Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-25-2006, 11:45 AM   #16
SteveNebraska
Can barely lace up my sneakers

SteveNebraska has an OK reputation so far

if you want to get cut the key is losing any excess fat you have. make sure to include some cardio in your workout and to cut out useless calories from things like soft drinks by drinking water or juice.
SteveNebraska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:20 AM   #17
MIKEYS
Can barely lace up my sneakers

MIKEYS has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Weight Lifting Questions

Yo wuts goin on, Check this out, One of These punks from Don Bosco just threw up 185, a bunch of times for this contest at takkle.com to win $5,000 . I'm thinkin Bosco are a bunch of ******* these kids are talkin too much crap. Im bout to throw a video of me beastin 185 up there i just gotta get one of my boys to video tape me, Gotta put these kids in their place and show them who the real beast in the gym is.
MIKEYS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 03:37 PM   #18
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEYS
Yo wuts goin on, Check this out, One of These punks from Don Bosco just threw up 185, a bunch of times for this contest at takkle.com to win $5,000 . I'm thinkin Bosco are a bunch of ******* these kids are talkin too much crap. Im bout to throw a video of me beastin 185 up there i just gotta get one of my boys to video tape me, Gotta put these kids in their place and show them who the real beast in the gym is.
You bumped a thread from July to say this?
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 05:07 PM   #19
tweedy bird loc
I brick open layups

tweedy bird loc has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveNebraska
cut out useless calories from things like soft drinks by drinking water or juice.

juice is just like pop, they are both only good to drink immedicatley after a workout. anyways, all the info you need here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/index.php
tweedy bird loc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 05:09 PM   #20
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweedy bird loc
juice is just like pop, they are both only good to drink immedicatley after a workout. anyways, all the info you need here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/index.php

Do you know of any online steriod suppliers???

How much do you spend a month???
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 05:31 PM   #21
tweedy bird loc
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Do you know of any online steriod suppliers???

How much do you spend a month???

I wouldnt buy any crank online. Crank costs me about $300 a month when i am taking it. Supplements can cost more than steroids, ask anyone who works at a sup store. Look at any muscletech product.
Old 03-12-2007, 05:37 PM   #22
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I wouldnt buy any crank online. Crank costs me about $300 a month when i am taking it. Supplements can cost more than steroids, ask anyone who works at a sup store. Look at any muscletech product.
Thanks...My friend wanted me to find out that info
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 05:39 PM   #23
tweedy bird loc
I brick open layups

Quote:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsteroids.htm

scroll down, all your info is there. main steroids that people take are testosterone, dianabol (d bol) deca, and winstrol.
Old 03-12-2007, 07:40 PM   #24
tpcslj47
Kids at the park dunk on me

tpcslj47 has an OK reputation so far

I got a very informative E-book on nutrition if anyone wants, just give me your email address if you want it and ill send it attached. It tells you how to structure your meals whether you are lifting for mass (to build muscle) or for trying to lose bodyfat. Very useful information.

juice & sups = bad news later in life

keep it natural boys.
tpcslj47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 07:54 PM   #25
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far

Steroids aint somthing that people wana mess out about with when there amatures. First you need to take these 2 steps.

Train Natrual for 3 years.

Studdy steroids for a year at least. Read what are the best for Bulking up, shedding fat, what ones have low water retention, what side effects thay have and most importantly how to spot fakes.

Now i do take it you do know what Gyno is?.

ps how old are you?
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:51 PM   #26
tweedy bird loc
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Wade
Steroids aint somthing that people wana mess out about with when there amatures. First you need to take these 2 steps.

Train Natrual for 3 years.

Studdy steroids for a year at least. Read what are the best for Bulking up, shedding fat, what ones have low water retention, what side effects thay have and most importantly how to spot fakes.

Now i do take it you do know what Gyno is?.

ps how old are you?

There is no steroid that cuts fat. Maybe clenbuteral, but that messes with your thyroid, the best way to get lean is eat right and train hard. It's not as complicated as you might think, but I agree that people need to be informed before they stick a needle in themselves. BTW, if you were talking to me, I'm 27.

*edit* dont have gyno, never have.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:08 PM   #27
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
There is no steroid that cuts fat. Maybe clenbuteral, but that messes with your thyroid, the best way to get lean is eat right and train hard. It's not as complicated as you might think, but I agree that people need to be informed before they stick a needle in themselves. BTW, if you were talking to me, I'm 27.

*edit* dont have gyno, never have.

Winstrol sheds fat in the process of adding muscle but a lot of this is placebo as its difference to other steroids is it adds lean muscle with minimal water retention. ''Clenbutrol'' is not a full steroid it is a thermogenic (But alot do put it in the same criteria as steroids) . No lol wasnt talking to you it was aimed at the dude who ''was getting info for his friend'' cough cough (himself)
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 01:20 PM   #28
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

The Muscletech = expensive thing is a thing of the past. They've adjusted prices to be competative. Although supplement stores should thank MT for their advertising because that's what brings kids into supplement store to begin with. It gets people pumped and aware of the industry. Products like NanoX9 are cheaper than NO2, yet people eat up NO2 like crazy.
Second, the thing about crank is, you still got to use the supplements. Just because you take crank doesn't mean you don't need protien. If fact you need more. I know pros all the way to the top level and they consume massive amounts of protien. If it weren't for protien powders, they'd be stuggling to get enough. Plus all the mid-and post cycle products, all supplements. Plus the liver cleansers and cholesterol reducers. All supplements. If you are taking crank, take it responsibly.
For the supplementing, all you really need is protien powder. Just use the most appropriate one. Also a good multi. You don't need creatine, NO, Testosterone boosters to get big. They just speed up the process.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 02:05 PM   #29
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Dude you shouldn't mess with that ****. Roids are terrible for your body!
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 02:05 PM   #30
ronron15
High School Starter

ronron15 is considered somewhat coolronron15 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatest
I recently got me a membership at a local gym, I know absolutely nothing on nutritions, what to eat, what to avoid and all the basic stuff like that. My questions are what food should be avoided, what to eat before weighttraining and after? What do you recommend? I'm not trying to get big, just cut.

you want cuts, avoid fats n carbs, you wanna eat wheat bread instead of white...do high reps and low weight... if ur body fat percentage is alil higher, go get on the tridmills.. if its low, still get on the tridmill

eat healthy... if your really serious about it, eat 6 smaller meals a day instead of three big ones, so your body can burn all of them and it will raise you metabolism

bottom line is, high reps and medium-low weights, eat healthy, and run the tridmill if theres a layer of fat under ur skin

and remember, no pain no gain
ronron15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: