Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 05:13 PM   #16
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Round 2: Jazz-Warriors leading into Game 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewwem22
I'm interested to see how much class the GS fans have regarding fisher. Will they actually boo him after what he just did in game 2? I mean i'm not expecting them to cheer when he makes a shot or anything, i just think that they should show some respect to him when he enters the game.
Old 05-11-2007, 05:22 PM   #17
GoldenGreg
I brick open layups

GoldenGreg has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea07
not giving up. just supporting my people. am half turkish.turkish pride!!
You sure you are just a bandqwagoner who jumped off? lol

The Warriors will have a blow out tonight of at least 10 points. We could have won the last game with one free throw, and this is against one of the best home teams at (31-10) this year. The only problem is Jazz is a 50% visitor, and we are just as strong as they are at home, if not hotter. So if we can keep up with them and almost win 2 games, look out tonight!!
Oracle is gonna be like a pitt bull stuck in a corner.
The other issue is in game 2 we played their slower game, and no one except for one-leg (B-Diddy the man) had a breakout game. (well JR was pretty good too).
It is payback time tonight, and for all of you broom sweepers, we will be sure to rub your predictions in after the win. :)
Old 05-11-2007, 05:24 PM   #18
bayarea07
Kids at the park dunk on me

bayarea07 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenGreg
You sure you are just a bandqwagoner who jumped off? lol

The Warriors will have a blow out tonight of at least 10 points. We could have won the last game with one free throw, and this is against one of the best home teams at (31-10) this year. The only problem is Jazz is a 50% visitor, and we are just as strong as they are at home, if not hotter. So if we can keep up with them and almost win 2 games, look out tonight!!
Oracle is gonna be like a pitt bull stuck in a corner.
The other issue is in game 2 we played their slower game, and no one except for one-leg (B-Diddy the man) had a breakout game. (well JR was pretty good too).
It is payback time tonight, and for all of you broom sweepers, we will be sure to rub your predictions in after the win. :)
go suck on something
Old 05-11-2007, 05:36 PM   #19
GoldenGreg
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea07
go suck on something
tsk tsk, I give actual facts and reasons to another "fan" who has a Warriors logo with reasons we will win, and the response is "to suck on something"?. Are you 13 or 9? You sure seemed to like the Warrirors when we were winning... The message was for all Jazz fans, but take it personally if it makes you feel better.
Old 05-11-2007, 05:37 PM   #20
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
The message was for all Jazz fans, but take it personally if it makes you feel better.
even the first little jab? Not directed at BAYAREA07?
Old 05-11-2007, 05:41 PM   #21
GoldenGreg
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
even the first little jab? Not directed at BAYAREA07?
Well that is true, the first was a little bandwagon jab. The rest was general to everyone else here who is saying a sweep. Fair enough :)

Next time I will seperate my message to clarify sicne I was not intending to beat on Bay
Old 05-11-2007, 05:41 PM   #22
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I love all the <100 post warrior bandwagoners.
Old 05-11-2007, 05:42 PM   #23
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
Well that is true, the first was a little bandwagon jab. The rest was general to everyone else here who is saying a sweep. Fair enough :)
yeah, it wont be a sweep. Should be a good game tonight but I thik your right, GS by close to double figures.
Old 05-11-2007, 05:46 PM   #24
GoldenGreg
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Yes been on the wagon 16 year (Run TMC), lol. Not much use to post before this year, if you know what I mean. But have had faith every year only to be squashed. But damn if I will be getting on and off each game even if we go 0-4 this series, since I am extremely proud of my Warrors this season.
Old 05-11-2007, 06:12 PM   #25
bayarea07
Kids at the park dunk on me

bayarea07 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
been on it since 94.

at GoldenGreg

dont take wat i say seriously.

Old 05-11-2007, 06:37 PM   #26
EuJazz
Local High School Star

EuJazz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

You serious?

I wonder if you'll (or anyone, for that matter) do anything that courageous in your entire life.
Old 05-11-2007, 06:49 PM   #27
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Does anyone actually think GS is going to win this game?

Utah has their number......
Old 05-11-2007, 06:55 PM   #28
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuJazz
You serious?

I wonder if you'll (or anyone, for that matter) do anything that courageous in your entire life.
wtf does his personal issue have to do with the GS fans? Sure, it sucks his kid had a tumor they had to operate on and yes it was great for him to come back and "save" his team in game 2. Its a friggin game. I have much more empathy for him as a parent whose kid is ill than as a bball player. The game shouldnt even be part of the equation. and no courageous and a game dont deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence.

Why should they respect what he did in game 2? Should they support his as another human being going through a tough time? Yes, but that has nothing to do with the game.
Old 05-11-2007, 07:10 PM   #29
EuJazz
Local High School Star

EuJazz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
wtf does his personal issue have to do with the GS fans? Sure, it sucks his kid had a tumor they had to operate on and yes it was great for him to come back and "save" his team in game 2. Its a friggin game. I have much more empathy for him as a parent whose kid is ill than as a bball player. The game shouldnt even be part of the equation. and no courageous and a game dont deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence.

Why should they respect what he did in game 2? Should they support his as another human being going through a tough time? Yes, but that has nothing to do with the game.

Now what's with the violins?

If a normal parent's kid was ill with life-threating cancer, then you feel the same sympathy for him/her. I'm not saying you praise Fisher more because he's a basketball player. But I'm saying it's amazing what he did, having the mental toughness to do what he did while everything was going on.

You f.ucking moron. Quit arguing just to argue. I hate people like you.
Old 05-11-2007, 07:14 PM   #30
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuJazz
Now what's with the violins?

If a normal parent's kid was ill with life-threating cancer, then you feel the same sympathy for him/her. I'm not saying you praise Fisher more because he's a basketball player. But I'm saying it's amazing what he did, having the mental toughness to do what he did while everything was going on.

You f.ucking moron. Quit arguing just to argue. I hate people like you.
SO everytime their a parent with cancer in your community you go out of your way to praise them? No, so get off the high horse. Its only because hes a bball player that you said what you said earlier and that is hypocritical.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread