1. BATTLEFIELD 1942 - (PC multiplayer)
Soon 15 years old game and i keep going back to it all the time. I desperately tried other FPS like BF4, BF3, Call of Duty or whatever, got bored quick and got back to BF1942 being there quickly reminded of why this game is the best FPS multiplayer ever.... Its simply the most fun gameplay, graphics mean absolutely shit on the long run... is there any other FPS game that have up to 60 vs 60 infantry, submarines, ships, carriers, fighter planes (epic dogfights ensue!), bomber planes, tanks, apcs, mobile or stationary artillery with snipers who can spot target for you, anti-air, jeeps, infantry and so on and so on, NONE.... and you can play it serious or do as i do when i get bored, troll/clown around and chuckle to death... the versatility is ridicilous, suits any style & there is so many ways to have fun....
2. SUNSET RIDERS - (Arcade/SNES)
3. GRADIUS/PARODIUS, all of em - (NES/SNES/Arcade/PS1/PS2/PS3)
4. CONTRA, all of em - (NES/SNES/SEGA/PS1)
5. MASS EFFECT, all of em (PC)
6. THE ELDER SCROLLS III-IV-V (morrowind, oblivion, skyrim)
7. SUPER MARIO KART - (SNES)
8. MEGA MAN, all of em - (NES/SNES)
9. SUPER METROID - (SNES)
10. CHRONO TRIGGER - (SNES) Better than Final Fantasy.
Such an underrated game. I only played for the first time around 4 years ago through psn, ended up being my favorite game that I played that year.
I love Grandia. Some people complain about Justin being whiny, but he was just a kid. Epic story. I cared about the characters..the good guys. Justin and Feena were cute together. Awesome adventure..awesome music. The first time I played it and Sue left I actually got misty eyed. Just a really charming game. One of the best battle systems ever. It's a fun game to play.