Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-26-2016, 06:19 PM   #1
Long Duck Dong
Local High School Star

Default It's official: Harry Potter has triggered the SJWs. He's a symbol of white privilege

The UW campus "Hate Response Team" was dispatched to investigate a mural put up of Harry Potter. It has yet to be determined if the mural will be removed.

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/uw-l...mod=sm_tw_post

Quote:
The depiction of this metamorphosis “represents our ideal society and everything I am trying to fight against,” wrote the offended student, whose name is redacted. “It represents white power. Man power. Cis power. Able power. Class power. ECT [sic] ect. I am angry that I know the people who put this mural up, and I am anger [sic] because I know the people who let this mural be put up. Like I said earlier, maybe I am being a little sensitive, but it is how I feel. This represents, to me, our society, and I do not want it up on this wall. Why do we need a BEFORE and AFTER?”
Long Duck Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: