Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2016, 03:01 PM   #16
Draz
The People's Choice
 
Draz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Strong Men Island
Posts: 19,520
Default Re: #420blazeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah
I ain't got no friends uh huh meanwhile you have eighteen thousand posts since 2010.

pretty average bud smoker nothing special. bowl a day usually.

Dude. You have 5 thousand posts on a basketball forums, you aren't allowed to call anyone out on having a life. Once again, no logic. But then again at a bowl a day, I don't expect you to have any common sense either loser. No one smokes to not get high. You obviously aren't aware of that. Building a tolerance to enjoying something suggest otherwise, once again you point out you're the guy at events that tries his hardest to be cool. Congrats.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 03:03 PM   #17
Draz
The People's Choice
 
Draz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Strong Men Island
Posts: 19,520
Default Re: #420blazeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK2K
It IS Heaven... to the point I smoke before if I know it's coming.

Come on, meow.

Watching the minutes tick by.

I honestly like to believe being high while doing typical things (eating, having sex, watching something great, etc) is more enjoyed. I believe sex became a huge part of our lives for the past several years we're not valuing it.. hence the reason why it brings that appreciation back when we finally have it.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 03:24 PM   #18
Draz
The People's Choice
 
Draz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Strong Men Island
Posts: 19,520
Default Re: #420blazeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah
I have almost 1/4 of your posts and our accounts opened within a year of each other. you wanna talk logic? I have 3/4s more of a life than you do according to your logic bro.

wtf are you talking about? everyone smokes because they enjoy it. building a tolerance is an unavoidable part of becoming a regular smoker. I smoke a bowl in my garage after work before I go do whatever is planned after work, how is that trying to be cool? dude you're a chump. whole argument is stupid, my only point posting in this thread was to tell you smoking some bud does not impair you the way you make it sound to, youre spreading false information and making stoners look like alcoholics. chump and a half
LMFAO ARE YOU DUMB? 5 Thousand posts on a basketball forums? Explain that to your friends without sounding dumb The truth of the matter is everyone that comes here that has thousands of posts don't have a life according to you, who does LMFAO. Your "logic" behind smoking every day is the same logic that contradicts posting every day.

Everyone has different tolerance level, beginners like myself WILL get impaired beyond belief. You wouldn't know because you probably blew your brains out already. A pothead that smokes every day IS a weedoholic. Just like a person that drinks every day is an alcoholic. Also, you've been here for 5 years? I don't even know who you are. You're irrelevant. 5k posts and who knows you? You're a random.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 03:33 PM   #19
UK2K
NBA Legend
 
UK2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 16,715
Default Re: #420blazeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
I honestly like to believe being high while doing typical things (eating, having sex, watching something great, etc) is more enjoyed. I believe sex became a huge part of our lives for the past several years we're not valuing it.. hence the reason why it brings that appreciation back when we finally have it.

The way I see it...

Weed heightens your senses.

Sounds sound sharper. Colors seem more vivid. Your hearing is enhanced. Food tastes better.

Most importantly, your sense of touch is heightened. Any kind of physical contact while high is cool by me (except by dudes.. no dudes). Smoking while getting head from two chicks is twice as good, as you can probably imagine.

I always get my girlfriend and her friend to give me back rubs after I smoke. Then shit just goes wherever from there, but even if I just end up with a back rub, its .
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 03:33 PM   #20
Draz
The People's Choice
 
Draz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Strong Men Island
Posts: 19,520
Default Re: #420blazeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK2K
The way I see it...

Weed heightens your senses.

Sounds sound sharper. Colors seem more vivid. Your hearing is enhanced. Food tastes better.

Most importantly, your sense of touch is heightened. Any kind of physical contact while high is cool by me (except by dudes.. no dudes). Smoking while getting head from two chicks is twice as good, as you can probably imagine.

I always get my girlfriend and her friend to give me back rubs after I smoke. Then shit just goes wherever from there, but even if I just end up with a back rub, its .

Did you buy any of the vaporizers I had recommended?
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 03:47 PM   #21
UK2K
NBA Legend
 
UK2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 16,715
Default Re: #420blazeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Did you buy any of the vaporizers I had recommended?

Not yet. I closed on my house early April, and am having about 6 weeks worth of remodeling done to it, so I should be moving in mid-May.

After that, its on.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 04:11 PM   #22
Bosnian Sajo
Why?
 
Bosnian Sajo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The ISH Grim Reaper
Posts: 9,329
Default Re: #420blazeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
I honestly like to believe being high while doing typical things (eating, having sex, watching something great, etc) is more enjoyed. I believe sex became a huge part of our lives for the past several years we're not valuing it.. hence the reason why it brings that appreciation back when we finally have it.


Depends on how much you be smoking, because after a while the high changes pretty dramatically honestly. Before, I used to smoke and I'd have this completely different feeling, I'd fcking feel the high in my eyes and be cheesing on sight. Now? Getting high is just barely different than being sober. There are still times when it will get me goooood but it used to be MUCH more consistent before.


I gotta quit for a while man, I got way too used to weed. Honestly for the past 5 years, I can say without a doubt I've smoked 75% of those days at least once (many times more than once), and in the past 2 years it's been almost an everyday thing, to the point where I can't remember the last time I didn't smoke.


Not tryina be a buzz kill lmao, 420 blaze it fakkit
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 04:17 PM   #23
Bosnian Sajo
Why?
 
Bosnian Sajo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The ISH Grim Reaper
Posts: 9,329
Default Re: #420blazeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Everyone has different tolerance level, beginners like myself WILL get impaired beyond belief. You wouldn't know because you probably blew your brains out already. A pothead that smokes every day IS a weedoholic. Just like a person that drinks every day is an alcoholic. Also, you've been here for 5 years? I don't even know who you are. You're irrelevant. 5k posts and who knows you? You're a random.


Big difference though, give me a stoner over an alcoholic everyday.


Stoner - Hungry, happy, sleepy, lazy

Alcoholic - Unpredictable behavior, could be happy drunk, could be violent drunk.


Never heard of someone getting into a fight/argument and blaming it on the weed.
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 04:17 PM   #24
UK2K
NBA Legend
 
UK2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 16,715
Default Re: #420blazeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
Depends on how much you be smoking, because after a while the high changes pretty dramatically honestly. Before, I used to smoke and I'd have this completely different feeling, I'd fcking feel the high in my eyes and be cheesing on sight. Now? Getting high is just barely different than being sober. There are still times when it will get me goooood but it used to be MUCH more consistent before.


I gotta quit for a while man, I got way too used to weed. Honestly for the past 5 years, I can say without a doubt I've smoked 75% of those days at least once (many times more than once), and in the past 2 years it's been almost an everyday thing, to the point where I can't remember the last time I didn't smoke.


Not tryina be a buzz kill lmao, 420 blaze it fakkit

I can say with 100% certainty that I've smoked at least 95% of the days in the past year.

3.8 GPA, been promoted twice, office chatter about them opening a new position just for me.

Life is good.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 04:21 PM   #25
Draz
The People's Choice
 
Draz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Strong Men Island
Posts: 19,520
Default Re: #420blazeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
Depends on how much you be smoking, because after a while the high changes pretty dramatically honestly. Before, I used to smoke and I'd have this completely different feeling, I'd fcking feel the high in my eyes and be cheesing on sight. Now? Getting high is just barely different than being sober. There are still times when it will get me goooood but it used to be MUCH more consistent before.


I gotta quit for a while man, I got way too used to weed. Honestly for the past 5 years, I can say without a doubt I've smoked 75% of those days at least once (many times more than once), and in the past 2 years it's been almost an everyday thing, to the point where I can't remember the last time I didn't smoke.

Not tryina be a buzz kill lmao, 420 blaze it fakkit

Haha. Cool. Recently for the past year I smoke once, or twice a week. I use weed as a reward. Whenever I accomplish learning something new, great grades, etc.

I use at most 0.3 of a gram and usually 0.1-0.3 vaporized when I do. Given the time frame that I do smoke, and the little that I use, I don't build much tolerance. Sometimes I'd have a stretch of two weeks or three without smoking. I honestly did it to get away from the real world and the shit I was going through. I then transitioned to use it as a reward and as a way to enjoy myself.

I think @Kaspah is getting the wrong idea of what I'm trying to say. I don't have an issue with anyone smoking every day. It's your life. Smoke away. I'm all for it as much as I sounded as if I was against it. I'm against people and many smokers are against people that built a tolerance and shit talk people that get extremely high. It's one thing to say weed is great, but it's another to say it doesn't make you impaired. I've watched my cousin go full blown retarded off of bong rips a week straight with me. Us both, with 0 IQ of what's happening. I've seen friends of friends behave the same way and smoke every day.

When I'm 40, 50, 60 and beyond I'll smoke every day.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 04:26 PM   #26
UK2K
NBA Legend
 
UK2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 16,715
Default Re: #420blazeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Haha. Cool. Recently for the past year I smoke once, or twice a week. I use weed as a reward. Whenever I accomplish learning something new, great grades, etc.

I use at most 0.3 of a gram and usually 0.1-0.3 vaporized when I do. Given the time frame that I do smoke, and the little that I use, I don't build much tolerance. Sometimes I'd have a stretch of two weeks or three without smoking. I honestly did it to get away from the real world and the shit I was going through. I then transitioned to use it as a reward and as a way to enjoy myself.

I think @Kaspah is getting the wrong idea of what I'm trying to say. I don't have an issue with anyone smoking every day. It's your life. Smoke away. I'm all for it as much as I sounded as if I was against it. I'm against people and many smokers are against people that built a tolerance and shit talk people that get extremely high. It's one thing to say weed is great, but it's another to say it doesn't make you impaired. I've watched my cousin go full blown retarded off of bong rips a week straight with me. Us both, with 0 IQ of what's happening. I've seen friends of friends behave the same way and smoke every day.

When I'm 40, 50, 60 and beyond I'll smoke every day.

See, and while I do smoke every day, its a small amount. While I remember times when I smoked to the point of being brain dead, I can't tell you the last time I smoked enough to laugh uncontrollably.

My use is more like your typical drinker... come home, crack open a beer (or in my girlfriend's case, wine) and have a drink or two. It's more or less the same thing for me, come home, smoke a bit, smoke a bit before dinner, then smoke a bit before I hop on the sticks, then bed.

This isn't high school anymore. It's not like kids sitting around packing a full on bowl just to rip it and say they were 'so totally stoned'. If you saw me in public, you wouldn't even be able to tell if I had smoked or not. Except my red eyes. My eyes get red, red, reeeeedd.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 04:28 PM   #27
Draz
The People's Choice
 
Draz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Strong Men Island
Posts: 19,520
Default Re: #420blazeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
Big difference though, give me a stoner over an alcoholic everyday.


Stoner - Hungry, happy, sleepy, lazy

Alcoholic - Unpredictable behavior, could be happy drunk, could be violent drunk.


Never heard of someone getting into a fight/argument and blaming it on the weed.
Give me a stoner every day too. But people can't be insecure and deny it's not a sort of attachment or addiction. We're mature. We're using mature substances. We can't be oblivious to it. That same day a week ago I got high after getting head I drove home high. I made it home alive but I told myself I'd never do that. I was at a [4-5] at least. I wasn't driving the same. I was stopping at green lights and waiting for the stop sign to turn green. I was waiting at an all way stop sign for pretty long.

All in all, regardless of what your tolerance level is at now, it impairs people in general that are under it. I don't promote driving high, that was an emergency.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 04:30 PM   #28
sammichoffate
Land o' Lakes
 
sammichoffate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Slowpoke Well
Posts: 5,274
Default Re: #420blazeit

sammichoffate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 04:32 PM   #29
UK2K
NBA Legend
 
UK2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 16,715
Default Re: #420blazeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Give me a stoner every day too. But people can't be insecure and deny it's not a sort of attachment or addiction. We're mature. We're using mature substances. We can't be oblivious to it. That same day a week ago I got high after getting head I drove home high. I made it home alive but I told myself I'd never do that. I was at a [4-5] at least. I wasn't driving the same. I was stopping at green lights and waiting for the stop sign to turn green. I was waiting at an all way stop sign for pretty long.

All in all, regardless of what your tolerance level is at now, it impairs people in general that are under it. I don't promote driving high, that was an emergency.

I won't drive until 3 hours have elapsed after my last hit. That's my rule. I know I can get from point A to point B without wrecking, but it's not even worth the risk.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 04:35 PM   #30
Bosnian Sajo
Why?
 
Bosnian Sajo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The ISH Grim Reaper
Posts: 9,329
Default Re: #420blazeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK2K
I won't drive until 3 hours have elapsed after my last hit. That's my rule. I know I can get from point A to point B without wrecking, but it's not even worth the risk.

Whaaat, lmao. I LOVE smoking and driving, one of the funner things to do when lit. Never been in an accident (thank god) although early on I definitely had some high moments, super close calls.

I'd think as a more experienced smoker, it would be 2nd nature for you by now.


Ima respond to yalls posts, I just gotta get to school first. Class started 3 minutes ago and I'm sitting at home, my school is 30 minutes away
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:07 AM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy