Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-17-2007, 10:43 PM   #16
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Calling Glove_20 Aka Sports Anylzer out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I was just playin that is terrible to make him wear that.

The Nash one is bad enough just give him that.

Which one do you want me to wear BullsFan...
Give a smart answer...
And WHEN do you want me to wear it...
Give a smart answer there to...
If you know what I mean
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 10:44 PM   #17
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
Give a smart answer...
If you know what I mean
What do you mean when? You were supposed to start wearing it over two weeks ago. Gotta wear it now.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 10:45 PM   #18
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
What do you mean when? You were supposed to start wearing it over two weeks ago. Gotta wear it now.
Didn't I already prove to you that he said I could wear it later...
So I want my questions above answered from BullsFan...
Old 05-17-2007, 10:47 PM   #19
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

that ******* bourne wont wear his either. havent seen him around lately but when i do im gonna call out that ****r
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 10:49 PM   #20
bullsfan
I hit open 5-footers

bullsfan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Give a smart answer...
If you know what I mean

Here my final answer wear this for a whole month until June 17 2007 starting today and now
bullsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 10:51 PM   #21
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is kind of your fault because if you would have just worn the Nash one 2 weeks ago this new one wouldnt have even come up. Anyways sorry for bringing upon your month of shame.

Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 10:52 PM   #22
Glove_20
The Expert

And STFU up LD...

At least I am still give in since I lost the bet...You haven't done that

You lost a bet with me, never took the punishment there...
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16539
(LD Gets OWNED by me)

Here is another bet, where LD never did the punisment either...
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36297
(LD is a LOSER)

So at least I am going to take that punishment...Something you didn't, and you did TWO TIMES. For your case, don't bet if your not going to win...And then I bring this up all the time and thats why you have been after me on this bet and saying things like Glove_20 = don (which he admitted later that it was for revenge for bringing this up again)...And you are after me here becaue I alwyas bring this up too...

Bottom line I wouldn't be talking if I were you...so just STFU

I want to see you do your punishments, then come talk to me
Old 05-17-2007, 10:53 PM   #23
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

-"Weasel? Who me?"
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 10:54 PM   #24
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
This is kind of your fault because if you would have just worn the Nash one 2 weeks ago this new one wouldnt have even come up. Anyways sorry for bringing upon your month of shame.

And you too...

It was already bad enough for me, now its WAY worse...I mean, the avatar is ANTI-Glove_20

I mean, look how good my avatar is right now...its just going to be so sad now...
Old 05-17-2007, 10:55 PM   #25
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerz Netz
that ******* bourne wont wear his either. havent seen him around lately but when i do im gonna call out that ****r
He made a thread about your avatar, but I think it got deleted...
Old 05-17-2007, 10:56 PM   #26
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
And you too...

It was already bad enough for me, now its WAY worse...I mean, the avatar is ANTI-Glove_20

I mean, look how good my avatar is right now...its just going to be so sad now...

What is your avatar of? Cant make it out
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 10:57 PM   #27
bullsfan
I hit open 5-footers

bullsfan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
And STFU up LD...

At least I am still give in since I lost the bet...You haven't done that

You lost a bet with me, never took the punishment there...
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16539
(LD Gets OWNED by me)

Here is another bet, where LD never did the punisment either...
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36297
(LD is a LOSER)

So at least I am going to take that punishment...Something you didn't, and you did TWO TIMES. For your case, don't bet if your not going to win...And then I bring this up all the time and thats why you have been after me on this bet and saying things like Glove_20 = don (which he admitted later that it was for revenge for bringing this up again)...And you are after me here becaue I alwyas bring this up too...

Bottom line I wouldn't be talking if I were you...so just STFU

I want to see you do your punishments, then come talk to me

That doesent have anything to do with our deal so stop changeing the damn subject
bullsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 10:57 PM   #28
Fudge
fʊk ʏu all

Fudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation here

And keeps blabbering. The dude's just waiting for all of you guys to fall asleep so he could have one more day with his precious avatar.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 10:57 PM   #29
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
What is your avatar of? Cant make it out

I think its Payton pics in the shape of a glove.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 10:57 PM   #30
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

1) I never admitted that it was out of revenge, I still KNOW for a Fact that you're Don and IceMan2, I don't think you're basketball4life, I'm wrong on that.

2) The reason I'm on your case is because you're a hypocrite, trying to call me out on a bet when you can't even wear a petty avatar, I NEVER welched on an avatar bet, FACT.

3) The first bet I lost I wore your avatar for two months, I just didn't leave but I still took a lot of punishment so STFU.

4) Dude tried to call me out making a thread about me without pming me first and asking, that's ****ed up, he did it to himself. And I regret betting on money in the first place, should never do that with anyone online, period. I ****ed up on that.

5) I still don't see you wearing the avatar, and if you do wear it I'm 100% sure it won't be for a month.

6) This is the second time you welched on an avatar bet, first one was with Nugsfan. Before you say "He let me go" I want to see some proof of it.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: