Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-08-2007, 01:29 PM   #1
Wizardly Cool

Default Help Me - I'm Confused

WTF ... is that? And for the love of God, why in the hell do only two of them change colors and the others don't? Please, someone tell me!
Old 05-08-2007, 01:30 PM   #2
STelfair31
National High School Star

STelfair31 has decent reputation
Default Re: Help Me - I'm Confused

wasted thread...

christmas lights??
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 01:41 PM   #3
Wizardly Cool

Quote:
wasted thread...

Wasted? Not anymore my friend! Watch this video, and have your laugh for the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1VmGjJJFrc

Old 05-08-2007, 02:04 PM   #4
0ne50
Local High School Star

0ne50 has an OK reputation so far

That's bad police work. His pockets should've been emtied before he even enter the station as well as his I.D/Driver's License confiscated. Other than that, that's some funny shyt.
0ne50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 02:05 PM   #5
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizardly Cool
Wasted? Not anymore my friend! Watch this video, and have your laugh for the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1VmGjJJFrc

"Your gunna have to quite doing that ya no" Says the piggy

Still say this is busted thread

but

cudos on the vid for the save....
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 02:36 PM   #6
Enigmatism
Raving Lunatic

Enigmatism has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizardly Cool

WTF ... is that? And for the love of God, why in the hell do only two of them change colors and the others don't? Please, someone tell me!

They are 7up guys partying... the 2 change colors because they are holographic projections that are fading in and out.
Enigmatism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 03:52 PM   #7
Wizardly Cool

Quote:
They are 7up guys partying... the 2 change colors because they are holographic projections that are fading in and out.

Thanks for the answer. 7up's huh... never liked that drink. Now you've raised a different question that needs to be answered.

Why are they partying?

Oh, and I know there's been a sh*t-load of videos being posted, but this one is a must see. Tired fo used car commercials, not anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i3CfzUFlRY
Old 05-08-2007, 03:54 PM   #8
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

It is used for a post where a party emoticon is needed, and who pays enough attention to notice that two change colors?
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 04:11 PM   #9
Wizardly Cool

I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but it is. Those 7up sumbeeches should not be partying.

If they had a reason, maybe I would understand.

Now the dancing banana... that's a party. Hell yea.
Old 05-08-2007, 04:53 PM   #10
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I love this one but i always found the dancing banana to be annoying because it is often over used.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 09:50 AM   #11
Wizardly Cool

Quote:
I love this one but i always found the dancing banana to be annoying because it is often over used.

The dancing banana is a legend. Homey gets mad grou-pies whenever he goes.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: