Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-14-2007, 04:36 PM   #16
ThaKid
King

ThaKid has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Who Lifts Weights/Uses Supplements??

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Wade
Whey Protein is mostly used to get that little bit of extra protein and for after a workout because it goes directly to your muscles. For Bulking i recomend adding more carbs to your diet and a little bit of fat.
what weight gainer is good to get bulky???
ThaKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 04:46 PM   #17
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

Don't buy weight gainers, they are full of fat, sugar and sodium. I make my own, 1 cup of oats, 2 scoops of why protein, 2tbsp of peanut butter, 1 cup of milk and a bannana. About 950 calories, very low fat about 50 grams of protein. I drink it for breakfast since I can't eat much in the morning.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 05:37 PM   #18
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkylikemonkey
Don't buy weight gainers, they are full of fat, sugar and sodium. I make my own, 1 cup of oats, 2 scoops of why protein, 2tbsp of peanut butter, 1 cup of milk and a bannana. About 950 calories, very low fat about 50 grams of protein. I drink it for breakfast since I can't eat much in the morning.

This is good, but you need some fat in there. Add some fish oil fat or some flax seed oil.

Weight gainers are ok for like one a day to get an extra meal in. Not good to have many and thay are full of sugar sugar.
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 05:59 PM   #19
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"flaxseed oil"

Gotta love the Price is Right ads on the botton!
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 06:01 PM   #20
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

You'll also need a multivitamin in your mix. You'll be using up more nutrients if you workout. You'll need to replace them.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 07:46 PM   #21
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i use creatine
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 09:07 PM   #22
bomber
Good college starter

bomber has decent reputationbomber has decent reputation

No-xplode
Whey Protein (True Mass from BSN)

I recommend the BSN line NO gets trashed alot but it works and its safe just a little kick and some creatine.

The protein tastes great too.
bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 09:09 PM   #23
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What flavor protein do you guys get? I have vinilla and its pretty good.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 09:10 PM   #24
D-Wade
Great college starter

I use strewberry if i am to just have a shake. Unflavoured to add to meals and stuff.
Old 05-14-2007, 09:13 PM   #25
D-Wade
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomber
No-xplode
Whey Protein (True Mass from BSN)

I recommend the BSN line NO gets trashed alot but it works and its safe just a little kick and some creatine.

The protein tastes great too.

People dont listen to him. No-Xplode only adds a little pump. Here is proof, just look how small this guy is and he uses it

Here is the King Ronnie Coleman
Old 05-15-2007, 02:26 AM   #26
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
I use Muscle Milk and Redline as a fat burner. I don't use Redline consistently enough to get results, though.

I'm dissappointed in ya fatboy. When you invest in a good product, you got to see it through to the end.
Just buggin, but to this day, I still always recomend redline.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: