Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 05-19-2007, 12:48 AM   #16
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: hey from Scoop

I actually pm'd him earlier this morning, sent him a lengthy pm asking to reinstate cool and how important his contributions are to the forum ...no answer yet...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 12:50 AM   #17
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
If its a permanent ban, then thats complete BS... there are MANY more offenders that are trolls and behave much worse and detract from this forum. I am disappointed to see this happen and its just not consistent.

Cool has been a solid and consistent contributor! (except for when he fights with Lakerfreak)

i agree the kid made a mistake and he's sorry for it... the daily crap that we see here is far more harmful to Ish's overall success then a few folks signing up for another site... i told my brother about ISH and told him to sign up and he took a look and said no thanks, reminds me too much of work... he's a 3rd grade teacher...lol
Old 05-19-2007, 01:35 AM   #18
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Thats what happens when people convince you that you're both friends.

Then they ask to "help notify people" about other forums.

It's a sneaky game and unfortunately he learned the hard way. However I sent Jeff a PM also.

it's immature to ban the kid. He's only 16 and thought he was helping a "friend" out.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 11:27 AM   #19
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
Yeah Cool PMed me and told me whats up. A lot of others got banned with him. Spamming is pretty bad, it points visitors to another forum so it could ultimately lower the visitors on here and thus lowering the value of the forum.

Hopefully Cool is given a 2nd chance.

Actually, I personally asked cool about another forum myself, because this forum has some "issues" that mods are not addressing with certain individuals. So, at least for me, I was seeking an alternative because of the fact that it is often like 3rd graders on here.

Again, if this forum is so "good," then it should have nothing to worry about from other forums. However, I think there are some growing pains going on, and the "owners" of this site are going to have to evaluate how they conduct business, not only for the health of the forum, but for their own sanity!

And, I do hope Cool is back soon! (I hope he reads this)

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 11:33 AM   #20
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Actually, I personally asked cool about another forum myself, because this forum has some "issues" that mods are not addressing with certain individuals. So, at least for me, I was seeking an alternative because of the fact that it is often like 3rd graders on here.

Again, if this forum is so "good," then it should have nothing to worry about from other forums. However, I think there are some growing pains going on, and the "owners" of this site are going to have to evaluate how they conduct business, not only for the health of the forum, but for their own sanity!

co-sign !

to wit....I've directed a number of friends to this site in recent months. Every one of those friends had the same reaction: "what's with all the juvenile BS"

so it made me wonder: is it the nature of all forums? because they attract young people who either don't know how to communicate or just don't care (using forums to vent their youthful angst)?

I've never participated in any other forum, so I don't know these things.
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 11:58 AM   #21
gts
Sons of Antartica

to some extent they all have some issues , this one just seems to be over the top... the best forum i ever read was one for the miami heat, a little homerish but overall a bunch of really great posters..to bad i'm not a heat fan...lol
Old 05-19-2007, 02:23 PM   #22
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

And, I do hope Cool is back soon! (I hope he reads this)

The truth is all forums are going to have a bunch of d!ckheads who have agendas.

This is certainly not an exception. I come onto this forum because there are so many active forums here.

Other forums I used to post on were so slow that I would create a topic and then get my first response in about 2 days.

Besides SoCal, if it weren't for this site, you wouldn't be the Pimp you are
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 05:17 PM   #23
gts
Sons of Antartica

the site don't make the pimp...the pimp makes the site...lol
Old 05-19-2007, 07:16 PM   #24
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
The truth is all forums are going to have a bunch of d!ckheads who have agendas.

This is certainly not an exception. I come onto this forum because there are so many active forums here.

Other forums I used to post on were so slow that I would create a topic and then get my first response in about 2 days.

Besides SoCal, if it weren't for this site, you wouldn't be the Pimp you are

Dude, you get full credit for glossing me.... many props are warranted! I still crack up at it!

Thank you gts!.... Pimpin aint easy!

Old 05-19-2007, 07:52 PM   #25
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Six Pack Cat is a PIMP
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 09:07 PM   #26
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat is a PIMP

Right on Six Pack! Good to see you still lurking around... a very good poster and definitely PIMP approved! (LOL!!!)

Old 05-19-2007, 09:48 PM   #27
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Right on Six Pack! Good to see you still lurking around... a very good poster and definitely PIMP approved! (LOL!!!)

Yeh, you know every since I became a Mod on the Bobcats Forum, I have been spending a little bit more time over there ( but I can't ever forget about my LAKERS!!!!!)
Old 05-20-2007, 02:56 AM   #28
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

bastard piece of **** ish mod should go **** his mom
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 10:47 AM   #29
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetriangle
bastard piece of **** ish mod should go **** his mom

Lol I bet you get banned also.
Old 05-21-2007, 12:12 AM   #30
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat4Ever
Lol I bet you get banned also.

No man i'm infallible.

Or is it infallable?
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: