Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 05-14-2007, 06:42 PM   #16
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Tv Alert : P.T.I are going to talk about Artest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicToWorthy
Yes, I'd like to go for Gasol after that. Although, I'd much Rather have a lineup of

PG-??? MLE
SG-Kobe
SF-Artest
PF-Lamar (on the block...FINALLY!!!)
C- Gasol

Anyone else want to think talk about the Sign and Trade Walton & A pick or Cook/Evans to the Kings for Artest, then Turn around and go for Gasol with Kwame's contract and Bynum...?
Anyone else like that lineup too?! I sure do.
I love that line up. This could be very nice.
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 06:43 PM   #17
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think we should definately take the risk. Trade VRad and our 1st rounder.
Our downside would be limited. The upside could be tremendous. Finally, a serious defender. Shot selection is suspect, but so is virtually every current Laker.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 06:58 PM   #18
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
understand the concerns about Artest, but what have Brown done for us lately? Nobody else is going to take Brown off our hands for a big name Artest. I would trust Phil decission in keeping Artest under control and also Artest wants to be in laker land.
i'm not saying keep kwame where did i say that?
i'm saying lets not pick up artest...there's a real good reason it took the pacers more than half a season to move artest, nobody wants to take the gamble, finally the kings who were hard up gave it a shot and now less than 2 seasons later they are trying to move him... and lastly the phil jackson that had the energy to deal with a player like rodman is not the phil we have today, the phil we have today doesn't have the energy to keep smush parker in line...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 07:19 PM   #19
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here
Talking Re: Tv Alert : P.T.I are going to talk about Artest

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
i'm not saying keep kwame where did i say that?
i'm saying lets not pick up artest...there's a real good reason it took the pacers more than half a season to move artest, nobody wants to take the gamble, finally the kings who were hard up gave it a shot and now less than 2 seasons later they are trying to move him... and lastly the phil jackson that had the energy to deal with a player like rodman is not the phil we have today, the phil we have today doesn't have the energy to keep smush parker in line...
No you didn't say keep Kwame, but you are right Phil is not as young anymore and I agree Artest is a gamble. I still would love to have him on our team. Good concerns gts
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 07:23 PM   #20
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
getting artest is a huge mistake... look at his track record with teams in the past and tell me honestly that having a player that brings those kid of distractions to the team is worth it... mark my words we will regret this and all you guys praising mitch now will be bashing him next year... i ask anybody to show me one piece of evidence that says artest is not a time bomb waiting to go off

Wow. That sounds like Dennis Rodman on steroids.

G
Solid deffender, that gives you more than kwame. Hell probly be on the court less time than you'd like because of his "extra curicular" stuff, but with kwames injury, he's bound to miss some playing time.

He's a huge gamble, that can pay off IF you can get him into that former condition that once made him an allstar.

He's horrible for the public relations office, but is great potential for the court.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 07:38 PM   #21
sammdogg
Local High School Star

sammdogg has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
rodman was not crazy
haha well neither is artest.
I understand what you are saying but i disagree. I think Phil can give him guidance. Although i think Kobe will give Artest more guidance. I think the trade is smart and will help the lakers out. even if Artest gets suspended lakers don't have to pay him, and they wont have Kwame anymore. It's a win win.
sammdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 07:42 PM   #22
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If the Kings are willing to trade Artest for Kwame the Lakers will do it in a heartbeat. He's one of the top 20 players in the game. He also doesn't make a lot of money. Phil handled Rodman and I have to completely disagree with some of the previous posts, Rodman was crazy. He was crazy on purpose to an extent because he loved to work the media but nonetheless he was crazy. If you want to win, you put the best players on the floor. Sure chemistry has a bit to do with it as well, but the Lakers are in desperate need of more talent. Kwame would be great in Sacremento as a back up for Miller and to play when he is injured. He would give them the insurance they need at center. Sacremento has shown they can play without Artest with the Martin emerging last year. I actually think it's a win/win situation. The Lakers would have two solid defenders, Kobe and Artest. If they were able to find themselves a PG and resign Mihm they would have Mihm, Odom, Artest, Bryant, + someone that can play point. That starting 5 is far better than the past two years. I don't think we'll hear any definitive stuff until after we find out where teams are picking in the draft. Once that happens I think we'll hear all kinds of rumors. If Artest is available I am sure NY is looking into that trade as well. It would make more sense for Sacremento to send him back over to the East so they don't have to play against him that much. I think that one thing that hurts the Lakers chances of any kind of trade is most of the people they would want to go after are in the West. Those teams aren't going to want to keep those players in the West as much as they would want to send them to the East.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 08:04 PM   #23
Laker's Future
Banned

Laker's Future has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
getting artest is a huge mistake... look at his track record with teams in the past and tell me honestly that having a player that brings those kid of distractions to the team is worth it... mark my words we will regret this and all you guys praising mitch now will be bashing him next year... i ask anybody to show me one piece of evidence that says artest is not a time bomb waiting to go off

Quote:
Artest Timeline: Ron-Ron's troubled pastESPN.com

Ron Artest brought baggage to Sacramento and he's created more since his January 2006 trade to the Kings. Here's a look at his laundry list of questionable behavior over the years:

1999-2000 season
Summer 1999: Before his rookie season, Artest applied for a part-time job at a Circuit City outlet in the Chicago area. But the Bulls stepped in before he could begin work ... and benefit from the employee discount.

Said Artest: "I thought it would be fun. And I had a friend who worked there."

Oct. 4, 1999: Fined $5,000 and sent home from the league's rookie orientation for missing a meeting. Bulls GM Jerry Krause said Artest overslept, while also having a friend in his room when visitors weren't allowed.

Ron Artest has gotten to know David Stern quite well throughout the years.
2000-01 season
Feb. 21, 2001: Suspended for one game and fined $7,500 for fighting with Glenn Robinson during Bulls-Bucks game.

June 13, 2001: Broke two of Michael Jordan's ribs during a pickup game. "I'm not sure what happened," Artest said in the Chicago Daily Herald. "I was just guarding him. I was just trying to get position because he was posting me up. I don't even recall him stopping for a brief second. ... I read it in the paper and was like, 'Man, Mike's ribs got broke. How'd his ribs get broke?'"

2001-02 season
Feb. 19, 2002: Traded with Ron Mercer, Brad Miller and Kevin Ollie to Pacers for Jalen Rose, Travis Best, Norm Richardson and second-round pick.

May 25, 2002: Girlfriend Jennifer Palma, mother of one of Artest's sons, accused him of grabbing her around the neck and by the arm during an argument. No charges were filed, but she was given a protective order, which Artest allegedly violated several days later by calling her. Harassment and criminal contempt charges were later dropped.

2002-03 season
Sept. 15, 2002: Artest, now reunited with Kimsha Hatfield, his girlfriend of eight years and mother of his two oldest children, called the police claiming that she hit and scratched him. (The two are now married.)

Dec. 19, 2002: Fined $10,000 for shoving the Mavericks' Raja Bell and failing to leave the court in a timely manner following his ejection, which occurred after he was given his second technical foul.

Jan 4, 2003: Suspended three games and fined $35,000 for smashing video equipment after a loss to the Knicks at Madison Square Garden.

Jan. 30, 2003: Suspended four games (costing him $84,000) after confrontation with Heat coach Pat Riley on the sidelines during the game, then flipping his middle finger at the fans in Miami.

The incident boiled over in the fourth quarter when Artest scored and was fouled, and proceeded to flex his right arm while walking toward the Miami bench. Heat assistant coach Keith Askins exchanged words with Artest, who brushed against Riley. Riley, who was already hot because of an Artest flagrant foul on Caron Butler, began shouting with Artest and shoved him away.

Feb. 26, 2003: Suspended one game by Pacers for smashing a framed picture of himself in Conseco Fieldhouse.

March 9, 2003: Suspended one game for flagrant foul (sixth of the season, which led to automatic suspension) on Trail Blazers' Bonzi Wells.

March 13, 2003: Suspended one game for flagrant foul (seventh of the season, which led to automatic suspension) on 76ers' Eric Snow.

March 20, 2003: Suspended two games for flagrant foul on the Celtics' Paul Pierce five seconds into the game. Eighth flagrant foul called for automatic two game suspension.

April 3, 2003: Fined $20,000 for making an obscene gesture to the crowd in Cleveland.

2003-04 season
Feb. 16, 2004: Made his first All-Star appearance in style, by changing -- and mismatching -- sneakers throughout the game, in the hopes of landing a shoe contract.

Said Artest's agent, Mark Bartelstein: "We've been in negotiations with several different companies for a few months now. We didn't feel it was right to just wear one brand."

March 19, 2004: Suspended one game for elbowing the Trail Blazers' Derek Anderson during game.

May 25, 2004: Fined $10,000 for making an obscene gesture during Eastern Conference Finals against the Pistons.

June 1, 2004: Took a shot at Richard Hamilton's masked face and was called for a flagrant foul late in the fourth quarter of Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals, which appeared to ignite the Pistons, who would eliminate the Pacers shortly thereafter.

Said Artest of the call: "(Hamilton's) so skinny that they [the referees] didn't see it," Artest said. "I just put up my hands on him."

That's our Ron-Ron, back when he was hawking the CD.
2004-05 season
Nov. 9-10, 2004: Benched for two games after he asked for time off to promote the release of his upcoming rap album.

"When I decided I wanted to leave the game or take a month off, I'm a grown man," Artest told ESPN. "It doesn't make me crazy to want to do something that I want to do. ... You can be anything you want to be.

"I want to be a musician. I want to own my own label and I want to be MVP and win the championship of the NBA. I feel I can do anything I want to do. I have two goals this year. I want to go platinum or have my girls, Allure, go platinum, and win the NBA championship."

Nov. 19, 2004: Charged into the stands at the Palace of Auburn Hills to attack a fan who had thrown a cup at him. Two days later, he was suspended for the remainder of the season. Artest pleaded no contest to assault and battery charges and was sentenced to a year of probation, community service, anger management counseling and a $250 fine. He missed 73 regular-season games and 13 playoff games in total, while also losing $4,995,000 in salary.

2005-06 season
Oc. 11, 2005: Said Artest on new season: "I'm going to continue playing hard and out of control, like a wild animal that needs to be caged in."

Oct. 2005: Appearing on the cover of the December issue of Penthouse, Artest said in the interview that he wanted to box Ben Wallace on pay-per-view.

Dec. 10, 2005: In a one-on-one interview with the Indianapolis Star, Artest suggests the Pacers trade him. "If the trade rumors, if there is any truth -- maybe it won't be a bad thing. They probably could win more games without me. ... If I go to the West Coast, I would come back to New York after my contract is up. ... I would go to Cleveland. I wouldn't mind coming off the bench behind LeBron James. There's a lot of players I wouldn't mind coming off the bench behind."

In the interview, Artest also criticized coach Rick Carlisle, who would bench Artest for two games. "I like Coach [Carlisle] as a person, but I don't like playing for Coach. I like my team, though. ... Don't get it twisted. He's a very good coach. He knows what he's doing. I personally don't like playing for him."

Dec. 12, 2005: Placed on inactive list.

Dec. 15, 2005: Fined $10,000 for making public statements that he wanted to be traded. Said NBA senior vice president and general counsel Rick Buchanan: "Public trade demands by players was a subject discussed at length during collective bargaining negotiations this summer. The damage caused by these kind of statements was commonly understood, as was the NBA's intention to hold players accountable for such statements going forward."

Dec. 17, 2005: Has a change of heart. Said Artest in the Indianapolis Star: "I should have been a man and spoken with coach [Rick Carlisle] about my differences with him. Yes, I would like to return to the team."

Jan. 1, 2006: Artest, whose self-titled CD hits stores this summer, told the New York Post that his New Year's resolution is to: "Teach math classes in elementary schools throughout the country. And, of course, I want to sell 10 million records."

Jan. 24, 2006: Traded to Kings for Stojakovic, but trade falls through because Artest does not want to play in Sacramento.

"We waited for about an hour and half," Pacers prez Donnie Walsh told ESPN.com. "By then, I knew there was trouble. Geoff got on the phone at about 5:30 p.m. and told me that the deal was off. That Ronnie's agent [Mark Stevens] had called and told him Ronnie didn't want to play there and then called the owners. It scared them both off.

"I told Geoff that I didn't think that Ronnie meant what his agent was saying and asked him if they'd wait until the morning for us to get this sorted out. ... I wasn't happy."

Jan. 25, 2006: Artest accepts trade to Kings after speaking with the Maloof brothers, Sacramento's owners.

Jan. 27, 2006: Kings lose in Artest's debut against Celtics. Said Artest before the game: "I'm going to play hard. That's all I can do. Things that were distractions to my team in the past -- I've learned from my mistakes, and I look forward to those things not happening."

March 17, 2006: Artest returns to Indiana for first time since trade, with his Kings 15-7 and in the playoff picture since his arrival in Sacramento.

2006-07 season
Feb. 8, 2007: Dogs owned by Artest spent a total of 77 nights at the pound since July because of poor care by their owner, costing the NBA star $1,942 in boarding and impound fees, county records show.

March 5, 2007: Artest out indefinitely with Kings after domestic violence arrest.

March 11, 2007: Artest apologizes, rejoins team.

March 21, 2007: Artest is charged with four misdemeanors charges -- battery and corporal injury to a spouse, false imprisonment, and dissuading a witness from reporting a crime -- stemming from the March 5 domestic dispute at his home. Each carries a maximum sentence of one year in prison.

March 22, 2007: Pleads not guilty to misdemeanor domestic dispute charges. A Placer County (Calif.) Superior Court judge also orders him to stay at least 100 yards away from his wife and children until further notice.

hehehe!!

I love even with all of that people here, are still crazy smart enough to take a chance on him.

I for one wouldn't mind keeping Brown and finding a way to trade for Artest. With Brown and Artest D. Sorry I just love defense. Or I would love to trade for Artest and Bibby. But the fact is we need a Point guard and weather we use our MLE or trade for a defensive minded PT guard. Bibby should still be an option, his D is nothing to brag about but his offense is. Very good shooter.

But if we do get Artest, I would like to use our MLE to sign Jamaal Magloire and make a trade for a young defensive minded PG and also sign a vet PG I wouldn't mind getting Payton, back.
Laker's Future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 08:14 PM   #24
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

There's a huge difference between Ron Artest and Dennis Rodman. Rodman cared about the game and the team's success. Artest doesn't. Rodman, on the court, was dependable. You can't trust Artest. Keep him away.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 08:33 PM   #25
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
There's a huge difference between Ron Artest and Dennis Rodman. Rodman cared about the game and the team's success. Artest doesn't. Rodman, on the court, was dependable. You can't trust Artest. Keep him away.

So you honestly think Artest doesn't care about winning and losing. You really think he doesn't want to win a championship. I think there are a lot of teams out there that want him. But they also want to keep his value low by making character statements and things like that. Honestly, in a trade that is Brown for Artest, although I said it's a win/win deal and it is because both teams fill a need, it helps out the Lakers more. Talent wise Artest is in the top 20 in the game. The only reason Sacramento is talking about trading him is because he is one piece they have that people are interested in and they really don't need him. Why not trade him and upgrade in another area?
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 08:44 PM   #26
traditionone

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24
So you honestly think Artest doesn't care about winning and losing. You really think he doesn't want to win a championship. I think there are a lot of teams out there that want him. But they also want to keep his value low by making character statements and things like that. Honestly, in a trade that is Brown for Artest, although I said it's a win/win deal and it is because both teams fill a need, it helps out the Lakers more. Talent wise Artest is in the top 20 in the game. The only reason Sacramento is talking about trading him is because he is one piece they have that people are interested in and they really don't need him. Why not trade him and upgrade in another area?

I don't think Ron Artest has a passion for anything. He could retire in the middle of the season. He could start another riot. No one knows what's in his head with regards to the game. This is why Sacramento would get rid of him and why not a lot of teams will be lining up to get him. He's not dependable on or off the court.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 10:44 PM   #27
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
rodman was not crazy, he was a handful but he also knew how to keep the off court from the on court seperate... artest is in need of real mental care he needs help... that aside the lakers have no depth to rely on if artest goes awol, if the team had somebody that could give some effort when artest blows another gasket it would be worth the gamble but the lakers don't...

I'd have to agree with gts a bit here. The thought of Artest as the PLAYER is very attractive, however, the thought of Artest as the lunatic scares me. He is on another dimension than Rodman. Rodman was about show and getting attention. Artest is beyond that.... I just don't feel comfortable.

As for Mitch getting active, i'd bet $100 bucks that Artest said he wanted to be a Laker and the Kings brought the idea to the Lakers.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 10:48 PM   #28
kkinchen

kkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicToWorthy
Yes, I'd like to go for Gasol after that. Although, I'd much Rather have a lineup of

PG-??? MLE
SG-Kobe
SF-Artest
PF-Lamar (on the block...FINALLY!!!)
C- Gasol

Anyone else want to think talk about the Sign and Trade Walton & A pick or Cook/Evans to the Kings for Artest, then Turn around and go for Gasol with Kwame's contract and Bynum...?
Anyone else like that lineup too?! I sure do.

pg- Maurice Evans
sg- Kobe Bryant
sf- Ron Artest
pf- Jermaine O'neal
c- Andrew Bynum

second string

pg- jordan farmar
sg- free agent? (three point shooter)
sf- vlad rad
pf- ronny turiaf
c- free agent? (rebounding machine)
kkinchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 11:12 PM   #29
trig
Decent college freshman

trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA.MJ&KB#1
I understand the concerns about Artest, but what have Brown done for us lately? Nobody else is going to take Brown off our hands for a big name Artest. I would trust Phil decission in keeping Artest under control and also Artest wants to be in laker land.

Brown has an expiring contract

I think we should go for artest if we wont have to give up to much. At times like this, we need to take risks. I'm sure Kobe and phil would rather have a very good player w/ attitude problems than a very bad player w/ a very bad attitude in smush and a good boy w/ bad hands in brown
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 11:19 PM   #30
Laker's Future
Banned

Laker's Future has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by trig
Brown has an expiring contract

I think we should go for artest if we wont have to give up to much. At times like this, we need to take risks. I'm sure Kobe and phil would rather have a very good player w/ attitude problems than a very bad player w/ a very bad attitude in smush and a good boy w/ bad hands in brown

Phil wants Artest Kobe wants Artest!! Do it Mitch. One last thing to actually help the Laker's before you go.
Laker's Future is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: