Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New Orleans Pelicans Forum

New Orleans Pelicans Forum New Orleans Pelicans message board - New Orleans Pelicans Forum

Old 07-05-2006, 05:39 PM   #16
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

P.J brown may not be as athletic as Chandler but atleast he can has an offensive game at hitting outside jumpers. Chandler had none,zip ,ziltch and as for defense Brown is not as good as shot blocker but can play just as good man to man d. I see this as an upgrade but how long will Brown last?

and as for Smith I really don't see why they got him...maybe to trade him later for something that fits with there system , like a jump shooter....hell I don't know. He's gonna get alot of rest on that bench
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 05:39 PM   #17
420puffer
Kids at the park dunk on me

420puffer has an OK reputation so far

Chris Paul
Desmond
Peja
West
Chandler

damn thats a solid team
420puffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 05:43 PM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
in your blind rage, gobb, you stated smith has no talent, you asked why chicago would be stocking up on talent and you asked where a young talent (obviously not in your mind) could fit in chicago.

that's silly.

You didnt answer what talent JR Smith had. Every player has talent, but what has JR Smith shown you to make the claim you did? Or do you enjoy making one liners and repeating what i typed with the theme "i dont agree" or "you dont know what you're talkin about"?
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 05:45 PM   #19
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPower
This by no means ends the Bulls KG dreams, either. In fact, it may assist them. PJ's a big EXPIRING contract, which is what the wolves will want if they decide to rebuild. Tyson's giant contract may have been unappealing to Minnesota, but if KG gets restless during the year, Chicago will have:

1) A big expiring deal
2) Young talent
3) Draft picks
4) Ability to take on bad contracts (Hudson)

I can't believe how quickly Chicago's future has skyrocketed past Detroit's.

Screw KG, why not Bron?
Old 07-05-2006, 05:46 PM   #20
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like this move for the Hornets. Paul got a squad now.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 05:48 PM   #21
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

how about you watch him play before making stupid comments, gobb.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 05:49 PM   #22
Zombles
Local High School Star

Zombles has decent reputation

Playoff race for the last 3 spots in the West is gonna be insane next year.

Hornets get in if they're healthy.
Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 05:50 PM   #23
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
how about you watch him play before making stupid comments, gobb.

I watched him play. So again you were saying or answering my questions? Typical, the repeatitive one liners.
Old 07-05-2006, 05:54 PM   #24
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

why don't you just admit that you came into this thread very excitable and typed stupid sh!t before you thought it over.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:03 PM   #25
Eldrunko247
Good college starter

Eldrunko247 is considered somewhat coolEldrunko247 is considered somewhat coolEldrunko247 is considered somewhat cool

Chandler is big time overrated imo...Good trade fore the Bulls dumping sucky Chandler. Brown, Wallace, Noc inside makes a major difference.
Eldrunko247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:05 PM   #26
pharoahtwon
Can barely lace up my sneakers

pharoahtwon has an OK reputation so far
Default Great Deal

They get a veterean professional to bang inside and score a few points without having to run any plays for him. I think $60 over 4 is a bit high for Big Ben at his age, but centers are all overpaid in the league now. JR Smith could be the kicker. He can flat out stroke it from deep and has all-star athelticism. Uber young talent on the perimeter with Gordon, Kirk Flirt, Smith, Duhon, Nocioni, and Deng. Throw in Big Ben, Tyrus Thomas, and PJ Brown and there is no doubt they are much better than last year. Paxson is quickly gaining on the best Execs in the league.

Forza Italia!
pharoahtwon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:07 PM   #27
HoosierDaddy13
Kids at the park dunk on me

HoosierDaddy13 has no real reputation yet.

Interesting move. Is this the official end to the Baby Bulls era? No Crawford, Curry, Chandler...
HoosierDaddy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:07 PM   #28
pharoahtwon
Can barely lace up my sneakers

pharoahtwon has an OK reputation so far
Default JR Smith

He played in the group finals his junior year at St. Bene's in Newark, NJ against the Blair team with seniors Charlie Villanueva and Luol Deng. JR was the best player on the court that day.
pharoahtwon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:17 PM   #29
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

This is a great trade for both sides. What the Bulls are doing here is trading talent in places it's not needed and acquiring veteran leaders that can play defense and show the young kids how to play (oh yeah, and more talent). PJ and Ben is like the perfect frontcourt: you've got the best help defender in basketball, and the best one on one post defender in basketball. Both will combine for 20 boards and 15-20 points; PJ can hit the midrage jumper. And if anybody can teach Tyrus, whoever they draft next year, and whoever else they sign, to play ball, it's PJ and Ben. Honestly, playing with those guys everyday in practice, how the hell can you not turn into a tough, defensive, skilled mofo? He'll be going against the two best frontcourt defenders in the league every day in practice; games will be a cakewalk.

JR Smith has talent and can score, I highly doubt he gets much PT this year, but he'll get more than he did last year, and if he's ever going to succeed, it's going to be here with a coach riding his ass and great veteran leaders to guide him.

I really, really like the Bulls right now. I really like the Hornets too; they've upgraded their roster immeasurably from last year.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:17 PM   #30
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

dp
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: