Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Detroit Pistons Forum

Detroit Pistons Forum Detroit Pistons message board - pistons fan forum

Old 05-09-2007, 09:02 AM   #16
azdawg23
Can barely lace up my sneakers

azdawg23 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Round 2: Pistons-Bulls Game 3

Bulls gonna hit back at United Center. The man from Sudan will come ip big as hes done all season long...........
azdawg23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 09:04 AM   #17
azdawg23

Luol Deng.All the bulls need
Old 05-09-2007, 09:07 AM   #18
azdawg23

youre absolutely right bro. The Bulls got past the Heat by doin what theyve done all season long.Why change that now?
Old 05-09-2007, 10:59 AM   #19
azdawg23

Brother, i know that the Bulls will win at least 2 games. Theyre too good to be blown out.
Old 05-09-2007, 11:29 AM   #20
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

Luol Deng has been good every game so far, averaging 23.2 points per game in this years playoffs. Ben Gordon has been the biggest under achiever so far. He's averaging 20.3 ppg in the playoffs, but that's only because he had a great first round 25.5 ppg and a weak semi-final 10 ppg, so I expect him to bounce back in the next two games at home and catch up to Luol Deng's offensive output. Ben Wallace and Tyrus Thomas have been the only players so far this series for the Bulls that have improved from the first round. 1st round 9.3 ppg, 9.8 rpg, 1.5 steals and 1.5 blocks compared to semifinals 11 ppg, 7.5rpg, 1.5 steals, and 2 blocks. All Big Ben has to do is increase his rebounds, but he should have no problem of doing so at home. Tyrus Thomas will be a huge factor off the bench the next two games. After not even showing up much in the first round with 1 ppg and 1 rebound due to limited playing time in the semifinals he has taken all the playing time he got to his advantage. Although he doesn't play a lot of minutes he's the most productive player on the team with the minutes he's given. With 20.5 mpg he was able to score 11.5 ppg, grab 4.5 rpg, an assist and 2 steals per game. Kirk Hinrich must really step it up now in Chicago because he needs to be the teams third leading offensive player after Gordon and Deng. So far this series he's averaged 8.5 ppg, 5 rebounds, and 6.5 assists. He has to keep on distributing the ball well and become more consistant on offense. Also, he has to find out how to not get into foul trouble early in games. From the bench another player that has to do well is Andres Nocioni, Thomas should do fine, but the team needs both players to be reliable options off the bench if they want the team to have success at home and hopefully on the road if the Bulls do manage to win at home, which they should. I hope the U.C. knocks some life back into the Bulls because I want to watch a relatively interesting series instead of a sleeper. Good luck. Lets Go Bulls!!!
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 01:45 PM   #21
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian guy
The sort of shot where the defense isn't settled. That would be early in the clock. Detroit's raped our halfcourt O. Bulls haven't been able to execute any of their pet plays. That's why we need quicken up the pace...A LOT.
its hard to get back on detroit. they generally play excellent transition D (primarily cause Tay is quick and can defend all 5 positions for a second if hes the first guy back).
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 01:46 PM   #22
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Style
All Big Ben has to do is increase his rebounds, but he should have no problem of doing so at home.
Not sure I understand this statement. Is there a big differential in his rebounding between home and away?
Old 05-09-2007, 01:51 PM   #23
xxxSuperStar
I Like Tacos

xxxSuperStar has an OK reputation so far

Scott Skiles NEEDs to come up with something. I love him as a fiery competitor, but he takes time making adjustments. I think he is a great practice coach, but his in game/adjustment skills are still in major question.

Skiles had his team blown out in games 1 and 2, lets see if he can make adjustments to counter what the Pistons are doing.
xxxSuperStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 02:07 PM   #24
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Here's hoping that omgwtfLOL Deng can lead Chicago to at least one victory.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 03:52 PM   #25
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation

If you guys watched the games you can see the piston's defense plan is to foul every sing bulls basket near the hoop ends up with them getting up off the ground after being pushed down (36 fouls) thats ALOT. The pistons dont even act like the fouls were accidental they just push with 2 hands and hope for the worst. It even got so bad as one of the pistons pushed a bulls player in the head while he walked by. The pistons might be good offense but i lose respect for that style of defense.
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 04:14 PM   #26
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
If you guys watched the games you can see the piston's defense plan is to foul every sing bulls basket near the hoop ends up with them getting up off the ground after being pushed down (36 fouls) thats ALOT. The pistons dont even act like the fouls were accidental they just push with 2 hands and hope for the worst. It even got so bad as one of the pistons pushed a bulls player in the head while he walked by. The pistons might be good offense but i lose respect for that style of defense.
Old 05-09-2007, 04:43 PM   #27
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If your big men could shoot fouls it would be a non-issue.

Same thing will happen to LeBron if we close this series out, and Timmy D if they meet in the finals. I don't remember anyone feeling sorry for us last year when everyone hacked Ben all 4th quarter against the Cavs and Heat.

It's smart basketball.

Last edited by DeuceWallaces : 05-09-2007 at 04:45 PM.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 06:42 PM   #28
Attila
National High School Star

Attila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected poster

I see Pistons winning by 13.
Attila is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 12:33 AM   #29
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

This should be a sticky thread.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 03:28 PM   #30
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Q: I heard the Pistons had a long practice yesterday? What could they possibly be working on?

A: What's happening lately is that guys are hanging around after practice is officially over and working on stuff. I've seen Rasheed hanging around working on his shot and other stuff more in the last two weeks than I've seen all season. He's really focused. We got into practice the other day, and 25-30 minutes after it was over all 15 guys were still there. That's something you don't see from a lot of teams at this point in the season.

THe focus appears light years beyond last year. Getting more and more excited with each passing day.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: