Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-12-2007, 11:19 AM   #31
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 1000 Post

Atthedrive in just leave Stelphair alone, He do you know harm and he is speaking Ebonix like most black kid in the USA.

I am also part Black and i just realize that most Black FOlks speak this language/dialect.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 11:18 PM   #32
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

Ok I'm going to be completely honest with you now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STelfair31
what the hell is all that for?? no cares how much you write in a thread tryin to get on someones case... obviously you just wastin ya time... and what is it wit you? you and Randy well Randy doesn't say s.hit anymore but you always some into a thread and just pick my s.hit out...

You're predictable. Everyone knows you're black, but you keep saying it. Everyone knows alright. You don't need to keep saying it.

You keep replying in threads with different questions. If you can't keep a thread going with the same question through out the whole thing, then don't bother making a thread if you feel it's going to fail.

Quote:
well you do quote some other people but usually when you side wit them on a comment... why you always gotta crit me on ev'rythin??

I usually single out the guys that make the most effort to be noticed., and with you making 2 or 3 threads every day, you deserve to be singled out. Not saying it's a bad thing that you make threads, just that they honestly go nowhere, and you ask too many personal questions. PMs are the easiest way to go about that if you want to find out **** from other people.

Quote:
ev'ry one on here knos i'm black and you always come into threads and single me out... thats the only reason that i think your a racist... you haven't agreed wit me once on anythin...i might be wrong about some things but not all of them.... other then that you cool as hell...

You realize I'm Muslim right? I feel like I'm smart enough to know why not to be racist to other people. Just some things you say, man. They really annoy the crap out of me. Learn some things about recent history of all races to get a better idea, and better inspiration when making threads.

Quote:
i read some of ya posts in other threads and you got alot to say and some funny s.hit to... you a good poster...but when i post in a thread you do or i make a thread i can expect you to post on it and crit ev'rythin i do.. thats all i got and other than that you aight...

Criticism is not always bad. I tried to help you out in a couple threads. But you took it the wrong way and told me to get off your dick.

Quote:
and no one will make a big deal about the paragraph...

I don't care who does and doesn't read it. The point was trying to get out to you. Nobody else.

Final comments --
You post/make in too many race threads. Learn your history before criticizing other cultures. I'm not saying it's a bad thing to state what you think, just that some things you say are, well, stupid.

You said the other day that you thought 'school was waste of time' (don't remember exactly what you said) Oh never mind it was in this thread.

Quote:
thanks y'll kno me MLH ain't got s.hit else to do in school...

But you stated in another thread you were serious about playing basketball. You realize every guy in the NBA MUST graduate High School, and now the new rule, you MUST go to college. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with trying to make it to the NBA. I would encourage you 100% to go for it. But, you need schooling. Trust me, if your basketball doesn't work out, you can always fall back on some good grades. That's why you should 'do ****' at school.

I don't know though, you might be a great student at school, but the way you make yourself out to be. It just doesn't impress me one bit. You're probably a smarter kid then you make out to be. You're my age right? (15-16?) Act it.

That's all.

I wont criticize YOU, personally from now on. If you have a valid argument though, and I disagree, be sure that I will reply.

Last edited by AtTheDriveIn : 05-12-2007 at 11:46 PM.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 11:19 PM   #33
AtTheDriveIn
04'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Atthedrive in just leave Stelphair alone, He do you know harm and he is speaking Ebonix like most black kid in the USA.

I am also part Black and i just realize that most Black FOlks speak this language/dialect.

1 WORD!!! ATTHE(F-ING)DRIVEIN. Most people speak normally. You're dreaming man.
Old 05-12-2007, 11:27 PM   #34
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

ATD I think you are the one with the problem

How can you go off on a 15 year old like that? Lol might have scarred him for life.
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 11:29 PM   #35
AtTheDriveIn
04'

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich
ATD I think you are the one with the problem

How can you go off on a 15 year old like that? Lol might have scarred him for life.

I'm 15 too. :) Everyone stop seperating the In from the rest of my name!!
Old 05-13-2007, 02:58 AM   #36
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheDriveIn
I'm 15 too. :) Everyone stop seperating the In from the rest of my name!!

Atthedrivein is a cry baby in real life i would like to go to Australia and make sure that this little guy would learn how to do fight because he is in for a good day kick in the @ss.
Old 05-13-2007, 03:19 AM   #37
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

This is Stelphair31

vs.

Obviously Stelphair will win Cause Atthedrivein is a little Cat.

This guy also is the 2007 Version of Pinocchio cause he like to lie most of the time, One time he told me he is from Serbia then again he is from Australia. I never believe any word that came from this person's filthy mouth because everytime he speak his nose goes like this. He is not 15 or 16 this little fellow is probably 18 and above.

Old 05-13-2007, 03:23 AM   #38
AtTheDriveIn
04'

Quote:
This guy also is the 2007 Version of Pinocchio cause he like to lie most of the time, One time he told me he is from Serbia then again he is from Australia. I never believe any word that came from this person's filthy mouth because everytime he speak his nose goes like this. He is not 15 or 16 this little fellow is probably 18 and above.

Lol, that took you all day to write, and you added little pictures, how nice of you to take the entire day to think about this post.

1. I'm from BOSNIA. I LIVE in AUSTRALIA.

2. I am actually 15 years old. Still in high school. :)

By The Way. It's TelFAIR, not TelPHAIR.

Last edited by AtTheDriveIn : 05-13-2007 at 03:26 AM.
Old 05-13-2007, 03:30 AM   #39
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Quote:
Lol, that took you all day to write, and you added little pictures, how nice of you to take the entire day to think about this post.

1. I'm from BOSNIA. I LIVE in AUSTRALIA.

2. I am actually 15 years old. Still in high school. :)

By The Way. It's TelFAIR, not TelPHAIR.

I know your just a Girl come on i never see any poster here who followed me in every thread that i make.

Ok so please stop this acting like a toughman in the internet thing Telfair is just posting and quit bullying him in the internet. He do you no harm he is just a regular poster he like all of us.

So hope you can stop it cause this is not funny anymore.
Old 05-13-2007, 03:35 AM   #40
AtTheDriveIn
04'

Quote:
I know your just a Girl come on i never see any poster here who followed me in every thread that i make.

Ok so please stop this acting like a toughman in the internet thing Telfair is just posting and quit bullying him in the internet. He do you no harm he is just a regular poster he like all of us.

So hope you can stop it cause this is not funny anymore.

Me and Telfair (you spelt it right, yay.) are cool now. Everyone has a problem with you in this site though, you're just that damn annoying. There have been countless threads made about you to rag on how stupid you are.

As far as a I see it, you started this one. You posted some stupid ass picture of what looks to be a mouse and said i was the mouse. Absolutely pathetic man. Get a life.
Old 05-13-2007, 03:40 AM   #41
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Quote:
Me and Telfair (you spelt it right, yay.) are cool now. Everyone has a problem with you in this site though, you're just that damn annoying. There have been countless threads made about you to rag on how stupid you are.

As far as a I see it, you started this one. You posted some stupid ass picture of what looks to be a mouse and said i was the mouse. Absolutely pathetic man. Get a life.

Your the one acting like a tough guy here you little freak, You want other people to respect your threads respect other people opinion because in the real world i expect that you will not act that tough.

I do not care about some idiots like you in this site because this is a message forum and not some kind of side show like you always put in the thread.

I am visiting Australia mybe in August of this year and i would like to see you in person to see how tough you really are.
Old 05-13-2007, 03:46 AM   #42
AtTheDriveIn
04'

Quote:
Your the one acting like a tough guy here you little freak, You want other people to respect your threads respect other people opinion because in the real world i expect that you will not act that tough.

I do not care about some idiots like you in this site because this is a message forum and not some kind of side show like you always put in the thread.

I am visiting Australia mybe in August of this year and i would like to see you in person to see how tough you really are.

Dude, you're from the Phillipines, you're probably like 5'2 and 40kgs. Get over it, you're not tough, and you're not doing any good to anyone making me like the evil villain or whatever weird **** you think I am.

You said it yourself, It's a message forum, and I'm allowed to state my opinion. I'm not acting tough, I'm just stating my opinion. Unlike you, who always writes **** about what 'they say'.

Get over it man. You had nothing to do with whatever Stelfair31 and I were talking about. Just don't get involved you idiot.

Also, Side Show?
Old 05-13-2007, 03:52 AM   #43
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Quote:
Dude, you're from the Phillipines, you're probably like 5'2 and 40kgs. Get over it, you're not tough, and you're not doing any good to anyone making me like the evil villain or whatever weird **** you think I am.

You said it yourself, It's a message forum, and I'm allowed to state my opinion. I'm not acting tough, I'm just stating my opinion. Unlike you, who always writes **** about what 'they say'.

Get over it man. You had nothing to do with whatever Stelfair31 and I were talking about. Just don't get involved you idiot.

Also, Side Show?

Oh some Midget have a " Little Man's disease" ( cough atthedrivein) I am a legit 6'3" and 190 lbs. my dad is African American and he is at least 5'11".

I play HS and a Varsity Basketball here in College in my AB Department i am taking up Sociology and i know what are your problems and your real life attitude. I know your lying since i start to read your post and it will not took me to be an einsten what kind of person you are.

So before you created another insult make sure that you would not look dumber and pathetic.
Old 05-13-2007, 03:58 AM   #44
AtTheDriveIn
04'

Quote:
Oh some Midget have a " Little Man's disease" ( cough atthedrivein) I am a legit 6'3" and 190 lbs. my dad is African American and he is at least 5'11".

I play HS and a Varsity Basketball here in College in my AB Department i am taking up Sociology and i know what are your problems and your real life attitude. I know your lying since i start to read your post and it will not took me to be an einsten what kind of person you are.

So before you created another insult make sure that you would not look dumber and pathetic.

What?

Your jokes are bad man. Your comebacks suck. Seriously, how old are you Baller? You claim to be 20, but I doubt that highly doubt that. *cough* your jokes really really suck *cough*

You don't actually know me, so how would you know my problems? Yeah, I have an attitude, so what? So does half the people on this site, so do your boyfriends Pleezebelieve and Cavsfan. Not to mention yourself, you get into arguments for no reason at all. This has nothing to do with you in the first place you idiot.

**** off and go learn how to speak English properly you piece of ****!!
Old 05-13-2007, 04:03 AM   #45
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Quote:
What?

Your jokes are bad man. Your comebacks suck. Seriously, how old are you Baller? You claim to be 20, but I doubt that highly doubt that. *cough* your jokes really really suck *cough*

You don't actually know me, so how would you know my problems? Yeah, I have an attitude, so what? So does half the people on this site, so do your boyfriends Pleezebelieve and Cavsfan. Not to mention yourself, you get into arguments for no reason at all. This has nothing to do with you in the first place you idiot.

**** off and go learn how to speak English properly you piece of ****!!

Your the one who have difficulty in writing in English at least i make sense. I do not care everything that you wrote because once and for all you will be a part of my ignore lists.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: