Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-19-2007, 03:22 AM   #1
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default The draft lottery is on tuesday.

Who do you want to get #1 most if it cant be your team?

Id probably go with the Hawks or Bobcats.

Id love to see the Celtics get #3 but not because I dislike them(at the moment...I dont) but because it would just be so funny.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 03:26 AM   #2
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The draft lottery is on tuesday.

That's horrible kblaze

If the C's don't get it, I'd like to see Atlanta get number 1 and screw the Suns over.

I really don't want Memphis to be number 1 or 2, the Grizzly franchise sucks. I'm always waiting for their next relocation.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 03:33 AM   #3
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

I'm with ya. Hawks or Bobcats. I want to see an Eastern team get it for the most part. Other than a few matchups, the East playoffs this season werent all that exciting.

I'd go with Oden on Hawks and Durant on the Cats. Oden on Hawks would be interesting with all the solid wings they have. Durant being the go-to guy on Cats with Okafor anchoring the defense and Felton running the show would be fun to see. If one of them or both manage to get to the playoffs, would add more to the East.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 03:37 AM   #4
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Who has gotten the #1 with the lowest % to win it?
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 03:40 AM   #5
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think the Rockets did it from #6 before.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 03:43 AM   #6
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I want Memphis, and Minnesota to slide big time.

I don't like either franchise in particular.

Like stated above, the Bobcats, Hawks, and Celtics are only a piece away from the playoffs.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:46 AM   #7
New Jazzy Nets
New Uni's 2010-2011

New Jazzy Nets has an OK reputation so far

Bobcats and Durant would be awesome

Felton
Wallace
Durant
Emeka
Brezec
New Jazzy Nets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 03:51 AM   #8
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well considering this draft year {for Toronto} is most likely going to be quieter then Mother Theresa at a confession, whomever lands the number one pick is irrelevant to me but I feel a frightening scenerio for many teams in the East would be if The Bucks scored the 1st seed in the end. I still believe if they remained injury free this year a playoff birth most definitley was a realistic possibility or goal for Milwaukee. With this years draft class being so highly praised as the strongest since the prolific 2003 group its almost cartain that any player the Bucks aqcuire will surley only make them a well molded team overall.

Think about it right quick. . .

PG: Mo Williams
SG: Michael Redd
SF: Charlie Bell / Charlie V.
PF: Andrew Bogut
C: Greg Oden

OR

PF: Kevin Durant
C: Andrew Bogut

Not too shabby either way you look at it. . .

D & D / Done & Done
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 03:56 AM   #9
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
That's horrible kblaze

If the C's don't get it, I'd like to see Atlanta get number 1 and screw the Suns over.

I really don't want Memphis to be number 1 or 2, the Grizzly franchise sucks. I'm always waiting for their next relocation.

oh come on... what has the Suns done wrong??? i cant imagine them losing in the 2nd round to a bunch of dirty players and not getting the 4th pick they should...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 04:00 AM   #10
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
Well considering this draft year {for Toronto} is most likely going to be quieter then Mother Theresa at a confession, whomever lands the number one pick is irrelevant to me but I feel a frightening scenerio for many teams in the East would be if The Bucks scored the 1st seed in the end. I still believe if they remained injury free this year a playoff birth most definitley was a realistic possibility or goal for Milwaukee. With this years draft class being so highly praised as the strongest since the prolific 2003 group its almost cartain that any player the Bucks aqcuire will surley only make them a well molded team overall.

Think about it right quick. . .

PF: Andrew Bogut
C: Greg Oden

OR

PF: Kevin Durant
C: Andrew Bogut

Not too shabby either way you look at it. . .

D & D / Done & Done

Durant at PF

The guy is one of the greatest SF prospects to come out in years. Bucks need to move Charlie V for a defensive PF.
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 04:03 AM   #11
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
oh come on... what has the Suns done wrong??? i cant imagine them losing in the 2nd round to a bunch of dirty players and not getting the 4th pick they should...

I think it would be great if they missed it. The West is stacked, and the Hawks are a good franchise. I'd like to see the Hawks catch a break.
Old 05-19-2007, 04:17 AM   #12
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Kings probably won't win it so I'd want Charlotte, Chicago, or Portland to win it.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 04:27 AM   #13
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumquat
Durant at PF

The guy is one of the greatest SF prospects to come out in years. Bucks need to move Charlie V for a defensive PF.

Yea I concur with that man. . .

Im sure theres a fine market or demand for a Charlie V around the league as well. The only question left to answer is for who? Who do you get in return for this young prospect who contains decent size and perimeter play? Obviously the key would be to recieve a qaulity big in return but those don't necessarly come cheap now a days. . .
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 04:53 AM   #14
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Arrow Re: The draft lottery is on tuesday.

1memphis
2boston
3milawaukee
4phoenix
5seattle
6portland
7minnesota
8charlotle
9chicago
10sacramento
]11atlanta
12 phladephia
13new orlaeans
14la clippers
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 04:58 AM   #15
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

I want the east at the top of the board so we can swing the pendulum back where it belongs!
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: