Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 05-13-2007, 01:08 AM   #1
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool
Default Kobe Or Lakers?

I'm not saying that I believe anything that SAS said..... but if it were true and Kobe was going to opt out, who on here would stay with the lakers and who would follow Kobe to his new team?

(I'm not taking a shot at Kobe, or anyone on this site, I am just wondering thats all)

I will admit me personally back in the day I use to say if Kobe left so would I, but I realized thats just stupid and I am a Laker fan. But Kobe is my favorite player. So I would stay with the Lakers and root for them like always cause they are my favorite team and that will never change. But I would also watch some Kobe games and follow him a bit.

P.S. Please be honest with your answer. You will not get bashed or anything.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 01:25 AM   #2
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Kobe Or Lakers?

I'm rooting for whichever team Smush Parker is going to next.

My real answer is Lakers, not even close.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 01:31 AM   #3
Devientz
High school junior varsity star

Devientz has decent reputation

Lakers >>>>>>>> Kobe.. Without question.
Devientz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 02:19 AM   #4
akts
Serious playground baller

akts has decent reputationakts has decent reputation

I like kobe too.. but I am a laker fan first and foremost. So If kobe gets gone to make us better in the future and its mutual.. I would want them to pull the trigger. Still Kobe is da man.I would like him to win at least one more title wherever he is.
akts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 02:38 AM   #5
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

If anyone says Kobe they should not be able to participate in this forum with a straight face. Its Lakers or nothing.
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 03:09 AM   #6
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Lakers above all.

Kobe would still be my favorite player but I would never root for another team.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 03:46 AM   #7
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

Lakers. Root for the team not the player. I like players on other teams, and I root for their teams because of them cept when they plsy vs us. It'd be the same deal if Kobe left, though quiet honestly he'd have to leave under a situation where it was clear management was being unfair to him. If he does anything like shaq and throws hissy fits and demands a trade then I'm not sure I'd root for the guy.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 05:39 AM   #8
OneWay
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

OneWay has an OK reputation so far

Honestly, Kobe.
OneWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 06:10 AM   #9
laker4life
I hit open 5-footers

laker4life has an OK reputation so far

I'd be rooting for Kobe but not for his team
laker4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 06:24 AM   #10
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

While we're at it...another question:

How many people here believe Kobe will go to another team and not fulfill his wish to "retire as a Laker"?

I want to say yes, he will retire a Laker but knowing this organization recently..I'm not so sure

Last edited by hotsizzle : 05-13-2007 at 06:41 AM.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:42 AM   #11
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hotsizzle asks the more interesting question to me.... and I think the answer is that Kobe's burning desire to win rings will drive what he does. If the Lakers managment changes or they remove their heads from their a$$es and make some right moves, I can see Kobe retirning as a Laker. However, I tend to lean toward Kobe leaving at some point, either due to being "too expensive" to the Lakers or just him being fed up with all the crap.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 01:16 PM   #12
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWay
Honestly, Kobe.

I refuse to believe this man.
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 05:21 PM   #13
hotsizzle
Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Hotsizzle asks the more interesting question to me.... and I think the answer is that Kobe's burning desire to win rings will drive what he does. If the Lakers managment changes or they remove their heads from their a$$es and make some right moves, I can see Kobe retirning as a Laker. However, I tend to lean toward Kobe leaving at some point, either due to being "too expensive" to the Lakers or just him being fed up with all the crap.

Well, I think getting JO or someone like that will push Kobe to staying here. Lets use JO as an example

a) it will give him a chance to contend, so management are showing him that they want to win
b) Kobe is 29, JO is 28...6 year window. With adequate roleplayers, team can go far into the playoffs. Kobe wont back out of that

My dream right now is to get JO with Odom still being there.
Old 05-13-2007, 07:14 PM   #14
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetriangle
If anyone says Kobe they should not be able to participate in this forum with a straight face. Its Lakers or nothing.

exactly. thank you.
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 07:44 PM   #15
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
Well, I think getting JO or someone like that will push Kobe to staying here. Lets use JO as an example

a) it will give him a chance to contend, so management are showing him that they want to win
b) Kobe is 29, JO is 28...6 year window. With adequate roleplayers, team can go far into the playoffs. Kobe wont back out of that

My dream right now is to get JO with Odom still being there.

I agree completely.... but can this management team pull that kind of trigger?????

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: