Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-20-2016, 09:38 AM   #16
Kawhi m8
0/8

Default Re: Cleveland was so insanely stacked it doesn't feel like a true champion

Steve Adams mate....he's my fave big man in the league...only 22 as well, so plenty of time to develop....showed flashes of brilliance in the playoffs.
Kawhi m8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 09:44 AM   #17
Asiantastic
In Luke We Trust

Default Re: Cleveland was so insanely stacked it doesn't feel like a true champion

I've never been a fan of LeBron. I'm a Laker fan and have always sided with Kobe on this Kobe/LeBron fan war. But there's no way you can trash LeBron after this past series. I still hate him, but I sure as hell respect him after what he did.

His back was against the ropes, down 3-1, with the whole world saying that he was going to go 2/7, but responds by putting up 2 40 point games and a triple double in game 7.

How can you not respect that?

Let him have this moment and just appreciate what he just did. And just ignore all the retarded stans on this site.
Asiantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 09:44 AM   #18
plowking
Verticle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonanddixon
Do you not think that lebrons ball dominance played a role in Love's dip in production? The same with Bosh before. He reduces his big men to spot up shooters.

I guarantee you Durant would have produced the same result. Hell, Durant nearly beat GSW with a far less talented squad that what lebron had.

Kevin Durant's 42% shooting, and worse 3 point shooting in this series would have been very helpful. Completely agree. And of course he would have won with this Cleveland squad.
Despite having a better team than the Cavs at OKC, he would just simply do better with a worse supporting cast in Cleveland. I completely agree. Like I said, Cedric Ceballos, Latrell Sprewell, Eddie Jones type players would have been able to pull this off.

1-3 down, and winning 3 in a row comebacks are a common occurrence in the NBA finals.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 09:47 AM   #19
Kawhi m8
0/8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asiantastic
I've never been a fan of LeBron. I'm a Laker fan and have always sided with Kobe on this Kobe/LeBron fan war. But there's no way you can trash LeBron after this past series. I still hate him, but I sure as hell respect him after what he did.

His back was against the ropes, down 3-1, with the whole world saying that he was going to go 2/7, but responds by putting up 2 40 point games and a triple double in game 7.

Let him have this moment and just appreciate what he just did. And just ignore all the retarded stans on this site.

Kawhi m8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 09:55 AM   #20
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:

AGREE...
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 09:59 AM   #21
Gileraracer
'Empty Stat' James

Quote:

ok. persuaded.
Gileraracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 10:13 AM   #22
Hey Yo
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gileraracer
4 max players, highest payroll in the league. This team was bought, not built

If KD was on the team instead of Lebron, they'd win in 5
How's LeBron's ass taste?

Hey Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 10:14 AM   #23
Gileraracer
'Empty Stat' James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Yo
How's LeBron's ass taste?

It's next to his dick, so you should tell me
Gileraracer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: