Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2007, 02:40 AM   #16
20 Dimes A Game
HeartHustleHope
 
20 Dimes A Game's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Behind You!
Posts: 2,784
20 Dimes A Game has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 1000 Post

I'm right behind ya!
20 Dimes A Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 02:41 AM   #17
SCdac
NBA sixth man of the year
 
SCdac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,900
SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation
Default Re: 1000 Post

Just recently joined the club. Not that it matters.
SCdac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 03:06 AM   #18
AtTheDriveIn
04'
 
AtTheDriveIn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,767
AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 1000 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by STelfair31
thanks y'll kno me MLH ain't got s.hit else to do in school...

Learn to spell maybe?

How about get an education?

Oh, forgot you didn't need it because you're going to be an NBA star. You know you do need to actually qualify for the schools you're going to be applying to, so that you can keep playing basketball at the college level?

Your 1000 posts are all bull****. Have you ever even spoken about NBA basketball on this site? Or have you just talked about streetballers, and make stupid threads like 'whats your race' and not even know wtf Caucasian means. All you do is hang around one thread until you've completely bored the f.uck out of everyone that they no longer reply in the thread because you just always kill it.

I know you're going to re-check this thread, because you made it, and you're probably going to try suck the LITTLE tiny bit of life this thread still has, so i'll save you one of your next 1,000 bull**** posts.

As Follows:
---

STelfair31 says: ni66a (ignorant, in your words), why you be hatin', get off my d.ick

AtTheDriveIn replies: Stop posting **** then.

STelfair31 says: Why you be hatin', u a racist, y'all seen it, ATDI is a racist. (i'm not actually, this is actually what Telfair would say.)

AtTheDriveIn replies: This kind of stuff proves your stupidity. Get a life you bum. Learn something in school, that's what you're there for, not to go on ISH when you're suppose to be learning something that might help you later on in life. Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

---
End.

BTW, I only post at night time, so you can't tell me all this **** about how i have a high posts per day count or whatever, check the times under my name, you'll see they're all around 3-7am your time, which is about 6-10pm our time.

Last edited by AtTheDriveIn : 05-09-2007 at 04:26 AM.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 10:42 AM   #19
STelfair31
National High School Star
 
STelfair31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: ISH'S FINEST
Posts: 2,205
STelfair31 has decent reputation
Default Re: 1000 Post

you live in Cali??
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 03:43 AM   #20
AtTheDriveIn
04'
 
AtTheDriveIn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,767
AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 1000 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by STelfair31
you live in Cali??

Why? you want to get your hood rats onto me?

I'm in Australia. Mate :)
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 12:11 PM   #21
STelfair31
National High School Star
 
STelfair31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: ISH'S FINEST
Posts: 2,205
STelfair31 has decent reputation
Default Re: 1000 Post

nah... no one gonna attack you.... you just like talkin alot..which is cool..
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 01:27 PM   #22
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: LeBronville
Posts: 43,989
Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 1000 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by STelfair31
nah... no one gonna attack you.... you just like talkin alot..which is cool..


Atthedrive IN has the biggest Mouth in this site and the first one who will back out in a real fight.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 01:28 PM   #23
STelfair31
National High School Star
 
STelfair31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: ISH'S FINEST
Posts: 2,205
STelfair31 has decent reputation
Default Re: 1000 Post

yea tell him Bron Bron..

thats what i was sayin people can talk s.hit online but in real life they ain't nothin half the s.hit they say they wouldn't think about sayin it to you face to face..
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 02:59 AM   #24
AtTheDriveIn
04'
 
AtTheDriveIn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,767
AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 1000 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by STelfair31
yea tell him Bron Bron..

thats what i was sayin people can talk s.hit online but in real life they ain't nothin half the s.hit they say they wouldn't think about sayin it to you face to face..

Seems like something one of these types of people would say.

Quote:
Atthedrive IN has the biggest Mouth in this site and the first one who will back out in a real fight.

AtTheDriveIn. All capitals starting letters.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 10:34 AM   #25
STelfair31
National High School Star
 
STelfair31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: ISH'S FINEST
Posts: 2,205
STelfair31 has decent reputation
Default Re: 1000 Post

you talk too much..
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 04:16 AM   #26
AtTheDriveIn
04'
 
AtTheDriveIn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,767
AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 1000 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by STelfair31
you talk too much..

..Says the guy who's written 10 out of the 24 times in his own thread.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 04:31 AM   #27
JMEWLS
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: 1000 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheDriveIn
..Says the guy who's written 10 out of the 24 times in his own thread.
lol.

orlando magic fans, represent!
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 11:05 AM   #28
STelfair31
National High School Star
 
STelfair31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: ISH'S FINEST
Posts: 2,205
STelfair31 has decent reputation
Default Re: 1000 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheDriveIn
..Says the guy who's written 10 out of the 24 times in his own thread.


nah i mean just the smart ass s.hit that you say... its not about posts brotha..
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 11:07 AM   #29
AtTheDriveIn
04'
 
AtTheDriveIn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,767
AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 1000 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by STelfair31
nah i mean just the smart ass s.hit that you say... its not about posts brotha..

Lol man, I don't say smart ass things. I say the things everyone is thinking.

How do i talk too much by saying smart ass things by the way? Doesn't make sense one bit.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 11:15 AM   #30
STelfair31
National High School Star
 
STelfair31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: ISH'S FINEST
Posts: 2,205
STelfair31 has decent reputation
Default Re: 1000 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheDriveIn
Learn to spell maybe?

How about get an education?

Oh, forgot you didn't need it because you're going to be an NBA star. You know you do need to actually qualify for the schools you're going to be applying to, so that you can keep playing basketball at the college level?

Your 1000 posts are all bull****. Have you ever even spoken about NBA basketball on this site? Or have you just talked about streetballers, and make stupid threads like 'whats your race' and not even know wtf Caucasian means. All you do is hang around one thread until you've completely bored the f.uck out of everyone that they no longer reply in the thread because you just always kill it.

I know you're going to re-check this thread, because you made it, and you're probably going to try suck the LITTLE tiny bit of life this thread still has, so i'll save you one of your next 1,000 bull**** posts.

As Follows:
---

STelfair31 says: ni66a (ignorant, in your words), why you be hatin', get off my d.ick

AtTheDriveIn replies: Stop posting **** then.

STelfair31 says: Why you be hatin', u a racist, y'all seen it, ATDI is a racist. (i'm not actually, this is actually what Telfair would say.)

AtTheDriveIn replies: This kind of stuff proves your stupidity. Get a life you bum. Learn something in school, that's what you're there for, not to go on ISH when you're suppose to be learning something that might help you later on in life. Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

---
End.

BTW, I only post at night time, so you can't tell me all this **** about how i have a high posts per day count or whatever, check the times under my name, you'll see they're all around 3-7am your time, which is about 6-10pm our time.


what the hell is all that for?? no cares how much you write in a thread tryin to get on someones case... obviously you just wastin ya time... and what is it wit you? you and Randy well Randy doesn't say s.hit anymore but you always some into a thread and just pick my s.hit out... well you do quote some other people but usually when you side wit them on a comment... why you always gotta crit me on ev'rythin?? ev'ry one on here knos i'm black and you always come into threads and single me out... thats the only reason that i think your a racist... you haven't agreed wit me once on anythin...i might be wrong about some things but not all of them.... other then that you cool as hell...i read some of ya posts in other threads and you got alot to say and some funny s.hit to... you a good poster...but when i post in a thread you do or i make a thread i can expect you to post on it and crit ev'rythin i do.. thats all i got and other than that you aight...

and no one will make a big deal about the paragraph...
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:45 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy