Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-11-2007, 10:10 PM   #16
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: more of..... MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
Does your mom know about this? If so, can you at least post some nude photos?
its obviously not his mom probably his friends mom or something i have a hard time believing its his mom. i mean who wants to f*ck their own mom? INSEST
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 10:11 PM   #17
diabla
o_O

diabla is considered somewhat cooldiabla is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheDriveIn
Why are you doing this to your mum?

Seriously?

SAY WHHHHAAATTTTT?!?!?1 THIS IS YOUR MOM?!?! how.... why...umm... the f*ck...

seems like mommy a few times...
diabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 10:29 PM   #18
Fudge
Balance of Opposites

Fudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I would say 'post more' but then i came to the conclusion that this may not be your mom, so, yeah. But if it is your mom, i guess it's alright to say you wanna bone her? right guys?
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 10:33 PM   #19
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
I would say 'post more' but then i came to the conclusion that this may not be your mom, so, yeah. But if it is your mom, i guess it's alright to say you wanna bone her? right guys?

What? Are you serious?

DO you want to bone your mum?

It's not right man, honestly. It's called INCEST. Look it up.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 10:55 PM   #20
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

This is probably a picture of the poster and he just recently had a sex change and wants to know how he looks.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 10:58 PM   #21
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

PM me nudes, and i'll tell you if she's hot or not. Hide a camera by her dresser and pm me the pics.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 10:58 PM   #22
Fudge
Balance of Opposites

Fudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheDriveIn
What? Are you serious?

DO you want to bone your mum?

It's not right man, honestly. It's called INCEST. Look it up.

I was obviously being sarcastic
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 11:02 PM   #23
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
PM me nudes, and i'll tell you if she's hot or not. Hide a camera by her dresser and pm me the pics.
Yeah you are gonna need a 3rd opinion... Pm me.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 11:06 PM   #24
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
omg cant believe I searched ten pages just to look for the first, rofl at threadstarter posting pics of his mom no way they are real funny nonetheless. ISh is really the sodom of the internet hahaha were all going to turn to salt hahaha.
care 2 post that link????? Someone?
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 11:30 PM   #25
knicks15
Local High School Star

knicks15 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Mac
is she a MILF?

well we cant tell if she has her clothes on.

hurry up and get in the closet.
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 11:34 PM   #26
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Btw, who took those pics?

*spanking it to your mom's cleavage*

Also, for anyone that missed the originals:

I just realized something.. did you do a webcam session with your mom to get those pics? : Quick, download MSN Webcam Recorder and record it!

Last edited by reppy : 05-11-2007 at 11:42 PM.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 11:58 PM   #27
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
I was obviously being sarcastic

That is good to hear.
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 12:00 AM   #28
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

not his mom
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 12:12 AM   #29
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXIF Data
Camera Make: NIKON CORPORATION
Camera Model: NIKON D200
Image Date: 2006:08:14 00:30:30
Flash Used: No
Focal Length: 40.0mm (35mm equivalent: 60mm)
Exposure Time: 0.0063 s (1/160)
Aperture: f/9.0
ISO equiv: 200
White Balance: Auto
Metering Mode: Center Weight
Exposure: Manual
Exposure Mode: Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXIF Data
Camera Make: Sony Ericsson
Camera Model: K750i
Image Date: 2007:05:10 00:47:38
Flash Used: No
Digital Zoom: 2.400x
Exposure Time: 0.050 s (1/20)
Aperture: f/2.8
ISO equiv: 800
White Balance: Auto

So.. the first picture was taken with a Nikon digital camera on 2006/08/14. This most recent one was taken a K750i camera phone. The other picture, which is not shown, contains no EXIF data, so who knows where it's from.

From a quick Google search, I've been able to determine it is possible to use a K750i as a "webcam". This would explain why she's wearing headphones and has a microphone next to her.

This leads me to one of three conclusions:

1) He snuck up on his mom and took the picture using his K750i camera phone when she wasn't paying attention.
2) His mom took the picture of herself, uploaded it to the computer and he found it.
3) Posing as someone else, he initiated a cam session with his mom over the Internet.

Actually, now that I think about it, #3 is basically impossible. Why? Because if he took the picture via his own computer over a cam session, it wouldn't contain the K750i EXIF data.

So, he's either very crafty about taking pictures or he snooped through some of his mom's folders. (Hint: find the one that says 'NUDES' and zip it up. I'll make sure it's all legit.)
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 12:15 AM   #30
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy

So.. the first picture was taken with a Nikon digital camera on 2006/08/14. This most recent one was taken a K750i camera phone. The other picture, which is not shown, contains no EXIF data, so who knows where it's from.

From a quick Google search, I've been able to determine it is possible to use a K750i as a "webcam". This would explain why she's wearing headphones and has a microphone next to her.

This leads me to one of three conclusions:

1) He snuck up on his mom and took the picture using his K750i camera phone when she wasn't paying attention.
2) His mom took the picture of herself, uploaded it to the computer and he found it.
3) Posing as someone else, he initiated a cam session with his mom over the Internet.

Actually, now that I think about it, #3 is basically impossible. Why? Because if he took the picture via his own computer over a cam session, it wouldn't contain the K750i EXIF data.

So, he's either very crafty about taking pictures or he snooped through some of his mom's folders. (Hint: find the one that says 'NUDES' and zip it up. I'll make sure it's all legit.)

Wow, you put a lot of thought into that.
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: