong place then.........

Trust me.

We should have drafted Millsap instead of Novak. Burned there.
Old 05-06-2007, 06:28 PM   #41
Duck Rodgers
Serious playground baller

Duck Rodgers has an OK reputation so far

Eh, I just typed up a long post explaining my reasoning behind the Jazz picking these players....but then....the stupid login screen popped up and bye bye post. Oh well, it sucked ass anyway.

Basically, I want Corey Brewer and would be willing to trade Millsap + our first round pick + future draft picks to get him. Him and AK together would just be so freakin' nasty.

Other guys of interest(I'm actually hoping we bail on our first rounder):

Sean Williams

Jared Dudley

Tiago Splittler

Josh McRoberts - I hate the kid...but I think Jerry Sloan is the coach that could make him play hard every possesion and develop a little more mental toughness while wiping that cockiness aspect of him away that I believe is holding his game back right now.

Marco Bellini
Duck Rodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 06:35 PM   #42
dleave
I hit open 5-footers

dleave has an OK reputation so far

Kings - Conley, Brewer, or Law...we need a player with some leadership and desire.
dleave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 06:36 PM   #43
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Would post a wishlist for the Cavs but they don't have a pick since they traded their first rounder for Jiri Welsch, no that's not a joke
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 06:50 PM   #44
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

If there is some way we can get Rudy Fernandez, that'd be great.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 06:57 PM   #45
Shogon Vendetta
Decent playground baller

Shogon Vendetta has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
The players he listed seem to be REALISTIC CHANCES. How the hell is Corey Brewer realistic for the Houston Rockets? You're spazzing out without even taking the time and the brain power to think thru the logic in the topic. If he lists Corey Brewer he might as well list Al Horford, Kevin Durant and Gregn Oden.

Rofl, my bad.

<-- jackass
Shogon Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: