Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2007, 10:58 PM   #31
Glove_20
The Expert
 
Glove_20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,200
Default Re: Calling Glove_20 Aka Sports Anylzer out

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
What is your avatar of? Cant make it out

Yeah sure...Its of Gary Payton of course, the hand is supposed to represent a Glove and then their are pictures of him in it...
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 10:58 PM   #32
Done_And_Done
D & D
 
Done_And_Done's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Embedded In Your Cranium...
Posts: 7,747
Default Re: Calling Glove_20 Aka Sports Anylzer out

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
What is your avatar of? Cant make it out

I believe that is a silhoutte of Gary Patons hand combined with a bunch of little Gary's inside the palm and what not...
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 11:00 PM   #33
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star
 
Jerz Netz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Exit 136
Posts: 1,799
Default Re: Calling Glove_20 Aka Sports Anylzer out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
He made a thread about your avatar, but I think it got deleted...

remember what he said?
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 11:03 PM   #34
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,440
Default Re: Calling Glove_20 Aka Sports Anylzer out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20

Yeah sure...Its of Gary Payton of course, the hand is supposed to represent a Glove and then their are pictures of him in it...

Why you rolling your eyes bytch? I cant see it. Post the bigger version...no shyt its of Gary Payton but what are the images or image in it?

And stop stalling...wear the avatar...you do more posting in this thread to dodge putting it up. Wear it proud
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 11:04 PM   #35
Glove_20
The Expert
 
Glove_20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,200
Default Re: Calling Glove_20 Aka Sports Anylzer out

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
1) I never admitted that it was out of revenge, I still KNOW for a Fact that you're Don and IceMan2, I don't think your basketball4life, I'm wrong on that.

2) The reason I'm on your case is of what a hypocrite you are, trying to call me out on a bet when you can't even wear a petty avatar, I NEVER welched on an avatar bet, FACT.

3) The first bet I lost I wore your avatar for two months, I just didn't leave but I still took a lot of punishment so STFU.

4) Dude tried to call me out making a thread about me without pming me first and asking, that's ****ed up, he did it to himself. And I regret betting on money in the first place, should never do that with anyone online, period. I ****ed up on that.

5) I still don't see you wearing the avatar, and if you do wear it I'm 100% sure it won't be for a month.

6) This is the second time you welched on an avatar bet, first one was with Nugsfan. Before you say "He let me go" I want to see some proof of it.

1)-
Yeah tell them about it. I was posting on the fantasy forum and you started saying Glove = Some other poster TOO...And if Poorlilrich didn't go to school with that other poster, that TOO would've been a FACT that I was that other poster...So its unfortunate that someone here doesn't know Don or Iceman2...Your a dumbass LD, and that thread proves...You said you were after me for revenge, and you think
Glove= Eveyone who has a "slight" similarity with Glove

2)- I am going to wear the avatar
FACT- LD has backed out of 2 bets...
FACT- Glove hasn't backed out of any


3)- You still didn't do the "real" punishment. I can too say "make it this or that" but that wouldn't be as bad as the real thing

4)- Yeah you did. You f*ucked up on that. Your a loser, you couldn't even pay up in the end. Probably too poor

5)- I am going to wear it

6)- I told you NugsFan said he "let me go" cuz Lewis didn't play...He isn't here or he would've told you the same. And It was long time ago so I don't got his PM...And I have been "right" when you ask for proof...So how about you prove he didn't say that...like I said, if he was here he would tell you, there is no way I can ask him now, he isn't here...


So final and most key statement
FACT- LD has backed out of 2 bets...
FACT- I haven't backed out of any


So you should NOT be talking

Last edited by Glove_20 : 05-17-2007 at 11:11 PM.
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 11:06 PM   #36
Glove_20
The Expert
 
Glove_20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,200
Default Re: Calling Glove_20 Aka Sports Anylzer out

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Why you rolling your eyes bytch? I cant see it. Post the bigger version...no shyt its of Gary Payton but what are the images or image in it?

And stop stalling...wear the avatar...you do more posting in this thread to dodge putting it up. Wear it proud


Slightly bigger version
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 11:06 PM   #37
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,440
Default Re: Calling Glove_20 Aka Sports Anylzer out

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullsfan
Here my final answer wear this for a whole month until June 17 2007 starting today and now



Not tomorrow...TODAY Glove
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 11:06 PM   #38
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star
 
Jerz Netz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Exit 136
Posts: 1,799
Default Re: Calling Glove_20 Aka Sports Anylzer out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20

Slightly bigger version

pretty sweet avy. u make it?
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 11:07 PM   #39
Glove_20
The Expert
 
Glove_20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,200
Default Re: Calling Glove_20 Aka Sports Anylzer out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerz Netz
pretty sweet avy. u make it?
No its a poster, I have that poster though...Its pretty good
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 11:09 PM   #40
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter
 
LakersDynasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 4,114
Default Re: Calling Glove_20 Aka Sports Anylzer out

You're a fool. Keep feeding people those lies. I know the truth. Don't try to make this about me sucker, read the thread title and do what you gotta do. Once you wear the avatar for a month then you can talk to me.

You're just bitter because I told Bullsfan to make this thread.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 11:10 PM   #41
Glove_20
The Expert
 
Glove_20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,200
Default Re: Calling Glove_20 Aka Sports Anylzer out

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
You're a fool. Keep feeding people those lies. I know the truth. Don't try to make this about me sucker, read the thread title and do what you gotta do. Once you wear the avatar for a month then you can talk to me.

You're just bitter because I told Bullsfan to make this thread.
Yeah thats what I thought...You know all I said is true and you have nothing left to say...


I am still waiting for the punisment I can give to you with you losing in my bet...And I just remembred something, loser had to wear an avatar ANYWAYS when they come back...so, yeah, you didn't take "another" punishment anyways...

So once again LD, my main point is...
YOU SHOULD NOT BE TALKING

Or own up to your losses
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 11:12 PM   #42
geeWiz15
Quality Posts
 
geeWiz15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: limbo
Posts: 5,765
Default Re: Calling Glove_20 Aka Sports Anylzer out

hahaha.

that's what you get for being Glove.

wow that avatar is absolutely brilliant.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 11:12 PM   #43
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter
 
LakersDynasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 4,114
Default Re: Calling Glove_20 Aka Sports Anylzer out

Is it just me or is Glove still not wearing the avatar? He said you have to wear it NOW. Wanna explain yourself Glove?
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 11:13 PM   #44
Fudge
Banned
 
Fudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 20,991
Default Re: Calling Glove_20 Aka Sports Anylzer out

I maybe interrupting this hilarious convo you guys have going here, but when's the dude gonna actually wear this frigging avatar. Be a man and wear it already.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 11:14 PM   #45
Glove_20
The Expert
 
Glove_20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,200
Default Re: Calling Glove_20 Aka Sports Anylzer out

Um, I don't know how...
How do I put that image onto my avatar...
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:35 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy