Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-10-2007, 02:37 AM   #1
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default OT: Steve I want an apology

That was utter rubbish what you typed to big boi baller, I in no way deserved that. All you did was bolster the point I made about your atrocious language.

Why IP ban big boi baller? It's me you seemingly want to ban.

Jeff did you see what he typed about me? I wasn't even involved i nthe conversation, they were conversing about me.

For anyone else reading:
-oldschool (Steve) sent a message to bigboiballer saying he hopes "Ced tears his acl, and f'in dies"
-I wasn't even talking to either of them. I guess I deserve it for making a thread that was just asking if Jeff could find some retired players to blog on the site.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 02:42 AM   #2
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: OT: Steve I want an apology

You can aplogise in here, I dont want a pm laced with expletives.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:42 AM   #3
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Oh come on. Worse things have been said. I agree as a moderator it's classless, but not a big deal.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 02:44 AM   #4
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Honestly, is an apology going to make you feel any better? Or is it just a case of you want to try and demean OldSchool?

Off-topic but i'd agree with the blog part. I think it's a cool idea.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 02:44 AM   #5
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Oh come on. Worse things have been said. I agree as a moderator it's classless, but not a big deal.

Why mention someone that has done nothing offensive?

I'm about sick of this classless mod, the buck stops here.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:45 AM   #6
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
Honestly, is an apology going to make you feel any better?

It would make me feel much better. There was no need for that. It's not often GOBB and I agree on something, we must be right.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:51 AM   #7
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Easy to be brave bin pm's I guess, but not infront of everyone on the board. This wont make you less of a man by apologising.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:54 AM   #8
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Is OldSchool even on-line at the moment? Anyway, even if he does apologize in a PM i'm guessing you'll just post it.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 02:54 AM   #9
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

That was pretty messed up. Sometimes I wonder about the tempers on here.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 03:02 AM   #10
sydneyking
Banned

sydneyking has not been impressing people

That d0uchebag is always telling me not to argue or insult people. And yet in the offcourt forum you can see him doing the exact same thing !!!
sydneyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 03:20 AM   #11
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
sure it is If id get banned for it
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 03:32 AM   #12
oldschool
I hit open 5-footers

oldschool has an OK reputation so far

Senor Cedric,

I apoligize for lowering myself to your level and lashing out at you like you've been lashing out at me for years.

As for your thread, you weren't trying to give valid suggestions. You were trying to make insidehoops feel bad because a hated competitor managed to get a whopping two former players to write boring blogs for them that are no better than what columnists in newspapers write every day

But generally you contribute a lot to the insidehoops forums and are a welcome member here

Your best friend,

Steve
oldschool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 03:35 AM   #13
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschool
Senor Cedric,

I apoligize for lowering myself to your level and lashing out at you like you've been lashing out at me for years.

As for your thread, you weren't trying to give valid suggestions. You were trying to make insidehoops feel bad because a hated competitor managed to get a whopping two former players to write boring blogs for them that are no better than what columnists in newspapers write every day

But generally you contribute a lot to the insidehoops forums and are a welcome member here

Your best friend,

Steve
Very Nice Steve. Now Cedric, that was a nice apology. Can we drop it and move on. You two shake hands
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 03:49 AM   #14
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Who said what to big boi baller?
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 04:22 AM   #15
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschool
Senor Cedric,

Your best friend,

Steve

Steve, I sense a certain air whenever someone suggests an improvement. "You were trying to make insidehoops feel bad because a hated competitor managed to get a whopping two former players to write boring blogs for them that are no better than what columnists in newspapers write every day" Hating competition is ackowledging they're serious competition. Instead of hating, try to step up your game. Hate = weakness. I think adding blogs=adding personality to ish. Matter of fact, it might be a thing the ish mainsite lacks at this moment; personality.

Not bashing just trying to think with you.

Last edited by loot : 05-10-2007 at 05:17 AM.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: