Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-12-2007, 10:23 PM   #31
ThaKid
King

ThaKid has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Your Summer Plans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I tell myself that every year but i know well enough by now that im just lying to myself.
I jus got a membership at Goodlife so i dont wanna waste the money and plus rite now im addicted to working out, hopefully i dont get tired of it

Ive been to the gym 8 times since the Tuesday before this
ThaKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 10:24 PM   #32
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaKid
I jus got a membership at Goodlife so i dont wanna waste the money and plus rite now im addicted to working out, hopefully i dont get tired of it

Ive been to the gym 8 times since the Tuesday before this

How many days is that i dont feel like figuring it out? I used to work out everday but after i took a week off i just lost all discipline and motivation.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 10:25 PM   #33
ThaKid
King

Quote:
How many days is that i dont feel like figuring it out? I used to work out everday but after i took a week off i just lost all discipline and motivation.
I wanna be like that guy in ur avatar and Andre Iggy
Old 05-12-2007, 10:30 PM   #34
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I wanna be like that guy in ur avatar and Andre Iggy

Same with me maybe ill catch a second wind as far as my motivation goes. I wanna be like this:

Old 05-12-2007, 10:34 PM   #35
ThaKid
King

Quote:
Same with me maybe ill catch a second wind as far as my motivation goes. I wanna be like this:

yea...i saw that pic yesterday and became more motivated
Old 05-12-2007, 10:40 PM   #36
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Yeah Ben is ripped but i think Iggy has the perfect body for a basketball player.
Old 05-12-2007, 10:48 PM   #37
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Something that motivated me for a little was watching DLH/Mayweather 24/7 because the way Floyd trains is unreal and i want to be in that great of shape.
Old 05-12-2007, 10:58 PM   #38
ThaKid
King

Quote:
Something that motivated me for a little was watching DLH/Mayweather 24/7 because the way Floyd trains is unreal and i want to be in that great of shape.
LMAO...Get the F*** outta my mind....im 5'8" so is Floyd Jr and I was thinkin if I drink enough weight gainer I could go from 130 to 154 (Floyd's weight) if i work hard
Old 05-12-2007, 11:01 PM   #39
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
LMAO...Get the F*** outta my mind....im 5'8" so is Floyd Jr and I was thinkin if I drink enough weight gainer I could go from 130 to 154 (Floyd's weight) if i work hard

Lol great minds think alike. Im 6'1" and 160 so im not trying to be like him but the way he just trains all the time is incredible. He always runs, lifts, and boxes i just would love to have that type of dedication to anything really.
Old 05-13-2007, 02:13 AM   #40
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by different107
Thesis ey? What kind of degree you going for?
Math

oh, yeah, I could see your reaction from over here :)
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 02:23 AM   #41
MaxX
Banned

MaxX has an OK reputation so far

Work, I need the PAPAH. I also need to do some community hours.
MaxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 09:48 AM   #42
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by artificial
Math

oh, yeah, I could see your reaction from over here :)

Dang. That has to be fun. Isn't a thesis for a higher level degree? Are you going for a masters or something?
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 11:25 AM   #43
Fudge
FREE RUSS & BUDADIIII

Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I just found out i'm going to COSTA RICA. Wooo
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 02:45 PM   #44
WADE MONEY
I hit open jumpers.

WADE MONEY has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
I'm gonna workout every day since i've been doing that for the past 2 summers. I'm gonna do a lot of basketball drills, focusing on fast breaks, and ball handling. I'm gonna hang out with friends, and girls. I'll defend my title as greatest human alive. And finally, i'll post on ISH once in a while, just to keep my fans happy.

JEFFERSON

WADE MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 04:16 PM   #45
WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by WADE MONEY
JEFFERSON

DAMN ladies and gentleman wade money has detected nastywin.

Let's pester him with questions.

So King of Naismith's game/jefferson/bosh money/nbazardoz/a million other aliases, how'z about hitting that korean girl in your fifth period Honors Calculus class that sits in front of you?

Also, your street crew you roll with in Boston.. are they about to battle the dudes from Departed yet, or are they not finished with that 300 pound football future president entrepreneuer jock with that slutty most popular girl in school girlfriend.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: