Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-08-2007, 07:18 PM   #1
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Types of people I hate, volume two.

Disclaimer: If you don't want to read the rantings of me (and this will be in the ilk of the "types of people I hate" thread), stop now. It's really that simple. If you want to remind me that no one cares about what I think, it's already been taken care of. If you actually read the thread and still have a bone to pick, then by all means, feel free to reply.

The group I'll be discussing with you all today are fanatial, delusional ingrates who focus all waking hours on propping up one player and denigrating anyone who threatens said player. Now, the most common examples are losers like eliteballer, Dizzle...

Wait just a second. I've noticed Dizzle has been back, actually, and surprisingly, he's not nearly as infuriating as he used to be. So, for that, adulations are in order. But, steering back on topic, he is the cookie cutter for the types of people I'm talking about. I actually wonder how somebody can become so obsessed with one individual that he completely defies any sort of logic or rationale directed towards a player. These types of people prove Darwin wrong with every breath they take. I'm not smart enough to comprehend how a person can become so fcking delusional and out of touch with reality. I don't know how people like Dizzle function in society.

I just don't know why people post on here if they aren't interested in discussing. And, no matter how camoflauged (sp?) the attempt, we can always see it's just another pathetic attempt at persuading the members of this board to think one way. Which, I guess, is all right if you're interesting in having two sides to a debate, but this isn't the aim. All it does is poison a board and sour people on whatever player this person may represent.

Next on the agenda are casual basketball fans who think they're professionals. You know the kind; offering weak analysis, and constantly adding outlandish, easily-refutable statements that prove the lack of depth of basketball knowledge. I mean, I'm not going to say I know a ton about basketball; I guess I know a fair amount about the current NBA state of affairs, but aside from that, I'm not on the same level as most the greats around here.

And, of course, this is fine. This site is open to everybody. The problem begins when these new posters without a clue try to act as if they know it all. If you don't have a clue, DON'T FCKING POST like you're God incarnate. Read the forums and learn from those around you.

Unfortunately, this barely reaches "rant" status and isn't nearly as charged as my usual. However, in light of posts like this:

Quote:
I mean common now, the guy is so raw and doesn't really have much of an offensive game.

Basically, the same as Adonal Foyle.

...I felt compelled to make sure all of the dipshets on this site realize that one thing: your dad should've settled for head.

Last edited by insidehoops : 05-08-2007 at 07:52 PM.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 07:24 PM   #2
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Types of people I hate, volume two.

Excellent work.

After volume three, you need to post "Types of people I love," just to bring some sunshine to the board.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 07:27 PM   #3
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I was thinking about that, but I don't think I could fill more than a paragraph or two with the kind of people I like and respect at ISH.
Old 05-08-2007, 07:29 PM   #4
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Was that post in the Bynum thread? The foyle one..
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 07:31 PM   #5
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

Quote:
Types of people I hate, volume two.

Quote:
Kobe24

The ironing is delicious.
Old 05-08-2007, 07:31 PM   #6
Manphibian420
very nice

Manphibian420 has an OK reputation so far

A new Oden thread

Any idiot could see Oden is well beyond Foyle already, the thread is just obvious trolling imo

5-stars for this thread though!
Manphibian420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 07:31 PM   #7
Fudge
NBA Legend

Fudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this board

Let's see Vol.1 johndeere.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 07:33 PM   #8
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
The ironing is delicious.

Time to cry myself to sleep. Somebody on a messageboard hates me. Now go write that on your high school bathroom walls with your lipstick.
Old 05-08-2007, 07:34 PM   #9
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

Volume One was an an extremely entertaining clinic of me (and a few others) making anyone who challenged my viewpoint look like a clueless buffoon. I actually started to feel bad for most of the people that tried to "stand up" to me because they were getting owned so hard.

Quote:
Time to cry myself to sleep. Somebody on a messageboard hates me. Now go write that on your high school bathroom walls with your lipstick.
As I've stated on this board before, I don't hate anyone. Just their posts. And, as per usual for your type, a complete miss on the humor attempt. Like, it wasn't even close. Why did you even waste the keystrokes to type out something as juvenile and completely clueless as that? And, by the way, the rebuttal that you surely were going to use, well...I've already anticipated it. So surprise me with something a little out of the ordinary.

Last edited by johndeeregreen : 05-08-2007 at 07:36 PM.
Old 05-08-2007, 07:37 PM   #10
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

I interrupt this to add another comment from another thread that is sheer gold:

Quote:
Is David Robinson a Hall of Fame player to you??
Old 05-08-2007, 07:38 PM   #11
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
I was thinking about that, but I don't think I could fill more than a paragraph or two with the kind of people I like and respect at ISH.
That's the thing, though - the trolls need to understand what it takes to be a productive member of the community.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 07:41 PM   #12
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

85% or more of ISHers either aren't or have no chance at ever becoming a decent contributor to this board, for a plethora of reasons. Besides that, none of the "people I hate" would heed any of that advice, anyway.
Old 05-08-2007, 07:42 PM   #13
Kobe24
Banned

Types of people I hate? I really hope you're a female because this is some laguna beach / the hills **** you're spewing out right now. Drop the GQ and do something constructive. Why is this in the NBA forum? We have an O.T forum but I guess you won't add that in the type of people you hate. You're the type of kid who can't associate the "Moo" to the the cow. You already used your " Itz not funny" so start typing on Microsoft Word and write me an essay LC.
Old 05-08-2007, 07:44 PM   #14
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

put this **** in the OT section
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 07:45 PM   #15
Kobe24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
put this **** in the OT section

Ditto. Can't even follow his own advice.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: