Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-08-2007, 07:56 PM   #16
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Types of people I hate, volume two.

Quote:
Can't even follow his own advice.
This point was covered in Volume One.

Quote:
Types of people I hate? I really hope you're a female because this is some laguna beach / the hills **** you're spewing out right now. Drop the GQ and do something constructive. Why is this in the NBA forum? We have an O.T forum but I guess you won't add that in the type of people you hate. You're the type of kid who can't associate the "Moo" to the the cow. You already used your " Itz not funny" so start typing on Microsoft Word and write me an essay LC.
Just awful. Pure, uncut drivel.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:04 PM   #17
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
This point was covered in Volume One.

Just awful. Pure, uncut drivel.

Basically you have no rebuttal. Is that all you have to say? Please educate me on the art of comedy.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:29 PM   #18
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

should've read volume one.

at the time it was posted I was feeling lazy and it seemed to be a long read that wasn't necessarily worth it, but judging from this one it seems could've been fun.

I am lazy to search for it though, so if someone can bump I will be thankful
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 09:37 PM   #19
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Basically you have no rebuttal. Is that all you have to say?
What is there to say to a post that spends its entire time saying how I should be on Laguna Beach? You're not worth it, kid.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:00 PM   #20
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No one here knows me, and if they do, apparently I'm an *******.

But johndeeregreen, that avatar kicks ass. Kevin Dillon rules as Johnny Chase and Platoon is a twisted, but great film.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 10:07 PM   #21
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

Wow, actually, I was going to just compliment on you on the Rhoads' avi. I play guitar myself...he was a legend. It's such a shame that his life was cut so short.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:11 PM   #22
Randy

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Wow, actually, I was going to just compliment on you on the Rhoads' avi. I play guitar myself...he was a legend. It's such a shame that his life was cut so short.

I have no doubt if it wasn't for that fateful flight, Rhoads would be the greatest ever. Unfortunately he isn't recognized enough because he never had a solo career and his name was overshadowed by Ozzy's. What do you play?
Old 05-08-2007, 10:26 PM   #23
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

Rhoads is Top 5 for me, but greatest ever? Possible, considering his potential to tap into other styles of music (classical), but when you consider influence, style, and chops, I gotta take Hendrix as the GoAT. I play a lot of Hendrix, AC/DC, Clapton, CCR, Pink Floyd, et al. Classic rock almost exclusively.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:36 PM   #24
Randy

Quote:
Rhoads is Top 5 for me, but greatest ever? Possible, considering his potential to tap into other styles of music (classical), but when you consider influence, style, and chops, I gotta take Hendrix as the GoAT. I play a lot of Hendrix, AC/DC, Clapton, CCR, Pink Floyd, et al. Classic rock almost exclusively.

If he was alive still today and composing music, I do think he'd be considered the best. It's rare to find someone who actually enjoys good music and I love all the artists you mentioned (CCR is the greatest American band ever IMO, and I worship 1987-'93 GNR like Jesus), but I meant what kind of equipment do you play?
Old 05-08-2007, 10:45 PM   #25
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

How could I forget prime G n' R?

I've got an American Strat and some wrecky practice amp. Been playing for three years or so now.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:49 PM   #26
Randy

Slash and Dimebag are my favorite "modern" guitar heros, even though Slash has been around 20 years he still owns everybody else and Velvet Revolver is modern.

I have a Schecter C-1 Plus and an Epiphone acoustic, my amp is a sh*tty practice Fender amp. I really need to upgrade to a Marshall or something this summer when I actually have some money.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: