Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-28-2016, 10:45 PM   #751
9erempiree
Banned

Default Re: 9/26/2016 - Official Presidential Debate (Clinton v. Trump) 8PM ET

Clinton has to catch up because we can agree that MSM is a big problem and if there is a surge then most likely Trump is winning big league.

MSM will be hated on by every American. Some will blame the for rigging against Trump, which is true. Some will say they indirectly caused his rise.

With that said...we can assume Trump is leading big league.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 10:52 PM   #752
Nick Young
Banned

Trump's numbers have gone up after the debate.

The only state that went blue in the 1984 Landslide is now a battleground state.

Big League.

The Shookening has reached critical levels.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 11:01 PM   #753
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

You ain't fooling anyone, Nicholas

You're gone on Nov 8

TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 11:04 PM   #754
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Facts speak for themselves. Now run along before I squeeze your saggy tits together and f*ck you. Run some laps. You've been in the 'bulking stage' forever now.

ouch
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 11:07 PM   #755
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

No one has to inform these trumpiots that Hill out debated Trump in RD1...they all KNOW THAT...it was obvious

When they try to prove that Trump won...they are really just trying to convince themselves, but deep inside, they know they are fcked.

All this time and effort they put into Trump...all of it will be wasted, they are going to be soooo depressed. I almost feel bad for them.
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 11:10 PM   #756
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
No one has to inform these trumpiots that Hill out debated Trump in RD1...they all KNOW THAT...it was obvious

When they try to prove that Trump won...they are really just trying to convince themselves, but deep inside, they know they are fcked.

All this time and effort they put into Trump...all of it will be wasted, they are going to be soooo depressed. I almost feel bad for them.
I actually don't really want Nick Young, poido, Terahite and Chewing gone after Nov 8 because we can goof on them here forever
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 04:38 AM   #757
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~

You fail to understand that Trump won on the topics that people actually care about. Do you actually believe that birtherism sways more voters than trade deals? D you think that some pageant queen's weight sways more votes than having lower taxes?
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 07:36 AM   #758
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
video deleted lol

now I hear they're having some advocate for illegals as a moderator for the next debate .. rnc needs to sack up and fight this .. that's ridiculous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14GvS9O0zhY

It's sad that Trump talked so much, though, really. In some ways, I see how he got some good looks, but a lot of the time, I think Hillary was able to shrug him off like "This guy..." He needs to choose his words more carefully next time.

Trump definitely showed his ability to control the debate, speak over Hillary and Lester... but he also came off as a dick in the way that he did it. He could do it with a bit more finesse, I think.

He definitely has to stop interrupting people, but he did show he has a winning temperament. However, I think some people might believe it'll get us into a war... to imagine him speaking that way to the leaders of other countries.

To me, I favor Trump I guess because it seems like they are doing so much to favor Hillary and that bothers me. Unfairness bothers me. Like I was telling a friend, Trump may legit be more racist than other people, but since the Democrats have been painting everyone who is republican as a racist for years, it doesn't have the same effect on the masses. So, if Trump turns out to be a truly racist president, assuming he gets elected, they can blame their attempts at assassinating Republican's character... in the same ways, for everyone.

If Trump does win, I think that will be a huge reason why.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 07:45 AM   #759
9erempiree
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLsmak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14GvS9O0zhY

It's sad that Trump talked so much, though, really. In some ways, I see how he got some good looks, but a lot of the time, I think Hillary was able to shrug him off like "This guy..." He needs to choose his words more carefully next time.

Trump definitely showed his ability to control the debate, speak over Hillary and Lester... but he also came off as a dick in the way that he did it. He could do it with a bit more finesse, I think.

He definitely has to stop interrupting people, but he did show he has a winning temperament. However, I think some people might believe it'll get us into a war... to imagine him speaking that way to the leaders of other countries.

To me, I favor Trump I guess because it seems like they are doing so much to favor Hillary and that bothers me. Unfairness bothers me. Like I was telling a friend, Trump may legit be more racist than other people, but since the Democrats have been painting everyone who is republican as a racist for years, it doesn't have the same effect on the masses. So, if Trump turns out to be a truly racist president, assuming he gets elected, they can blame their attempts at assassinating Republican's character... in the same ways, for everyone.

If Trump does win, I think that will be a huge reason why.

-Smak

Thank you.

'Hillary shrugging it off....this guy' is exactly why Trump won. The Trump campaign's strategy was to change the public's perception of him. Both candidates are at an all-time low right now and someone has to take the part of the good guy. At least you realize this....sprinkle in the first 30 minutes with some policy talk and Trump won.

I gave many reasons why Trump won the debate......

AGAIN...NOBODY HAS GIVEN A REASON WHY HILLARY WON.

JUST LIKE NOBODY GAVE A LEGIT REASON WHY THEY ARE VOTING FOR HER. (Please reference my past thread)
Old 09-29-2016, 08:00 AM   #760
9erempiree
Banned

On a side note...it takes winners to recognize winners and there is no surprise that the more popular, witty and intelligent posters are voting for Trump.

I will give a quick list and those that I forget....I apologize in advance....here is the Trump team. Popular, smart and witty posters of InsideHoops.

9er- no explanation needed.

Nick Young- witty and intelligent. Common sense and charming. I remember him on the NBA forums.

Number Six- intelligent and gives wonderful replies. Cruz supporter too.

UK2K- good guy. No non-sense poster who uses real world issues to form his opinion. Always on point.

Chewing- another no non-sense guy but can be very blunt. The truth hurts. You just got to deal with it. Another Cruz supporter but is reasonable enough to support Trump.

dude- probably the most passionate Trump supporter there is and I was on the Trump bandwagon long before him. I could be wrong. We may have been on the train together. Very charming poster.

With that said.....lets break down the most notable Hillary supporters...nobodies in the world of ISH.

dondadda, filljackosn, theman and various dupe accounts....boring ass posters. Can't type. Can't give any good reasons to support their candidate....and most importantly NOBODY HEARD OF THESE FOOLS if it wasn't for this election.

Notice how the more charming and popular posters support Trump and then you have the not-so-charming shrills that support Hillary?

Been drinking and can hardly type on my phone. I apologize.
Old 09-29-2016, 08:15 AM   #761
highwhey
I DREW THE D1CKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Facts speak for themselves. Now run along before I squeeze your saggy tits together and f*ck you. Run some laps. You've been in the 'bulking stage' forever now.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 08:24 AM   #762
9erempiree
Banned

Only you libtards will try to get personal. I find it funny that you guys think I'm fat because of a guy on my IG.

I will roll with it though because I see how you guys like to bring real life into this.

Check my IG.

BIG SURPRISE.

Don't get me started. I played Dirty Dozens when I was a kid.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: