Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-06-2007, 07:36 PM   #1
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

IBLEEDGREEN43 has no real reputation yet.
Default Jim Jones And Cam'Ron Have Beef, Fallout

ridiculously arrogant comments by cam'rons old hype man turned rapper

http://www.allhiphop.com/rumors/

''Anybody that's anybody saw something like this coming, but I didn't think that it would ever come out publicly. Well, it would appear that it is coming to fruition: The fallout between Cam'ron and Jim Jones. I trust Miss Info. She's pretty good with the information, hence the name. On her blog, she revealed that she had a conversation with Jimmy and he said that he hasn't talked to Cam in like a year.

Here is the meat of the issue:

“Me and Cam’ron havent spoken to each other in a year….There are so many times that dude did me and Juelz dirty. But I kept quiet out of loyalty, I felt like if we cant be friends then at least we can do business together….But now I can’t be next to you….I’m threw wit being in hot water because of you….we got to put Cam on punishment for a while. Now you’re the black sheep….We still the Diplomats. We worked too hard to achieve our own success and now we’re gonna have to do something new….”

Now, I did the liberty of doing a bit of snooping around myself and I got word that much, if not all of Dipset, don't share these sentiments. I don't know about Juelz, but I was told the rest of the crew is pretty much cool with Cam still. Let it be be noted that Cam and Jimmy are now both leaders and rap crews don't generally have two leaders. From what I understand Cam also owns the rights to all of The Diplomats materials. I don't know. I do know that rumors are coming that Cam and Atlantic/Asylum might part ways. I guess we'll see what comes out of this. ''

this is ridiculous, mainly because the diplomats have a new album out this tuesday, produced by cam'ron.. jim jones is seriously getting overly cocky recently. cam'ron put jim jones on, juelz santana on, the entire diplomats wouldnt even be without cam.. whether you think he is a horrible rapper, bad lyrical rapper, whatever.. he started the diplomats, what a cheap shot by jim jones, cam deserves more respect than that..
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: