Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > G League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

G League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum G League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 07-27-2016, 11:14 PM   #61
ShawkFactory
NBA lottery pick

Default Re: 2016 Team USA discussion: USA vs China (again) Tue July 26, 10pm ET, NBA TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
You have to be an incredibly stupid moron to think that the biggest sports clubs in the world (these clubs have incredibly enormous fan bases in the several tens of millions, or even more) are playing and only 1 million people watch.

There seems to be no bounds to your stupidity.

The last final four had 1 million people just in attendance at the outside TV viewing area.
ShawkFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 12:40 AM   #62
Milbuck
Buck Dynasty

Default Re: 2016 Team USA discussion: USA vs China (again) Tue July 26, 10pm ET, NBA TV

Quote:
An amateur league is where players don't get paid (NCAA). A league where players don't get paid enough to make a living without other money (like D-League), is called "semi-pro".

Euroleague is a fully professional league, you freaking idiot. Average salary was over $1.1 million 2 years ago, and the budgets of the teams have gone up quite a bit since then.

A league where players make on average over a million a year is PROFESSIONAL, not amateur.

Get a dictionary and learn the English language, you inbred POS redneck trailer trash.

And just STFU with your insane claim that "NCAA is a higher level league than Euroleague".

Hey Coach Nick and all your alts, you can.....
I think our disagreement is more of a definition issue than anything, you're defining pro vs amateur on the basis of pay, in which case I can't factually disagree that NCAA players don't get paid while Euroleague players do.

But I'm of the mindset that it's the level of play that determines whether a league is amateur vs pro. I think we can both agree that the NCAA is a higher level of play than Euroleague, and the NBA is on a totally different planet altogether. If I had to boil it down, I'd go NBA>>>>NCAA>>Euroleague=CBA.
Milbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 02:05 AM   #63
hangintheair
Why so Serious?

Default Re: 2016 Team USA discussion: Next exhibition game is Friday 9pm ET vs Venezuela

Euroleague Sucks!
hangintheair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 05:30 PM   #64
gabepizza
Local High School Star

Default Re: *** USA vs Argentina exhibition game thread, 9pm ET on NBA TV ***

Quote:
You are the dumbest person to ever post in this website.

Using this logic, no team in Americas could ever win a single game against a European team....

Spain 91 the best of Americas Venezuela 55

FACT

You are so retarded it can't even be put into words.

You left out best of Europe Spain. You're saying PR would not win game in Eurobasket and you give an example of the best team in Europe.

USA 96 the 2nd best of Europe Lithuania 68

FACT

Serbia would not win a game in FIBA Americas
gabepizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 11:33 PM   #65
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milbuck
I think our disagreement is more of a definition issue than anything, you're defining pro vs amateur on the basis of pay, in which case I can't factually disagree that NCAA players don't get paid while Euroleague players do.

But I'm of the mindset that it's the level of play that determines whether a league is amateur vs pro. I think we can both agree that the NCAA is a higher level of play than Euroleague, and the NBA is on a totally different planet altogether. If I had to boil it down, I'd go NBA>>>>NCAA>>Euroleague=CBA.

Another one of Coach Nick's troll aliases has been officially identified here.

Proven ISH Coach Nick troll aliases....

gabepizza
Milbuck

Not only does he claim NCAA is better than Euroleague, but he also claims Chinese Basketball Association is as good as Euroleague....

Yep, clearly without any doubt a Coach Nick alias. Which is no surprise really, as his other known and proven alias (gabepizza) is also trolling here.

Last edited by Euroleague : 07-28-2016 at 11:36 PM.
Euroleague is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 11:34 PM   #66
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Default Re: *** USA vs Argentina exhibition game thread, 9pm ET on NBA TV ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabepizza
You left out best of Europe Spain. You're saying PR would not win game in Eurobasket and you give an example of the best team in Europe.

USA 96 the 2nd best of Europe Lithuania 68

FACT

Serbia would not win a game in FIBA Americas

The fact that the post I made, and the post you made here in response, is how you make EVERY SINGLE POST can't even dawn on you.

You are too stupid to even grasp when you are being mocked, and that your own condescension troll posting is an exact duplicate of your regular posts.

The point was, that ALL OF YOUR POSTS are like that.
Old 07-29-2016, 05:19 AM   #67
GOATbrook
I usually hit open layups

Quote:

This is horrific post
GOATbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 12:31 PM   #68
Rooster
Good college starter

Quote:

You got a point bro but the level of play of might be an overstatement because a lot of these are not quite there yet physically wise.

But make no mistake, a college team like UCLA has produced more elite players than the whole Europe.
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 09:15 PM   #69
TiagoSimoes
Gotta love the L's

Quote:
Euroleague final four has more than a million in each of the countries you idiot.

In just Spain and Greece alone, it averages about 10 million.

Greece has around 11M ppl u retard. And im pretty sure 20% of spain does not watch godamm eurobasket, its a football country, and even thought basket,futsal and hockey are quite bit in spain, it draws nowhere near that sort of attention.

Not surprised at ur BS thought.
TiagoSimoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 09:21 PM   #70
TiagoSimoes
Gotta love the L's

Quote:
You have to be an incredibly stupid moron to think that the biggest sports clubs in the world (these clubs have incredibly enormous fan bases in the several tens of millions, or even more) are playing and only 1 million people watch.

The last final four had 1 million people just in attendance at the outside TV viewing area.

BS at the bolded, that simply doesnt happen. You dont even have 1 million people together when celebrating football championships(which is way more important.

And Clubs like Barca and Real are some of the VERY few clubs in the world that have 10+ Mil true supporters in their countries, and most of those fans only care about football.

You are just spewing BS and lies, or you are completely uninformed of what happens in Europe.
TiagoSimoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 12:55 PM   #71
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATbrook
This is horrific post

Milbuck is a troll alias of Coach Nick.....the guy that made a YouTube video and claimed in it that elite Euroleague teams like Real Madrid and Olympiacos are "maybe about as good as an average mid major NCAA team"....

And mid major means NCAA teams that are mid tier level.

So he claimed the best teams in Europe are MAYBE about as good as average mid tier NCAA teams....

It's the same clown, he posts here under aliases of Milbuck and gabepizza.
Old 07-30-2016, 12:56 PM   #72
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiagoSimoes
Greece has around 11M ppl u retard. And im pretty sure 20% of spain does not watch godamm eurobasket, its a football country, and even thought basket,futsal and hockey are quite bit in spain, it draws nowhere near that sort of attention.

Not surprised at ur BS thought.

Barca - Olympiacos and Real Madrid - Olympiacos had 20 million viewers in Spain and Greece combined when they played at final four.

Also, population of Greece is 11 million, but it's 20 million Greek citizens around the world, and I believe about 15 to 16 million in Europe.
Old 07-30-2016, 12:58 PM   #73
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawkFactory

http://www.euroleague.net/final-four...endance-record

Nearly 1 million visitors set Fanzone attendance record

You can stop trolling now moron.
Old 07-30-2016, 01:00 PM   #74
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiagoSimoes
BS at the bolded, that simply doesnt happen. You dont even have 1 million people together when celebrating football championships(which is way more important.

And Clubs like Barca and Real are some of the VERY few clubs in the world that have 10+ Mil true supporters in their countries, and most of those fans only care about football.

You are just spewing BS and lies, or you are completely uninformed of what happens in Europe.

http://www.euroleague.net/final-four...endance-record

Nearly 1 million visitors set Fanzone attendance record

You can cut the freaking lies and bullshit anytime. Just because you made another troll alias, does not mean you are not obvious.

Also, teams like Real Madrid and Barca have a lot more than 10 million supporters.

Freaking Galatasaray has like 30 million.
Old 07-31-2016, 07:26 PM   #75
Milbuck
Buck Dynasty

Quote:

You can cut the freaking lies and bullshit anytime. Just because you made another troll alias, does not mean you are not obvious.

Also, teams like Real Madrid and Barca have a lot more than 10 million supporters.

Freaking Galatasaray has like 30 million.
Nope, never happened.
Quote:
A Final Four that started with the Euroleague setting new marks for its broadcast reach has ended by attracting record live television audiences, as well. More than a million viewers tuned into Sunday's title game

There was one million viewers total, at home watching TV or at the game. Compared to 31 million for the NBA finals. NBA wins again.
Milbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: