Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-08-2007, 12:18 PM   #16
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What's george bush thinking?

I thought this was going to be about the incident with the Queen. He certainly was a dumbass for that.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:21 PM   #17
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

ya im not sure how he handled the queen but he made a stupid ass statement about 1976
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:25 PM   #18
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige
Getting a MBA from Harvard is so easy.

Tell me you didn't vote for Bush... please...
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:26 PM   #19
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
If you think that George Bush is some kind of great mind then you're obviously brainwashed and thus it's not worth wasting my time convincing you he doesn't.

If you also don't think that the power of a family has influence on someone like him getting ahead or attending certain schools, then you're obviously naive and not worth taking the time to educate on the issue.

He is not some great mind, but he is not the witless idiot you portray him to be as well.
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:28 PM   #20
STelfair31
National High School Star

STelfair31 has decent reputation

thinkin the black men were goin to attack him from what he did durin Katrina...
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:30 PM   #21
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

After inadvertedly winking at the Queen, this is the stare that Bush recieves:

Hilarious!
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:30 PM   #22
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
Tell me you didn't vote for Bush... please...

Please tell me and elaborate on ALL of the reasons why you don't like him and don't agree with his presidency and policies.
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:33 PM   #23
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
He got a MBA FROM HARVARD. He went to Yale, but did not get his MBA there. Legacy has nothing to do with it. Harvard is not some damn diploma mill.
actually for the MBA it is. There is a major difference between a business school associated with a University and the actual University. Some of the best B schools in the country offer programs geared towards getting execs and other upper management to shell out the bucks for a degree. An MBA is not a particularly hard or impressive degree.

On a side note, good old George couldn't get into the University of Texas based on his academic record let alone Yale. Howd he pull that? Obviously he may be smarter than he appears in speeches (cause he appears to be retarded) but hes by no means a brilliant mind.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:38 PM   #24
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
After inadvertedly winking at the Queen, this is the stare that Bush recieves:

Hilarious!

Um...he didn't inadvertently wink at the Queen. It was fully intentional.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:43 PM   #25
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Please tell me and elaborate on ALL of the reasons why you don't like him and don't agree with his presidency and policies.

people who are against Bush's policies see him as the polar opposite, the devil incarnate, and they use everything, and anything to compound to their hate of him.

natural reaction.

but Bush is not quite as hated as Nixon was.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:44 PM   #26
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

Bush isn't the problem, he's a symptom.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:44 PM   #27
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
Um...he didn't inadvertently wink at the Queen. It was fully intentional.

Was it really? Didn't realize this
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:45 PM   #28
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

Ok let me get this straight maybe since I’m an independent and don’t blindly follow party lines like the Dem's and Rep sheep I’m missing something. Bush supposedly is not a smart man according to most of the Democrats he is some towel whipping redneck jock a moron according to most of the media. I can keep going and going with the names I have heard him called when it comes to his “Lack of intelligence” yet on the other hand those same people say he mislead us into war that 911 was some conspiracy cooked up by him and his administration which would imply that he’s in fact very intelligent so which is it? Because if he is such a “dolt” then how was he smart enough to “mislead an entire country into war” what dose that say about the people mislead?
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:46 PM   #29
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
you should read the last chapter of the book overthrow. It presents a very strong case for not liking this president, all of it based on writtern record adn testimony from members of the administration. Hes an arrogant man who has set US foriegn relations back 20 years, esp in the middle east and has had no domestic policy worth a damn over 8 years.

His only veto up till the change in congress was to veto the use of stemcells for medical research? Now just to be clear, we werent talking about harvesting eggs from people to do this. These eggs were leftover eggs from fertility clinics. 2 choices, throw them away or use them for potentially life saving research.

Any person who goes into an unfounded war (based on the misrepresentation of evidence and expert testimony) with the belief that Jesus is on his side is not someone I can support. I could go on but I won't. this is a basketball forum, all of this info is available across the web if you cared to look it up, but you won't.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:47 PM   #30
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by schyza
Ok let me get this straight maybe since I’m an independent and don’t blindly follow party lines like the Dem's and Rep sheep I’m missing something. Bush supposedly is not a smart man according to most of the Democrats he is some towel whipping redneck jock a moron according to most of the media. I can keep going and going with the names I have heard him called when it comes to his “Lack of intelligence” yet on the other hand those same people say he mislead us into war that 911 was some conspiracy cooked up by him and his administration which would imply that he’s in fact very intelligent so which is it? Because if he is such a “dolt” then how was he smart enough to “mislead an entire country into war” what dose that say about the people mislead?

In a nutshell: he's a dolt, the people controlling him are not.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: