Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2016, 03:29 PM   #1
sd3035
Impartial NBA analyst
 
sd3035's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 6,918
Default Police show disproportionate amount of restraint towards blacks

Despite committing 52% of all homicides in the United States, more than half of all robberies and carjackings, blacks have only been killed 214 times by police this year, as opposed to 607 non blacks being killed
sd3035 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 03:36 PM   #2
Patrick Chewing
O.G. Shot Caller
 
Patrick Chewing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 16,172
Default Re: Police show disproportionate amount of restraint towards blacks

If I was a police officer, I would let a Black perpetrator shoot me first before I return fire. That way, I won't have to go through all this backlash and can be certain that my shooting my firearm was justified. That's if I don't die from the gunshot first of course.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 03:44 PM   #3
TheWinningFam
Top 2 fam
 
TheWinningFam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,518
Default Re: Police show disproportionate amount of restraint towards blacks

Pulling numbers out of your ass with no government provided sources again

-By your logic white people getting killed more by police means they are more violent than black people and cant follow directions, because they get killed more right?

-How many of those black people have been unarmed.

We can play this stats game all day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
I'm willing to bet the percentage of bad cops is comparable to the percentage of terrorist Muslims, but you seem excessively bothered by only one of those.

Still haven't gotten a response to this and you keep deflecting to other shit.
TheWinningFam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 03:46 PM   #4
qrich
King Heno
 
qrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tucson/520!
Posts: 21,386
Default Re: Police show disproportionate amount of restraint towards blacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinningFam

Still haven't gotten a response to this and you keep deflecting to other shit.

Typical retard. That was already responded too.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 03:47 PM   #5
sd3035
Impartial NBA analyst
 
sd3035's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 6,918
Default Re: Police show disproportionate amount of restraint towards blacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinningFam
Pulling numbers out of your ass with no government provided sources again

-By your logic white people getting killed more by police means they are more violent than black people and cant follow directions, because they get killed more right?

-How many of those black people have been unarmed.

We can play this stats game all day.



Still haven't gotten a response to this and you keep deflecting to other shit.


You must be retarded, Kyrie didn't ask me that question
sd3035 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 03:48 PM   #6
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!
 
NumberSix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Internets
Posts: 26,589
Default Re: Police show disproportionate amount of restraint towards blacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinningFam
Pulling numbers out of your ass with no government provided sources again

-By your logic white people getting killed more by police means they are more violent than black people and cant follow directions, because they get killed more right?

-How many of those black people have been unarmed.

We can play this stats game all day.



Still haven't gotten a response to this and you keep deflecting to other shit.
I'm pretty sure the VAST majority of whites who get killed by police are completely justified.

As far as how many unarmed blacks.... 38 last year.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 03:51 PM   #7
TheWinningFam
Top 2 fam
 
TheWinningFam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,518
Default Re: Police show disproportionate amount of restraint towards blacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Meltdown.


''You must be retarded, Kyrie didn't ask me that question''


I just asked you that question, And both of you start with the ad homs over a simple question. Triggered.
TheWinningFam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 03:59 PM   #8
sd3035
Impartial NBA analyst
 
sd3035's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 6,918
Default Re: Police show disproportionate amount of restraint towards blacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinningFam



better than most of your other posts
sd3035 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 04:02 PM   #9
TheWinningFam
Top 2 fam
 
TheWinningFam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,518
Default Re: Police show disproportionate amount of restraint towards blacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
I'm pretty sure the VAST majority of whites who get killed by police are completely justified.

As far as how many unarmed blacks.... 38 last year.

Then whats with the narrative when white people are the more violent ones and are getting shot more.
TheWinningFam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 04:05 PM   #10
TheWinningFam
Top 2 fam
 
TheWinningFam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,518
Default Re: Police show disproportionate amount of restraint towards blacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd3035
better than most of your other posts
Keep melting down over a simple question baby boy.
TheWinningFam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 04:24 PM   #11
UK2K
NBA Legend
 
UK2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 16,715
Default Re: Police show disproportionate amount of restraint towards blacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
I'm pretty sure the VAST majority of whites who get killed by police are completely justified.

As far as how many unarmed blacks.... 38 last year.

38 out of 13,000,000.

And unarmed could mean using your car to ram someone; or having a high probability of a firearm (like a felon) who ended up not (like while serving a warrant).

Is burning down your city worth that? It is if you can get some free Nikes out of it!
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 04:54 PM   #12
97 bulls
NBA Superstar
 
97 bulls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 13,905
Default Re: Police show disproportionate amount of restraint towards blacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK2K
38 out of 13,000,000.

And unarmed could mean using your car to ram someone; or having a high probability of a firearm (like a felon) who ended up not (like while serving a warrant).

Is burning down your city worth that? It is if you can get some free Nikes out of it!
It should be zero if they're innocent. That's my concern. Killing one innocent man because you're approaching a situation with preconceived notions is irreprehensible. And what's more. If this is ignired, it will continue to get worse. How many more innocent people have to be killed before your willing to say this is too many?

And your rationale is rediculous. So based on your argument, a person that's killed ONLY ONE person should be let go because of all the individuals that he came in contact with that he didn't kill? Come on
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 05:01 PM   #13
sd3035
Impartial NBA analyst
 
sd3035's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 6,918
Default Re: Police show disproportionate amount of restraint towards blacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
It should be zero if they're innocent. That's my concern. Killing one innocent man because you're approaching a situation with preconceived notions is irreprehensible. And what's more. If this is ignired, it will continue to get worse. How many more innocent people have to be killed before your willing to say this is too many?

And your rationale is rediculous. So based on your argument, a person that's killed ONLY ONE person should be let go because of all the individuals that he came in contact with that he didn't kill? Come on

Why is it that almost all of the "victims" are career criminal scumbags

It's quite simple: Behave in a civilized manner, you greatly lower your chances of getting killed by a law enforcement officer

If anything black people are lucky that police give them more lenience due to media hysteria and fake civil rights activists trying to profit off of victims
sd3035 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 06:16 PM   #14
97 bulls
NBA Superstar
 
97 bulls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 13,905
Default Re: Police show disproportionate amount of restraint towards blacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd3035
Why is it that almost all of the "victims" are career criminal scumbags

It's quite simple: Behave in a civilized manner, you greatly lower your chances of getting killed by a law enforcement officer

If anything black people are lucky that police give them more lenience due to media hysteria and fake civil rights activists trying to profit off of victims
That goes for everyone right? Why is it so hard for the police to treat everyone equally? Why would you be against that logic? No black (reasonable one) is saying that criminals shouldn't be thrown in jail. If that were the case, there would be a race war going on already seeing as how there are hundreds of thousands of black people in jail right now. We want equal treatment.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 06:25 PM   #15
dude77
NBA rookie of the year
 
dude77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 6,413
Default Re: Police show disproportionate amount of restraint towards blacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
It should be zero if they're innocent. That's my concern. Killing one innocent man because you're approaching a situation with preconceived notions is irreprehensible. And what's more. If this is ignired, it will continue to get worse. How many more innocent people have to be killed before your willing to say this is too many?

And your rationale is rediculous. So based on your argument, a person that's killed ONLY ONE person should be let go because of all the individuals that he came in contact with that he didn't kill? Come on

what about the cops who have been killed by some scumbag ? .. there won't be zero anything with anything .. impossible .. it's good to have those 'preconceived notions' .. it's probably saved a lot of cops' lives
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:38 AM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy