Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2016, 06:36 PM   #331
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper
 
Bless Mathews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: the underground
Posts: 10,967
Default Re: 2016-2017 College Football Discussion

Well. We kept in close for a minute.

That Ross fumble then obviously pick six killed us.

Defense really only gave up 14 points.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 06:39 PM   #332
Jameerthefear
Paid shill
 
Jameerthefear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Swimming in cash
Posts: 38,590
Default Re: 2016-2017 College Football Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
Well. We kept in close for a minute.

That Ross fumble then obviously pick six killed us.

Defense really only gave up 14 points.
talent level of bama is just too high. they ran a two deep all game and washington couldn't punish them all running the ball. that d-line is insane.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 07:13 PM   #333
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper
 
Bless Mathews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: the underground
Posts: 10,967
Default Re: 2016-2017 College Football Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
talent level of bama is just too high. they ran a two deep all game and washington couldn't punish them all running the ball. that d-line is insane.


It's nuts.

All NFL ready.

2nd string NFL ready.

Historically insane.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 09:09 PM   #334
ShawkFactory
NBA lottery pick
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: ATL
Posts: 5,781
Default Re: 2016-2017 College Football Discussion

Clemson is turning this into a laugher. Said it all year that they're the only team that can beat Bama.
ShawkFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 09:55 PM   #335
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper
 
Bless Mathews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: the underground
Posts: 10,967
Default Re: 2016-2017 College Football Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
Clemson is turning this into a laugher. Said it all year that they're the only team that can beat Bama.


The committee really needs to look into their process.

Ohio state was on the couch while two other teams slugged it out for conference championship

We should have been 3 seed. Penn state 4 seed.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 10:12 PM   #336
blacknapalm
spider 2 y banana
 
blacknapalm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,115
Default Re: 2016-2017 College Football Discussion



fsu and clemson make it 8-2. top to bottom, best conference
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 10:14 PM   #337
ShawkFactory
NBA lottery pick
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: ATL
Posts: 5,781
Default Re: 2016-2017 College Football Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
The committee really needs to look into their process.

Ohio state was on the couch while two other teams slugged it out for conference championship

We should have been 3 seed. Penn state 4 seed.
Why penn state over Michigan though? Both had 2 losses and Michigan stomped them. Ohio State beating Michigan was huge.

Clemson is the only team on Bamas level even remotely though. They coasted because they knew they were great and lost/almost lost some games they shouldn't have. It's showing how good they are right now tho.
ShawkFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 10:55 PM   #338
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper
 
Bless Mathews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: the underground
Posts: 10,967
Default Re: 2016-2017 College Football Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
Why penn state over Michigan though? Both had 2 losses and Michigan stomped them. Ohio State beating Michigan was huge.

Clemson is the only team on Bamas level even remotely though. They coasted because they knew they were great and lost/almost lost some games they shouldn't have. It's showing how good they are right now tho.

That's a tough one..

But once again...

All of Michigan players were doing exactly the same thing that I was doing while penn state was in a fight against a top 10 team...

Chillin on the couch eating nachos.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 09:31 PM   #339
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted
 
bigkingsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Land of 1 NBA Championship*
Posts: 15,581
Default Re: 2016-2017 College Football Discussion

Penn St
bigkingsfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 11:16 PM   #340
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper
 
Bless Mathews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: the underground
Posts: 10,967
Default Re: 2016-2017 College Football Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Penn St


Big 10...

Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:28 AM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy