Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-01-2016, 07:06 PM   #16
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Default Re: The 2016 ISH Trump Fam Thread -LANDSLIDE EDITION- "Undeleted, Unbent, Unbroken."

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
To his face he said this. Had him fly down to Mexico to tell him to go f*ck himself. Didn't even let him stand next to a U.S. flag either.

Cucked in private and now in public. Brutal.

#BossStatus
Peña Nieto is deeply unpopular in Mexico, only has a 23% favorability rating.

He's seen as way in over his head, a pretty boy with no substance. Personally I don't like him but it was very funny that he told Trump eyeball to eyeball that Mexico will not pay a single penny for his wall (in the very unlikely scenario that Trump becomes POTUS).
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 07:26 PM   #17
dude77
NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: The 2016 ISH Trump Fam Thread -LANDSLIDE EDITION- "Undeleted, Unbent, Unbroken."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
Peña Nieto is deeply unpopular in Mexico, only has a 23% favorability rating.

He's seen as way in over his head, a pretty boy with no substance. Personally I don't like him but it was very funny that he told Trump eyeball to eyeball that Mexico will not pay a single penny for his wall (in the very unlikely scenario that Trump becomes POTUS).

not quite lol .. little enrique couldn't look trump in the eye if he tried .. his height dooms him .. I don't know anything about him, won't judge him, but this was a blunder for him .. great for trump though .. trump makes him look like a child .. like a kid dealing with a mentor .. look at that picture .. trump is in complete control of the frame .. he's the alpha .. nieto looks like a nervous kid meeting a celebrity .. that photo will be seen around the world and around the country .. calculated moves kids .. trump is a master at this .. poor nieto thought it was a good idea meeting with trump but it backfired and now his own people are dogging him .. then he tried to salvage himself by acting all tough talking about 'we ain't paying shii' lol

Last edited by dude77 : 09-01-2016 at 07:34 PM.
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 07:40 PM   #18
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
not quite lol .. little enrique couldn't look trump in the eye if he tried .. his height dooms him .. I don't know anything about him, won't judge him, but this was a blunder for him .. great for trump though .. trump makes him look like a child .. like a kid dealing with a mentor .. look at that picture .. trump is in complete control of the frame .. he's the alpha .. nieto looks like a nervous kid meeting a celebrity .. that photo will be seen around the world and around the country .. calculated moves kids .. trump is a master at this .. poor nieto thought it was a good idea meeting with trump but it backfired and now his own people are dogging him .. then he tried to salvage himself by acting all tough talking about 'we ain't paying shii' lol

Just because of Trump supporters like yourself, I almost would like for Trump to win so he can go back on all his goofy promises and not deliver, AT ALL.

How mad would you be, lol

He'd be a one termer, hell, might not even finish one term, probably gets impeached

Would be funny af watching the Donald screw everything up, like W on steroids.

Back to reality though, gonna suck to be you on Nov 8 if the polls don't move significantly in these last 2 months. Keep denying the polls, if you haven't learned from 2012, you'll never learn...

Last edited by TheMan : 09-01-2016 at 07:47 PM.
Old 09-01-2016, 07:54 PM   #19
poido123
Down with GLOBALISM

Quote:
Just because of Trump supporters like yourself, I almost would like for Trump to win so he can go back on all his goofy promises and not deliver, AT ALL.

How mad would you be, lol

He'd be a one termer, hell, might not even finish one term, probably gets impeached

Would be funny af watching the Donald screw everything up, like W on steroids.

Back to reality though, gonna suck to be you on Nov 8 if the polls don't move significantly in these last 2 months. Keep denying the polls, if you haven't learned from 2012, you'll never learn...

If all you are worried about is Trump flip flopping on policies(nearly all politicians do), then you should be more worried about Hillary and her evil ways.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 08:18 PM   #20
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
If all you are worried about is Trump flip flopping on policies(nearly all politicians do), then you should be more worried about Hillary and her evil ways.
See, I live in reality, I KNOW Hillary is corrupt but then again, all politicians are rich corrupt people, yes even Donald Trump, he was corrupting politicians with donations to their campaigns (he's admitted it numerous times). You really believe he isn't gonna get corrupted??? Really?

Just because you get bought off doesn't make you "evil" per sé, it means you're greedy.

Evil =/= greedy...I don't believe Clinton nor Trump are evil.

I don't like Hillary (I'm a Bernie supporter precisely because he wanted to take Big Money away from politics) but Trump is unfit for the presidency, he's a buffoon. He doesn't have gravitas to be POTUS, he is clueless on how government works and he's a loose canon.

You can't have someone like him in charge of the US, just look at the damage W did to this country.

If Trump was running for leader of Australia for example, it wouldn't really matter, it would even make for great comedy but we can't afford to have Trump be the leader of the free world, as clichéd as it sounds.

Last edited by TheMan : 09-01-2016 at 08:25 PM.
Old 09-01-2016, 08:46 PM   #21
poido123
Down with GLOBALISM

Quote:
See, I live in reality, I KNOW Hillary is corrupt but then again, all politicians are rich corrupt people, yes even Donald Trump, he was corrupting politicians with donations to their campaigns (he's admitted it numerous times). You really believe he isn't gonna get corrupted??? Really?

Just because you get bought off doesn't make you "evil" per sé, it means you're greedy.

I don't like Hillary (I'm a Bernie supporter precisely because he wanted to take Big Money away from politics) but Trump is unfit for the presidency, he's a buffoon. He doesn't have gravitas to be POTUS, he is clueless on how government works and he's a loose canon.

You can't have someone like him in charge of the US, just look at the damage W did to this country.

If Trump was running for leader of Australia for example, it wouldn't really matter, it would even make for great comedy but we can't afford to have Trump be the leader of the free world, as clichéd as it sounds.

You can't talk about unfit for presidency when your b.tch can barely walk anywhere without a device or respirator to keep her breathing.

You need to come to terms with it though. This amount of denial can't be healthy for someone who is about to have Trump as president.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 10:04 PM   #22
Patrick Chewing
O.G. Shot Caller

Quote:

Under Bernie, taxes would have been the highest. Not sure how anyone can agree to vote to have less money than they did before.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 12:29 AM   #23
Terahite
Original Triggerist

OK so looks like Nick Young is banned and one of my posts has been deleted. Obviously we touched a nerve here.

Mods had promised a thread Trump stans could call home.
Terahite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 12:56 AM   #24
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terahite
OK so looks like Nick Young is banned and one of my posts has been deleted. Obviously we touched a nerve here.

Some people just can't take a hint...

You're kind's not welcome round here, boy.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 12:59 AM   #25
TommyGriffin
Rockets & Clippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terahite

I had to report Nick Young for being racist in another thread. I'm not even going to repeat what he said but it was extremely foul. I had to do it so he would stop painting Trumpers in a negative light with his hate speech. We need to disassociate ourselves from those sort of things.
TommyGriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 01:20 AM   #26
highwhey
I DREW THE D1CKS

Nick young had it coming for him. he argued with an admin today and called him stupid and brainwashed. i was surprised he wasn't banned instantly.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 01:23 AM   #27
Terahite
Original Triggerist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Some people just can't take a hint...

You're kind's not welcome round here, boy.

I'm an independent you scum.
Old 09-02-2016, 01:27 AM   #28
TommyGriffin
Rockets & Clippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
Nick young had it coming for him. he argued with an admin today and called him stupid and brainwashed. i was surprised he wasn't banned instantly.
Disagreeing with an admin is ok if done in the right manner. On the other hand rhetorical hate speech is a huge no no.
Old 09-02-2016, 01:43 AM   #29
Terahite
Original Triggerist

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey

I called the same mod much worse things yet I'm still here. This was politically motivated.

Old 09-02-2016, 02:33 AM   #30
TommyGriffin
Rockets & Clippers

Why do all the mentally ill people support Trump? People like this can make it awkward to be a Trump supporter sometimes...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: