Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2007, 06:04 PM   #31
Fudge
dont hate on da brodie
 
Fudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Im Still Ballin
Posts: 13,594
Default Re: Hiya :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpcslj47
Sorry to be the one to have to burst your bubble, but no you didn't and no, it isn't.

And why are you on here again?


What a dumbass
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 06:30 PM   #32
tpcslj47
Kids at the park dunk on me
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 213
Default Re: Hiya :D

If you disagree, you are lying to yourself cause you have nothing better to do, or you are one of the many worthless members of this site. Sorry for speaking the truth.
tpcslj47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 06:32 PM   #33
AirGauge23
Team NWO
 
AirGauge23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Border
Posts: 4,401
Default Re: Hiya :D

Ced?
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 06:33 PM   #34
B-Low
The Love B-Low
 
B-Low's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Crowned Prince of the OTC
Posts: 15,636
Default Re: Hiya :D

Just outta curiosity...how do you pronounce your name?

tuh-puk-sul-juh?
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 07:10 PM   #35
Fudge
dont hate on da brodie
 
Fudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Im Still Ballin
Posts: 13,594
Default Re: Hiya :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpcslj47
If you disagree, you are lying to yourself cause you have nothing better to do, or you are one of the many worthless members of this site. Sorry for speaking the truth.

Worthless members? Where am i getting this from again? Oh yeah, you. Don't try to bust up in here and call posters worthless, when you're one of them.

Take a look at yourself brother.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 08:45 PM   #36
tpcslj47
Kids at the park dunk on me
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 213
Default Re: Hiya :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
Worthless members? Where am i getting this from again? Oh yeah, you. Don't try to bust up in here and call posters worthless, when you're one of them.

Take a look at yourself brother.


You're just trying to change the subject to make yourself look right, when you are not. Fact remains, majority of posters on this site are immature kids (and adults[you?]) with nothing to contribute cause, well, they are just kids. I don't see what your problem is, it's just the way things are here. The good thing about this place is the freedom of posting everyone has, but that is also the worst part because that leads to threads about nothing or threads worse than threads about nothing. Take a look at myself? This is an internet basketball message board, get a grip.
tpcslj47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 09:36 PM   #37
Fudge
dont hate on da brodie
 
Fudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Im Still Ballin
Posts: 13,594
Default Re: Hiya :D

Immature little kids? Talk about immature for calling this site worthlesss.

Utilize your brain, man.


Plus, Why you still on here again? Haven't seen your answer yet.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 09:41 PM   #38
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian
 
L.Kizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, TX -
Posts: 34,406
Default Re: Hiya :D

Another Houston fan, whats happenin' TracysBiggest Fan


What part of H-Town you from.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 12:55 AM   #39
tpcslj47
Kids at the park dunk on me
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 213
Default Re: Hiya :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
Immature little kids? Talk about immature for calling this site worthlesss.

Utilize your brain, man.


Plus, Why you still on here again? Haven't seen your answer yet.


I didn't call the site worthless, try some reading comprehension. You must be in denial or something.

Some questions don't deserve to be answered.
tpcslj47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:52 AM   #40
statman32
NBA Legend
 
statman32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,401
Default Re: Hiya :D

Some quick questions...

1. Why would you come here after the Rockets just lost? Usually people start coming here when there team is winning. I applaud you for that.

2. Why do you look so emo?

3. Where are you from and if you're not from Houston, how did you become a Rockets fan?

4. Wanna do it???? jk ignore that question. I think its mandatory for every girl that comes here to get harassed a little at first.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:59 AM   #41
AtTheDriveIn
04'
 
AtTheDriveIn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,767
Default Re: Hiya :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Some quick questions...

1. Why would you come here after the Rockets just lost? Usually people start coming here when there team is winning. I applaud you for that.

2. Why do you look so emo?

3. Where are you from and if you're not from Houston, how did you become a Rockets fan?

4. Wanna do it???? jk ignore that question. I think its mandatory for every girl that comes here to get harassed a little at first.

2. Some emo's are hot.

4. : :

BTW, girl, you're my age. Cool!
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 04:04 AM   #42
statman32
NBA Legend
 
statman32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,401
Default Re: Hiya :D

eh I don't like the emo look at all. Too much crazy eye make-up and retarded looking clothes. IMO
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 04:05 AM   #43
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian
 
L.Kizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, TX -
Posts: 34,406
Default Re: Hiya :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
eh I don't like the emo look at all. Too much crazy eye make-up and retarded looking clothes. IMO
emo's are freaky deaky.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 04:10 AM   #44
statman32
NBA Legend
 
statman32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,401
Default Re: Hiya :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
emo's are freaky deaky.
Wait you like emos? I thought you were all about black girls. BTW black emos are rather freaky looking.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 04:12 AM   #45
AtTheDriveIn
04'
 
AtTheDriveIn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,767
Default Re: Hiya :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Wait you like emos? I thought you were all about black girls. BTW black emos are rather freaky looking.

Never seen a black emo.

Too much makeup is when chicks take it too far, TracysBiggest... doesn't look all that emo to me.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:49 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy