Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-07-2007, 11:09 PM   #1
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Who should Mayweather fight next?

I know he said he is retiring but his ego is too big and the money is to large for him to go out while he is still on top of his game. If Cotto beats Zab next month i think that is a possible matchup but Cotto has been saying he is not ready yet. I would love to see a Sugar Shane vs. PBF bout. There is also a lot of talk about Ricky Hatton getting a shot but that would really be a massacre imo it wouldnt last more than 6 rounds. But if PBF were to fight Hatton it would look great on his career highlight tape.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:14 PM   #2
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Who should Mayweather fight next?

I kind off want a piece of him. I payed aa that money too see that fight. Nash and Parker put on a better show yesterday.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:18 PM   #3
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
I kind off want a piece of him. I payed aa that money too see that fight. Nash and Parker put on a better show yesterday.

What happend with Nash i seen a pic of his bloody face on NBA.COM
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:19 PM   #4
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Sean Sherk

:)
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:20 PM   #5
Top_Of_Tha_World
High School Varsity 12th Man

Top_Of_Tha_World has an OK reputation so far

Sugar
Top_Of_Tha_World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:21 PM   #6
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Wade
What happend with Nash i seen a pic of his bloody face on NBA.COM
Steve Nash and Jaque Vaughn got int an altercation in the 4th quarter. Parker came to Jaque's defense and hit Nash.

Steve Nash and Tony Parker bumped heads/noses.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:22 PM   #7
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Steve Nash and Jaque Vaughn got int an altercation in the 4th quarter. Parker came to Jaque's defense and hit Nash.

Steve Nash and Tony Parker bumped heads/noses.

Headbutt?
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:22 PM   #8
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation

Sherk by GnP!

EDIT: Just noticed the Fatboy's Bar and Grill on the shorts, wierd coincidence.
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:24 PM   #9
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
EDIT: Just noticed the Fatboy's Bar and Grill on the shorts, wierd coincidence.
Now you all see why I've so vigorously defended Sherk....
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:29 PM   #10
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Let me rephrase that. Who should Floyd Mayweather BOX next?
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: