Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-10-2016, 09:57 PM   #421
PsychoBe
Basketball Genius

Default Re: GT:Biggest Game of the Season. 71-9 GSW @ 65-14 SAS 7:00 EST

they had lost at home.

popovich was digging into them, into everyone. kawhi was silent. he was unmoving, unflinching, unwavering. he just listened and nodded his head as pop continued to go to town on them.

"i can't look at any of you right now! you all make me sick!"

not everyone took the ass chewing so well, especially not parker, whom was pulled aside by pop personally.

"four points parker!" he cut right to the chase.

"i just wanted to feed aldridge like you told me to--"

"you take what the defense gives you! have you learned nothing!? i have half a mind send your pasty butt back to the d-league! 29% shooting!?" pop shook his head and walked away.

parker felt low, very low. how come he couldn't contribute like manu and duncan could? why was it that he was having such a tough time compared to them? they always seemed to have walked ahead of him, meanwhile he just trailed behind....

"hey tony, are you okay?" manu called out to him while they changed in the locker room.

"i'm fine," tony said sternly.

"are you sure?" manu asked again.

"i said i'm fine!" parker snapped.

manu was taken aback by parker's tone. it was rare for him to ever raise his voice like that.

"here, i'll take you out to dinner, we can relax man. there's no need to be upset,"

"shut up!" parker had enough. "just shut up! i'm lousy! i can't score anymore, i can't shoot anymore! i can't defend anymore! i can't pass anymore! just shut up! you don't know what it's like to always be the one trailing behind! to be 'little three' of the 'big three'! just shut up manu!"

parker brushed passed him and stormed off...
PsychoBe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 10:00 PM   #422
Cocaine80s
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoBe
they had lost at home.

popovich was digging into them, into everyone. kawhi was silent. he was unmoving, unflinching, unwavering. he just listened and nodded his head as pop continued to go to town on them.

not everyone took the ass chewing so well, especially not parker, whom was pulled aside by pop personally.

"you take what the defense gives you! have you learned nothing!? i have half a mind send your pasty butt back to the d-league! 29% shooting!?" pop shook his head and walked away.

parker felt low, very low. how come he couldn't contribute like manu and duncan could? why was it that he was having such a tough time compared to them? they always seemed to have walked ahead of him, meanwhile he just trailed behind....

"hey tony, are you okay?" manu called out to him while they changed in the locker room.

manu was taken aback by parker's tone. it was rare for him to ever raise his voice like that.

"here, i'll take you out to dinner, we can relax man. there's no need to be upset,"

"shut up!" parker had enough. "just shut up! i'm lousy! i can't score anymore, i can't shoot anymore! i can't defend anymore! i can't pass anymore! just shut up! you don't know what it's like to always be the one trailing behind! to be 'little three' of the 'big three'! just shut up manu!"

You autistic bro?
Cocaine80s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 10:10 PM   #423
ISHGoat
Tolerant Liberals

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoBe
they had lost at home.

ISHGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 10:10 PM   #424
zizozain
15-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014
What else is new? Warriors can't win in San Antonio.

zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 10:11 PM   #425
bdonovan
Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninephive
Well of course they don't when your 6th man is your best player on the biggest stage.

That seems like more of a strength than anything. Iguodala isn't the best player on the team; stats and watching the game will tell you that much. But he did have an incredible series and defense counts in the post-season. The fact that any number of players on the Warriors can step up and be the most valuable player against certain teams or in any given series is a tribute to their depth.
bdonovan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 10:15 PM   #426
ISHGoat
Tolerant Liberals

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdonovan
That seems like more of a strength than anything. Iguodala isn't the best player on the team; stats and watching the game will tell you that much. But he did have an incredible series and defense counts in the post-season. The fact that any number of players on the Warriors can step up and be the most valuable player against certain teams or in any given series is a tribute to their depth.
ISHGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 10:29 PM   #427
ninephive
Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdonovan
Hhahaha that's one way to look at it!
ninephive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 11:13 PM   #428
tpols
we already won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milbuck
Curry: 37/5/5 on 59% FG, +7, W
Parker: 4/2/4 on 29% FG, -12, L

just imagine what westbrick is going to do to him
tpols is online now   Reply With Quote