Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-08-2007, 01:45 PM   #1
0ne50
Local High School Star

Default Face it yall the east is playing Basicball

Even with a slight case of East Coast bias, I cannot condone the level of play from the 4 or 6 playoff pretenders in this year's playoffs. I'll give T Dot a pass they did put up an OK fight, but lost to a lower seed. Orlando swept, Wizards swept, Heat swept, Bulls and Nets looking to be swept...

east/west/north/south flossed out, greedy, I embrace yall with napalm

No guts! I'm watching preseason play extended ova hea! The west is sitting pretty. And I almost said to myself I could learn to like the Spurs *gag* I enjoyed watching them the other day. Epic battles, bloody noses, ejections, MVP drama, huge upsets is what is the Western Conference of the NBA. I think to myself how can this be? What is David Stern going to do to fix this? Maybe he should lower the rims in the east, two point free throws perhaps, add some sort of a DH rule, rear rage the map, sh*t I don't know! At the rate this is going I think the games in the east should not even be televised. Just still-pictures should be shown on SportsCenter. All that money wasted showing East games could be used to end homelessness. Trade Detroit and and Cleveland for two of the worst teams in the west and make it a 16 team league. The rest of the teams could serve as the new D-League.

Last edited by 0ne50 : 05-08-2007 at 02:09 PM.
0ne50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 01:51 PM   #2
D-Wade
Great college starter

Default Re: Face it yall the East is playing Basicball

Shouldnt this be in the Basketball section?

Would get more exposure there.
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 01:55 PM   #3
Wizardly Cool

Your posts are typically lackadaisical and tepid at best, but this was classic. Highly entertained!

Quote:
east/west/north/south flossed out, greedy, I embrace yall with napalm

This set the tone for everything. Well said.

Quote:
No guts! I'm watching preseason play extended ova hea!

Quote:
Maybe he should lower the rims in the east, two point free throws perhaps, add some sort of a DH rule, rear rage the map, sh*t I don't know! At the rate this is going I think the games in the east should not even be televised. Just still-pictures should be shown on SportsCenter. All that money wasted showing East games could be used to end homelessness.

Classic ... just classic :

Quote:
Trade Detroit and and Cleveland for two of the worst teams in the west and make it a 16 team league. The rest of the teams could serve as the new D-League.

Agreed. A 16 team NBA would be ideal. Have half (like with the current format) make the post season, and shorten the best of 7 to best of 3 first round and best of 5 all rounds thereafter.

There's your fix David Dumbass Stern.
Old 05-08-2007, 02:04 PM   #4
0ne50
Local High School Star

thank for the complement as well as the constructive crtisism. I made a mistake and posted this here. It's in the NBA forum.
0ne50 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: