Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-06-2007, 04:43 PM   #1
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default won an XBox 360!

So, I had a hell of a night! The university in which I live near and recently graduated hosted their own version of The Price is Right. They pulled it off real well and it was very similar to the real thing. My name wasn't called, but after the show, they gave away the showcase that wasn't won to a random person sitting in the audience. Out of like 400 people, my name was called! I won $100 in cash, a $75 to a very fancy restaurant in town, and an XBox 360!
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 10:40 PM   #2
ILballa
Hemp Coach

ILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: won an XBox 360!

Congrats!
ILballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 11:39 PM   #3
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
So, I had a hell of a night! The university in which I live near and recently graduated hosted their own version of The Price is Right. They pulled it off real well and it was very similar to the real thing. My name wasn't called, but after the show, they gave away the showcase that wasn't won to a random person sitting in the audience. Out of like 400 people, my name was called! I won $100 in cash, a $75 to a very fancy restaurant in town, and an XBox 360!

Your Next Objective :Put that $100 to proper use by going to best buy...
  • Purchasing a copy of NBA 2K7
  • Send me your live alias
  • Then watch the Master put you to shame so bad that you'll be wishing Bob Barker revoked that unniversity the rights to host his show

Foreal though ---> Congrats

And if your really inquiring about grabbing a ball game make sure you walk past anything NBA Live orientated cause 2K7 is the only way to go...
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 11:42 PM   #4
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
Your Next Objective :Put that $100 to proper use by going to best buy...
  • Purchasing a copy of NBA 2K7
  • Send me your live alias
  • Then watch the Master put you to shame so bad that you'll be wishing Bob Barker revoked that unniversity the rights to host his show

Foreal though ---> Congrats

And if your really inquiring about grabbing a ball game make sure you walk past anything NBA Live orientated cause 2K7 is the only way to go...
Don't get NBA 2K7, 2K8 will be out in a couple of months.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 11:43 PM   #5
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

....Lucky....
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 04:33 AM   #6
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

Good point man...

Assuming all the petty EA Sports chatter is all bull which im sure it probably is...
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 09:37 AM   #7
Wizardly Cool

Go XBOX-Live Arcade in the Marketplace section and buy Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:22 AM   #8
det2orl
Good High School Starter

det2orl has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

Is there a release date for 2k8 yet?
det2orl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:13 AM   #9
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

As crazy as this sounds, I might sell it. I'm gonna be a teacher soon and I don't know if I'll have the time to play it.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:20 AM   #10
Wizardly Cool

Quote:
As crazy as this sounds, I might sell it. I'm gonna be a teacher soon and I don't know if I'll have the time to play it.

That's not crazy at all. If it's an unopened item, you should be able to get retail value by selling it to someone. Being a student at a university, you shouldn't have a hard time finding a buyer.

I would look at it this way. You won the unit, so you basically got something for nothing. Do one of your good friends a favor, and sell it to them discounted say $50. I'm assuming you got the "premium" unit which is retailed at $400. You get $350, and a good friend gets a damn good deal on a brand new XBOX 360. A win-win!

If you don't have any good friends, you can get some desperate video-game junkie chick (hopefully a decent looking one) to do sexual favors in return for your XBOX 360.

Old 05-07-2007, 11:38 AM   #11
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

well, I did open it and look at the diff. parts and stuff, but it's still unplayed.....
Old 05-07-2007, 02:43 PM   #12
Wizardly Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
well, I did open it and look at the diff. parts and stuff, but it's still unplayed.....

Well, if you're selling to someone who will take your word for it, no harm, no foul. If you're going to sell to a mass market (like eBay for example), don't expect retail value.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: