Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-17-2007, 09:26 PM   #1
bullsfan
I hit open 5-footers

bullsfan has an OK reputation so far
Exclamation Calling Glove_20 Aka Nba Analyst out

Man this guy is the only one on this board that lost a bet and never wore his avy Why the f**k would you bet if you werent gonna wear that damn avy so man up and were the Steve Nash avator. And dude has the lamest exuses ever. The bet was on the Heat Bulls series he had the Heat so he has to wear it for a month

Last edited by bullsfan : 05-17-2007 at 09:43 PM.
bullsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 09:30 PM   #2
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Calling Glove_20 Aka Sports Anylzer out

He said you never told him when to wear it and that the avatar picked was insulting Gary Payton and he wouldnt go for it. He'd wear anything else besides that. I say you give him to males kissing each other instead.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 09:31 PM   #3
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

I see the PM I sent you worked like a charm, I'm glad you listened to my advice. Now let's make him wear that avatar.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 09:33 PM   #4
bullsfan
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
I see the PM I sent you worked like a charm, I'm glad you listened to my advice. Now let's make him wear that avatar.
Yea thanks man and any one gotta gayer avator post it here so he gets what he deserves
Old 05-17-2007, 09:37 PM   #5
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
He said you never told him when to wear it and that the avatar picked was insulting Gary Payton and he wouldnt go for it. He'd wear anything else besides that. I say you give him to males kissing each other instead.

Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 09:37 PM   #6
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Old 05-17-2007, 09:38 PM   #7
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

1st of all

WHO IS SPORTS ANALYZER? Thats someone else. My other accout is "NBA Analyst" not SportsAnalyzer, thats some guy who makes dumb threads...Who do you want wearing the avatar him or me?

2nd, you very well know the reason I don't have it on right now is because you said I could wear it later...Not me, you...

3rd, you got my PM right...Don't say I didn't warn you...
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 09:38 PM   #8
bullsfan
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7

There you go Glove_20
Old 05-17-2007, 09:38 PM   #9
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Sold! Thats what he must wear!
Old 05-17-2007, 09:39 PM   #10
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 09:39 PM   #11
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullsfan
There you go Glove_20

Glove said "When bullsfan says I have to wear an avatar and picks one then I'll do it"

He has spoken.
Old 05-17-2007, 09:40 PM   #12
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was just playin that is terrible to make him wear that.

The Nash one is bad enough just give him that.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 09:40 PM   #13
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

DeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeGRADED
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 09:40 PM   #14
bullsfan
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
1st of all

WHO IS SPORTS ANALYZER? Thats someone else. My other accout is "NBA Analyst" not SportsAnalyzer, thats some guy who makes dumb threads...Who do you want wearing the avatar him or me?

2nd, you very well know the reason I don't have it on right now is because you said I could wear it later...Not me, you...

3rd, you got my PM right...Don't say I didn't warn you...

Forget all this crap just do what you got to wear this sh!t for a month
Old 05-17-2007, 09:41 PM   #15
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Glove said "When bullsfan says I have to wear an avatar and picks one then I'll do it"

He has spoken.
Truth. Glove said "Bullsfan said he might make me wear a different avatar, when he chooses the avatar I will wear it right at that moment."

You gotta wear it Glove.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: