Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-18-2016, 02:52 AM   #1
warriorfan
The Bully

Exclamation Let this sink in: LeBron James scored 17 ppg in the Finals after massive Collusion

He was in his prime as well
warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 02:54 AM   #2
Mr Feeny
ISH vigilant

Default Re: Let this sink in: LeBron James scored 17 ppg in the Finals after massive Collusion

Amazing!

Lebron averaged 17, 8, 7 and pushed the mavs to 6 games while Kobe only 2 rounds earlier got swept after averaging 17, 3, 1 and was embarassed by 36 in the final game!

Mr Feeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 02:56 AM   #3
warriorfan
The Bully

Default Re: Let this sink in: LeBron James scored 17 ppg in the Finals after massive Collusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
Amazing!

Lebron averaged 17, 8, 7 and pushed the mavs to 6 games while Kobe only 2 rounds earlier got swept after averaging 17, 3, 1 and was embarassed by 36 in the final game!

At least Kobe Bryant was able to lead his team in scoring, and didn't get outscored by Jason Terry as well!
Old 08-18-2016, 03:17 AM   #4
TheMilkyBarKid
Local High School Star

Curry's average ppg for game 7's in the finals
TheMilkyBarKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 03:19 AM   #5
TommyGriffin
Rockets & Clippers

Simply irrefutable. These guys are stuck with accusing of alts while spamming ad hominems and awful memes. Warriorfan shutting it down again.
TommyGriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 04:01 AM   #6
Mr Feeny
ISH vigilant

Old 08-18-2016, 04:28 AM   #7
ShawkFactory
NBA lottery pick

I'm a fan of the game.

I love basketball.

But this thread is how you know a boy has lost. I respect you not running away but...yea you've lost son.
ShawkFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 04:48 AM   #8
SpaceJammeR
Local High School Star

and it made him a better player. he won 3 rings and 3 fmvp after. led his team in all categories in all playoffs.
SpaceJammeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 05:27 AM   #9
Mr Feeny
ISH vigilant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceJammeR
and it made him a better player. he won 3 rings and 3 fmvp after. led his team in all categories in all playoffs.

It's not just that. It's a better series than the one his idol put up ju add a couple of rounds earlier en route to getting swept BY the SAME TEAM

17, 3 ,1 while choking away game 1 and 3 alm of the singlehandedly and then having no impact in the 1st elimination game as they got dismantled by nearly 40 points.
Old 08-18-2016, 05:29 AM   #10
brownmamba00
Cali Love

60% from the FT line...24 turnovers while standing in the corner the whole series
brownmamba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 05:31 AM   #11
LAZERUSS
NBA Legend

Even Feeble had no faith in Lebron...

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...7&postcount=29

Quote:
I want y'al hating mother fos to come back in 3 days.

Talk smack now and enjoy this

Let's see if Curry turns things around and I GUARANTEE he does, upon which he surpasses Kobrick all time and knocks him to 13th.

All he has to do is surpass Kobe's career finals numbers of 25 ppg on 41%. He does that and he's gold.
Next year he'll go for the jugular and start aiming for a 3 peat and MJ finals numbers.

Mark my words branvestites and kobrick lovers. Curry will have both of you crying in tears the entire summer by the time he wraps this up in a week
LAZERUSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 05:35 AM   #12
warriorfan
The Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
It's not just that. It's a better series than the one his idol put up ju add a couple of rounds earlier en route to getting swept BY the SAME TEAM

17, 3 ,1 while choking away game 1 and 3 alm of the singlehandedly and then having no impact in the 1st elimination game as they got dismantled by nearly 40 points.

You don't have to lie. Kobe Bryant averaged 23.3 points per game against the Mavericks in the 2011 WCSF

(Keep in mind that is 5.5 more points per game than what LeBron James scored against the 2011 Finals, and Kobe Bryant's second option was Pau Gasol while LeBron James' second option was Dwyane Wade; Kobe Bryant(32) was 7 years older than LeBron(26) as well!)

Last edited by warriorfan : 08-18-2016 at 05:39 AM.
Old 08-18-2016, 05:36 AM   #13
Mr Feeny
ISH vigilant

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorfan
You don't have to lie. Kobe Bryant averaged 23.3 points per game against the Mavericks in the 2011 WCSF

(Keep in mind that is 5.5 more points per game than what LeBron James scored against the 2011 Finals, and Kobe Bryant's second option was Pau Gasol while LeBron James' second option was Dwyane Wade)

What was his PER for the series? Since you like it should much?

Did he win a game?
Old 08-18-2016, 05:37 AM   #14
Mr Feeny
ISH vigilant

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownmamba00
60% from the FT line...24 turnovers while standing in the corner the whole series
And won 2 games while your hero Kobe got swept by the same team!
Old 08-18-2016, 07:15 AM   #15
KG215
NBA Legend

I don't frequent ISH as much as I used to, but every time I get on here these days it seems like one, or all, of warriorfan, Dray n Klay, 3ball (and a few others I can't remember right now) are starting the same agenda driven thread for the 4,291st time.

This has to be the 40th or 50th time I've seen warriorfan post one or both of those images.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: