Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-06-2007, 10:07 PM   #1
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far
Default Do you believe in Ghosts or ever had any experiences with them?

Watching somthing on tv now about them. Just wondered if anyone has had any experience with Ghosts.
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 10:09 PM   #2
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Do you believe in Ghosts or ever had any experiences with them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Wade
Watching somthing on tv now about them. Just wondered if anyone has had any experience with Ghosts.
One day I woke up and thought I saw Abraham Lincoln in my living room.

Also I went to this place is Austin and the car we were in moved on its own.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 10:25 PM   #3
ILballa
Hemp Coach

ILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Wade
What channel?
ILballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 10:28 PM   #4
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

i belive in ghosts and yes i have had an experience with one of them.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 10:32 PM   #5
Laker's Future
Banned

Laker's Future has an OK reputation so far

When I was around 14 I went to my Aunts house at night, we owned three houses back to back, Middle house was being rented and My Aunts moved to Sac, and was empty. I was responsible for taking care of the house, yard work and clean up and stuff. It was built by my Grand Father or his Father. Both died in that house as well as my Grand Mother when I was 1. Well I couldn't sleep and was bored so I went to go check on it. It was very dark and when I went in, I thought I saw some kind of figure in the Middle of the Kitchen and it totally freak me out, I ran the hell out of there. Never told anybody. And around 8 yrs later the house was sold. And I found out recently that the some of the people that were remodeling it. Thought they heard voices and someone standing there in the kitchen but no one was home. One of the people refused to go back to that house ever again. I don't know if the new owners saw anything, but after they were finish remodeling they sold the house and I don't know the new people living there.
Laker's Future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 10:47 PM   #6
ILballa
Hemp Coach

ILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker's Future
When I was around 14 I went to my Aunts house at night, we owned three houses back to back, Middle house was being rented and My Aunts moved to Sac, and was empty. I was responsible for taking care of the house, yard work and clean up and stuff. It was built by my Grand Father or his Father. Both died in that house as well as my Grand Mother when I was 1. Well I couldn't sleep and was bored so I went to go check on it. It was very dark and when I went in, I thought I saw some kind of figure in the Middle of the Kitchen and it totally freak me out, I ran the hell out of there. Never told anybody. And around 8 yrs later the house was sold. And I found out recently that the some of the people that were remodeling it. Thought they heard voices and someone standing there in the kitchen but no one was home. One of the people refused to go back to that house ever again. I don't know if the new owners saw anything, but after they were finish remodeling they sold the house and I don't know the new people living there.

that's CRAZY
ILballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 12:17 AM   #7
Ri3tN
I brick open layups

Ri3tN has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker's Future

me myself i don't think i've had any ghost experiences
Ri3tN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:00 PM   #8
akts
Serious playground baller

akts has decent reputationakts has decent reputation

I work in a hospital where strange occurences happen.
Like the radio changing from current hip hop to classic. Now mind you we have oldass radios with turn knobs.. not digital tuners. My coworkers refuse to do my area as one of them got locked in a room where there is no lock.. he says it slammed closed and he kept trying to open it and voices were whispering back in forth while he tried to get the door open and yelled for help.
another time I went around a corner from a hallway and the garbage can I just had walked past in the hallway got tossed all the way to the end of the hallway.. I heard. it.
Security says they hear footsteps.. another time they opened all the doors for morning crew and then all the doors locked. within a 1 minute period. Now mind you that it takes 15-20 minutes to unlock that whole area.
its crazy.
akts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:19 PM   #9
Wizardly Cool

Quote:
i belive in ghosts and yes i have had an experience with one of them

... and I'm an actual live wizard who cast spells and slays dragons.

Ghosts are not real. Just like dragons and unicorns are not real. I think it's great you have an imagination, but your mind is playing tricks on you my friend.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:42 PM   #10
Enigmatism
Raving Lunatic

Enigmatism has an OK reputation so far

Weird things happen, but I don't believe in Ghosts and such... Our imaginations can make the littlest thing into a supernatural experience (ghosts, god, evil spirits, etc)
Enigmatism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 04:01 PM   #11
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

I've never had a run in with a ghost.
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 07:51 PM   #12
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

Puerto Rico is pretty much forests and green land when you get into the island itself. There are a lot of stories from people around the island which creeped the hell out of me growing up over there. Alot of streets go for miles without a street lamp and it's up to your car to keep the road lit for you to see anything. About 40 years ago or so alot of people over there traveled by horse. Can you imagine how scary it must have been to be riding by the light of the moon. One of the occurences during that period that was told to me was the kind of story you remember when you pass by something that was in the story. Like a bridge. This guy was on his horse coming from a bar going to his house afraid that his wife was going to give him grief when he got home. He was stressing the whole way home. While on the horse he's trying to make out the road with the little bit of moon light there was available. He was making good time on the way to his house when he suddenly heard something like a baby crying. He was reaching a bridge that crossed over a stream and noticed the noise getting louder. He got to the bridge and got off the horse. Looked around and noticed that the noise was coming from under the bridge. Looks down and sees a blanket bundled up. Went down the side of the bridge into the stream and walked under the bridge and when he picked it up it was a baby. He lifted it up and brought it up to where he had left his horse. The baby kept crying and he remember some bread he had in a pouch and broke off a piece to give the baby. When he's about to put the piece in the baby's mouth he feels the baby bite his hand. He felt excruciating pain. He lifts the baby towards the moonlight trying to figure out what the baby had that hurt him. The baby's face was demonic in nature. The eyes were big and black and had long sharp teeth. It made some sort of screeching sound when the guy had him up towards the light and the horse busted out running. The guy threw the baby over the side of the bridge and ran after the horse. He made it to his house and was sweating puddles and was pale. He didn't tell no one 'til about a week had passed. His wife was the first to find out and the rest of his little town. Eveybody disregarded him as a drunk and blew off his story entirely. The guy never did recover from the scare. Some other people have had the same occurence all of the island. They play it off as an Urban Legend. I've got more stories and some scary stuff that has happened to me and my siblings. Anyone want to read about it let me know.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:43 PM   #13
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have been attacked by a succubus. im being for real.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:52 PM   #14
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Ghost stories are the best. I love watching movies about ghosts. I listen to the radio show Coast to Coast AM which discusses ghosts along with other paranormal things. Also, who remembers the show Unsolved Mysteries? That was awesome.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: