Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-06-2007, 01:07 PM   #16
New Jazzy Nets
New Uni's 2010-2011

New Jazzy Nets has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Hey Mods, here's an idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer69
Instead of banning intelligent that contribute to the board like Shogon and GoBB, why don't you just f*cking control the new posters who are coming in and trolling? Like last night when the Rockets won, there were two posters who posted 8 or 9 sh*t threads a piece!

Unban them. Or I'll have to box you.

Edit: It's a f*cking typo, LOST, OKAY?

why are you complaining? its like john lucas III demanding a trade. unless you a poster who just got a new account and have been around longer then your 34 posts indicate. then pretend i never said anything.
New Jazzy Nets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 01:12 PM   #17
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Instead of banning intelligent that contribute to the board like Shogon and GoBB, why don't you just f*cking control the new posters who are coming in and trolling? Like last night when the Rockets won, there were two posters who posted 8 or 9 sh*t threads a piece!

I couldn't agree more, occasionally good posters do go overboard and maybe deserve a small ban, but it's pretty stupid to see when complete idiot posters run rampant without the mods doing jack.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 01:12 PM   #18
Boxer69
I airball my layups

Boxer69 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Jazzy Nets
why are you complaining? its like john lucas III demanding a trade. unless you a poster who just got a new account and have been around longer then your 34 posts indicate. then pretend i never said anything.
Okay, I pretended.
Boxer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: