Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-12-2007, 01:00 PM   #31
samy568
Kids at the park dunk on me

samy568 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Dayum.. Check out Utah DRAFT history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
Tons of players made names for themselves on the so-called 'crap teams'.

Bosh, Chris Paul, Vince Carter, and the list goes on.

LOL>..Toronto twice....Toronto is an awesome place, better than most US cities. I guess they have less exposure to US markets but if u are good u will make a name regardless.
samy568 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 01:01 PM   #32
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Toronto is nice, but what about Vancouver Or the old LA Clippers, you're fk unless you bolt town asap.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 01:14 PM   #33
0ne50
Local High School Star

0ne50 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I'm not talking like it happens every year, you moron. The point is, these guys who turn down the team they either get drafted or traded to, are just ignorant fools.
Ignorant rich fools living a dream, while you scrub floors at the local peep show for a living.
0ne50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 01:17 PM   #34
Fudge
NBA Legend

Fudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ne50
Ignorant rich fools living a dream, while you scrub floors at the local peep show for a living.

Yup, of course.

Me scrubbing floors? Look at your username, don't tell me that's your salarie per hour.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 01:23 PM   #35
0ne50
Local High School Star

Might be my "salarie".

But I know somebody who's a big tipper.

Make sure you fill her mother's day card with some $20s
Old 05-12-2007, 01:23 PM   #36
ThaKid
King

ThaKid has an OK reputation so far

Damn..imagine StockonMaloneWilkins
ThaKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 01:25 PM   #37
Fudge
NBA Legend

Fudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this board

Quote:
Might be my "salarie".

But I know somebody who's a big tipper.

Make sure you fill her mother's day card with some $20s

the f*ck?
Old 05-12-2007, 01:26 PM   #38
0ne50
Local High School Star

Quote:

the f*ck?
Yeah I know "salarie" is a tricky word to spell
Old 05-12-2007, 01:30 PM   #39
Fudge
NBA Legend

Quote:
Yeah I know "salarie" is a tricky word to spell

Nah, i was referring to your lame comeback to me, thats all.
Old 05-12-2007, 01:38 PM   #40
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Nah, i was referring to your lame comeback to me, thats all.

Guys please stay on topic please and Fudge your the ISH veteran here so act mature.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 01:46 PM   #41
0ne50
Local High School Star

Goodbye!
Old 05-12-2007, 02:00 PM   #42
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Am I the only one who loved Thurl's name? Thats a slang word actually.

"Yo thats thurl"...implies thats hot, tight, fly etc etc

Also that draft history is dookie love uh uhhh dookie love - Luke from 2 live crew

Look at those names...you can tell Karl/Stockton were the staples that held that book together. And the rest were filled in like putty.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 04:25 AM   #43
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

It's not just Utah's draft history, it's the fact that free agents shun Salt Like City like hell itself. If it weren't for Sloan getting the best out of willing and motivated players, Utah'd already be off the NBA map for a long time.

And like Chalkmaze said, Utah finds those motivated blue collar players in the late draft rounds. Hell, the OP didn't even mention Mark Eaton in his post, who was drafted with the 72nd pick and turned out to be one of the best defensive centers of all time.

Last edited by Heretik32 : 05-13-2007 at 04:37 AM.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 12:12 PM   #44
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretik32
It's not just Utah's draft history, it's the fact that free agents shun Salt Like City like hell itself. If it weren't for Sloan getting the best out of willing and motivated players, Utah'd already be off the NBA map for a long time.

And like Chalkmaze said, Utah finds those motivated blue collar players in the late draft rounds. Hell, the OP didn't even mention Mark Eaton in his post, who was drafted with the 72nd pick and turned out to be one of the best defensive centers of all time.

I wonder why???
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 12:22 PM   #45
Duck Rodgers
Serious playground baller

Duck Rodgers has an OK reputation so far

Naw, I think that's a huge misconception. Utah isn't likely their first choice...why would it be.... there are some great cities represented in the NBA......but if we have the $$$$....they'll come. We've proven that lately. It's not even debateable.

The best thing about Salt Lake City is that it is continually getting better. That's more than you can say about a lot of places. I doubt the SLC will be at the bottom of the list come 20 years or so.
Duck Rodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: