Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New Orleans Pelicans Forum

New Orleans Pelicans Forum New Orleans Pelicans message board - New Orleans Pelicans Forum

Old 07-05-2006, 11:25 PM   #76
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salto Morale
Gobb please start posting basketball info instead of just rambling on with other members about "whos cooler" .Thanks

I do post basketball slapnuts.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 11:34 PM   #77
Hoola Doola
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Hoola Doola has an OK reputation so far

There had been reports that Ben Gordon is on the block. Paxson shows he's not afraid to trade. I don't see the attractiveness of Chandler to the Hornets. Sure he's young and tall but he making big $. I'd have played the rooks they drafted this year in the middle. They did get rid of JR which was gonna happen. Should be interesting to watch this year.
Hoola Doola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 11:36 PM   #78
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Ben Wallace makes teams great. Period, he's done it his whole career

Yeah, those Bullet and Magic teams were fantastic.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 11:40 PM   #79
vmdv12
Kids at the park dunk on me

vmdv12 has an OK reputation so far

Heat, Nets AND Cavs ahead of Bulls!?!?! OMG. This thread has been contaminated! Picture this guys..pretend you are Ben Gordon and Kirk Hinrich from last year. You have the ball in your hands and you're waiting for Chandler or Sweetney to come set a pick...they come and so does the whistle!! That was the story ALL YEAR LONG! Moving pick!!! It was a joke!
NOW..pretend you are Ben and Kirk in 2006-2007..instead of Chandler, Sweetney and a whistle..you have Big Ben Wallace and P.J. Brown setting picks for you.....BIG DIFFERENCE!!! Tyson hasn't learned how to set the pick or even roll to the basket YET. These vets are ready to set better picks AND roll to the basket. Easier opportunities await the perimeter players. And the guy who talked about Ben making them ALL better is absolutely right! The Bulls tore the heart and soul from the Pistons D. This is what will happen..Sheed will get a foul....then a Tech..then what? Who will come in? McDyess? Who else?? Please..let's be real.
vmdv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 11:45 PM   #80
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Quote:
Heat, Nets AND Cavs ahead of Bulls!?!?! OMG. This thread has been contaminated

DIP**** ALERT OMG!

Nothing HAS BEEN PROVEN YET captemmmmmm, settle the fauk down.Setting picks isn't going to win you a title my boy.
Quote:
Who will come in? McDyess? Who else?? Please..let's be real.

You stop being stupid.

Quote:
Ben Wallace makes teams great. Period, he's done it his whole career

Yep Agreed there. The old wizard days were awesome.

Last edited by HALLandOATES : 07-05-2006 at 11:47 PM.
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 11:56 AM   #81
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

People who are worried about Chicago's offense now can expect to see Nocioni probably take on a bigger role. It's well established that he and Deng can score consistently.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:43 PM   #82
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
Yeah, those Bullet and Magic teams were fantastic.

I dont think you typed that in a bigger font for the boy wonder to read.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 12:54 AM   #83
BlackMoses
High school junior varsity star

BlackMoses has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnofCed
That's a nice post gee. Brown is a supremly good one on one defender, something Rasheed Wallace didn't seem to care for this year.

The Bulls are absolutley loaded with defensive players. I'd rate Ben Wallace as the 2nd best defensive center in the league (behind Camby), PJ Brown as the best man to man bigman defender in the league, and Kirk Hinrich as the best point guard defender in the league. Then the roster also has: Deng, Duhon and Nocioni who are by no means slouches on defense. And two young guys that are supposedly defensive studs in Thomas and Thabo.

Look out league. Now who's going to score? Can Ben Gordon improve his offensive arsenal?

This is where getting J.R. Smith helps them. He can light it up. If that's his only role, he'll greatly succeed. He doesn't really play defense and doesn't pass all that well, but with the surrounding team, that shouldn't matter.
BlackMoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 01:19 AM   #84
BlockAHoe
I airball my layups

BlockAHoe has no real reputation yet.

I think that chandler is the best rebounder in the league... But I also think that he needs some therepy and some reverse lipho sucksion. Put some fat and some weight in his ectomorphic a$$! He will be a good player, but I think the bulls got the best of the deal with wallace, and thomas as the force in the paint. Besides chandlers contract is crazy! I state my point.
BlockAHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 02:05 AM   #85
Maestro33
Decent playground baller

Maestro33 has an OK reputation so far

That Duhon shooting guard comment was misread. When he comes on Kirk is the TWO. And Kirk despite what is posted here, is a very effective scorer.

33 posts!!!
Maestro33 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: