Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-02-2016, 07:00 AM   #31
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Default Re: The 2016 ISH Trump Fam Thread -LANDSLIDE EDITION- "Undeleted, Unbent, Unbroken."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyGriffin
Why do all the mentally ill people support Trump? People like this can make it awkward to be a Trump supporter sometimes...
Yeah, NY is delusional af.

He isn't even trolling when he says Trump will win, he actually really believes it'll be a landslide. Never mind that Trump is basically losing every battleground state atm.

That kind of delusion is a surefire sign of mental illness
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 07:12 AM   #32
Dresta
A humble prophet

Default Re: The 2016 ISH Trump Fam Thread -LANDSLIDE EDITION- "Undeleted, Unbent, Unbroken."

TheMan, have you not been able to tell that this guy is an obvious troll and some regular poster on an Alt already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyGriffin
Why do all the mentally ill people support Trump? People like this can make it awkward to be a Trump supporter sometimes...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK72xhmEmxM

Get back on your main account whoever you are. Trolling people on fake accounts over the internet is a sure sign of mental illness in my book.
Dresta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 05:05 PM   #33
Richesly
Atlanta Hawk Fan

Default Trump is a genious, you idiots. Bookmark this.

You all have not got what I have been trying to say, or convey?

Nobody is rational in this world, it's a fact but it's kept secret. Everybody, EVERYBODY thinks confirmation bias, its whether or not they know they are being bias or not.

So, when the Mexican Judge was called unfair by trump, everyone was mad that Trump thought that and called him a racist.

But is it racist?

The judge, whether or not is american, is of mexican heritage still. So, what do we as americans usually call each other when we refer to heritage? Either White, Mexican, Black, Asian, are the main 4.

So, since the judge has a mexican background and a family, can you really sit there and say that he couldn't be bias? Nonsense, of course he could.

Another thing.

In New York, you tend to have people who talk about what they are good at and what they are bad at. Where a place as California, people will talk about what they are good at, but not bad at. This makes New York more of a negative language accepting place, where people are more comfortable of speaking whats on their mind.

Problem is, people always forget something.

Judge people by what they do, rather than what they think.

With that said, Trump is very skilled in hypnosis and is also aware of what I stated. He does not flip flop, he talks a certain way based on how a state is. If a state rather hear something else, he will say that. And so on and so on.

For instance, he has literally paced the whole republican party for the better by talking about the same stuff to the same people till it was engineered in their minds and backed up by confirmation bias.

Trump is a liberal, you fools. And he's playing the country every step of the way. He's pro gay marriage, hes anti-war, anti-trade agreement(he isnt a neocon.)

And that's why he can make stuff stick. Like Low Energy Jeb Bush. Jeb has a certain look to him that makes him seem like a calm, cool, collective, kind guy. Trump noticed this, and called it low energy and made it seem very bad to be low energy, when in reality, why would it actually be bad to be calm, cool, collective, and kind? Exactly. Same thing with Crooked Hillary and even Crazy Bernie, and especially Lying Ted who was known to even have a smug face by people.

If you plan on voting for one who is not that liar, good luck.

Trump was lying more than Hilary first, but Hilary was informed and taught to do what Trump was doing and is no where as good as him.

You think trump uses these words that are simple adjectives that he repeats make ideas get engineered by people into their head easy. Crazy, eh?

But now Hilary has been doing it, and thats why she started going up again.

But she hit her cap. She is no longer going to go up. Trump believe it or not, will win in a landslide.

I am willing to put $15000 on the line that he wins, in fact, in a landslide if anyone really thinks I'm wrong. I won't make you pay me that kind of money, but we'll work something during the season.

And stop thinking China is a bunch of idiots. When they see Trump say something, they know hes not being serious.

Trump, has changed the republican party forever. There are already still the existing issues, but now Trump is the leader of the republican party.

And he will win because of this technique he possess. He engineers himself to be 'simple' which makes him seem honest and like a normal guy, since normal people have simple lives. so when they see that, they see someone like them.

And you have to understand, lets say people have 2 ideas, right?

1 is the light, 1 is the dark. If people say more bad stuff about that idea, then that idea will be believed to be the one that sucks.

Clinton is the ultimate insider, and will do anything to hang on to that power.

And remember this one last thing and think about it:

The longer time has gone, the more the idea that started out as the favorable one was the one that actually loss power in the end.

Are they both liars? Yes.
Are they both competent? Yes.
Who should you vote for? Trump.

And I am actually a full progressive in politics. The thing is, Clinton is regressive, and will make us fully go back to seeing everyone as color. This is the reason unarmed black men shootings have been national lately, even if they are the same they have been. Clinton pays the media to do so, so that it can be engineered to say racism is still bad today since that is an idea with two sides.

Where as trump, doesn't see the problem in calling people by color or heritage. He sees it nothing but as a label.

Sitting here watch you idiots try and argue for politicians like I did when I was ignorant is killing me. Just stop thinking its so simple and wake up.

Vote trump, who is actually going to make progress.

Last edited by Richesly : 09-02-2016 at 05:09 PM.
Richesly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 05:09 PM   #34
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

Default Re: Trump is a genious, you idiots. Bookmark this.

genious.

Bookmarked.

DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 05:13 PM   #35
Richesly
Atlanta Hawk Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
genious.

Bookmarked.

Thank you, I hope you know why you should vote Trump now, and I just hope the hilary people here realize they are wrong to vote Clinton if they think shes more progressive. Trump is literally progressing an entire party forward, which before him was based on Bush's ideas, while being more progressive than Clinton.

Just because one is "Democrat" and one is a "Republican' does not by default mean the Democrat is more left. She could be a neocon, for example, where she just gives people the social ideas they want since they do not effect her what so ever, while she supports the same capitalism ideas.

Last edited by Richesly : 09-02-2016 at 05:16 PM.
Old 09-02-2016, 05:14 PM   #36
Draz
The People's Choice

Not going in here picking sides but isn't he losing by a record loss rn?
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 05:20 PM   #37
Jameerthefear
Paid shill

i'm not reading all that shit
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 05:22 PM   #38
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
genious

~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 05:22 PM   #39
nathanjizzle
Trumptard Persecutor

fucc what you think.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 05:22 PM   #40
Richesly
Atlanta Hawk Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Not going in here picking sides but isn't he losing by a record loss rn?

No, the yo-yo effect is still happening.

And polls actually don't matter as much this election then they use to since Trump is using this technique which Clinton has fired back by literally doing a full 360 and made it seem like its progressive to see black people as black people, rather than people. That's the definition of racism. And it coined a new side of the left called regressives. The people who are SJWs, BLM, or anything that brings race into a matter is racism. Clinton ****ed up so much after everyone before 2 years ago was seeing no one in color. Now the left is unknowingly going backwards, breaking the pattern.

And all the media and internet are is the stuff that engineers it.

We all know liking Trump is considered literally taboo in certain states such as california, where there is so much of an overlap of the two that it makes it seems that there are no trump supporters at all. When in reality, they will say what they want, but do something else.

Last edited by Richesly : 09-02-2016 at 05:26 PM.
Old 09-02-2016, 05:23 PM   #41
Richesly
Atlanta Hawk Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
i'm not reading all that shit

Than you're a ****ing idiot.
Old 09-02-2016, 05:24 PM   #42
Richesly
Atlanta Hawk Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
fucc what you think.

This isn't what I even think. It's what I know. Did you not even understand anything? Maybe ask a question. Come on.

Ask questions if you aren't convinced.
Old 09-02-2016, 05:26 PM   #43
nathanjizzle
Trumptard Persecutor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richesly
This isn't what I even think. It's what I know. Did you not even understand anything? Maybe ask a question. Come on.

Ask questions if you aren't convinced.

were you born retarded or was this a condition you developed over time?
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 05:30 PM   #44
Richesly
Atlanta Hawk Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
were you born retarded or was this a condition you developed over time?

The most influential thing in the world is your physical enviroment.

If you are in a desert, you're influenced to want water even before being thirsty.

I just killed the argument for the election in one thread. You must be upset as ****.
Old 09-02-2016, 05:37 PM   #45
Godzuki
NBA Superstar

Trump is the only one who can save america from political correctness. If you cant be truthful or honest to over-sensitive and ignorant people america is doomed
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: