Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 05-11-2007, 09:05 PM   #1
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Steven A.: If LA doesnt get something done this summer, Kobe will ask to be traded

For those who dont know, Steven A. and Kobe are really close friends...SAS said this on ESPN shootaround today:

Sources around the league say that Kobe is really furious (more than what he has publicly expressed) at the front office. When he re-signed, he was promised a contender around him.

He wanted B. Davis, but the front office didnt do it. He wanted Boozer, but the front office couldn't get it done. He wanted Artest, didnt happen. He wanted Kidd...didn't happen.

And back when management decided to trade his best friend on the team, who was Caron Butler, for Kwame, the front office didn't inform Kobe about it until after the trade had been made.

He said that Kobe just wants to be on a contending team - weather that's in LA or someplace else. And with the way things have been going, he wants to win more than he wants to be in LA.

If the front office doesn't get something significant done this summer, look for Kobe to ask to be traded.

--------------------------------------

Can't say I didn't expect this.

Last edited by hotsizzle : 05-11-2007 at 09:26 PM.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 09:10 PM   #2
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Steven A. Smith: Kobe is VERY furious with Laker management

This is going to be huge summer for the Lakers. Will decide our next 5+ years.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 10:09 PM   #3
netdoc
High School Varsity 6th Man

netdoc has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Steven A.: If LA doesnt get something done this summer, Kobe will ask to be traded

I put Steven A in the same class as Peter Vescey. He talks out of his ars. It would be a cold day in hell before L.A. lets Bryant walk.
netdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 10:11 PM   #4
Laker's Future
Banned

Laker's Future has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Steven A.: If LA doesnt get something done this summer, Kobe will ask to be traded

It's starting to feel like my worth fears, may come true. Odom and Bynum will be in the deal for JO and if him and Kobe can't win. Then Kobe will ask for a trade, or worse option out. And we're stuck with a rebuilding process for years to come. Longer than most people may realize.
Laker's Future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 10:11 PM   #5
AceVenturaPetDet
Local High School Star

AceVenturaPetDet has an OK reputation so far

Kobe is such an arrogant prick, its not what he wants , its what is profitable for the Buss family, Jerry Buss doesn't care what kobe wants, kobe need to realize that and no way kobe will demand to be traded cuz he likes LA weather and the women. Steven A needs to stfu cuz he knows nothing about kobe.
AceVenturaPetDet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 10:38 PM   #6
m1sterb
Great young streetballer

m1sterb has not been impressing people
Default Re: Steven A.: If LA doesnt get something done this summer, Kobe will ask to be trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceVenturaPetDet
Kobe is such an arrogant prick, its not what he wants , its what is profitable for the Buss family, Jerry Buss doesn't care what kobe wants, kobe need to realize that and no way kobe will demand to be traded cuz he likes LA weather and the women. Steven A needs to stfu cuz he knows nothing about kobe.

right..
m1sterb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 10:56 PM   #7
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Steven A.: If LA doesnt get something done this summer, Kobe will ask to be trade

Steven A is probably the last person i would believe when it comes to this stuff, just another Chi town based flame thrower who throws crap at the wall to see if it sticks...

Edit..do you really think after all these years an what you know of Kobe and how careful he is with what he says and how he says it, and after what he has already said he'd be as carless as to let his true feelings leak to Steven A?

Last edited by gts : 05-11-2007 at 11:17 PM.
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 12:10 AM   #8
dudeguykid
High school junior varsity star

dudeguykid has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceVenturaPetDet

What if its to the clippers?
dudeguykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 12:11 AM   #9
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

beau_boy04 has an OK reputation so far

I love Kobe in LA but I will love to see him in Bulls uniform too so whereever he goes I'll be a fan of that team.
beau_boy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 01:06 AM   #10
KOBEinSD24
I hit open 5-footers

KOBEinSD24 has an OK reputation so far

Yea, kobe leaving LA would be a worst case senerio, i dont belive that he would it would happen b/c as long as phil's there kobe's there when phil retires, kobe way want a trade if he doesnt feel his new coach is effective.

Also if kobe leaves and goes to chicago as rumors say he would it would bring back the bulls dynasty, b/c of the combination of Big Ben and Kobe. These are only thought this offseason will say alot.
KOBEinSD24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 02:26 AM   #11
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Kobe has said he wants to be a Laker for life. I do believe though he is very frustrated and if the Lakers dont make any moves this summer, I expect him to opt out or trade. I am not taking this from Steven A, but I just feel he wants it now and no later then now.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 02:29 AM   #12
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
Kobe has said he wants to be a Laker for life. I do believe though he is very frustrated and if the Lakers dont make any moves this summer, I expect him to opt out or trade. I am not taking this from Steven A, but I just feel he wants it now and no later then now.

The lakers are his favorite team. SO of course he would like to be a laker for life. Just not when we're using him
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 02:34 AM   #13
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
The lakers are his favorite team. SO of course he would like to be a laker for life. Just not when we're using him

Old 05-12-2007, 02:41 AM   #14
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool

"using him" as in to rebuild...like he's not important.

Kind of like how I use you but in reality your an annoying prick.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 02:48 AM   #15
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
"using him" as in to rebuild...like he's not important.

Kind of like how I use you but in reality you are honestly the best person in the world.

Fixed
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: