Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-21-2007, 02:50 PM   #46
l3bronBryant
I airball my layups

l3bronBryant has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Most Overrated & Underrated Movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
Ok kid, you're right. You, as a pre-pubescent child, know more about films than me, a student in film school. Thank you for setting me straight.

A) u lie so y bother?
B) film school so ur too retarded to go to college?
C) U MUST BE FAILING HAHAHA
D) BTW IM 19 ASS
l3bronBryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 02:58 PM   #47
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

Overrated: The Matrix trilogy although I liked the first one the other 2 were pure crap and to me ruined the original.

Underrated: Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels, Pool Hall Junkies, 2 great movies that barley anyone has ever heard about.

Just to add one to your guy’s argument of current classics would you all consider Dazed and Confused one? to me that will be held 20 years from now in the class of fast times at ridgemont high
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 02:59 PM   #48
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3bronBryant
A) u lie so y bother?
B) film school so ur too retarded to go to college?
C) U MUST BE FAILING HAHAHA
D) BTW IM 19 ASS

A) About what exactly?
B) Last I checked, the University of Colorado Film Program is a college, but maybe I'm wrong
C) Unfortunately, I do not posess your intellect, spelling, and grammar abilites, but I do just fine regardless
D) Shame on your public school system then.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 03:03 PM   #49
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Overrated: The whole final destination series
Underrated: The Green Mile
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 03:03 PM   #50
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by schyza
Just to add one to your guy’s argument of current classics would you all consider Dazed and Confused one? to me that will be held 20 years from now in the class of fast times at ridgemont high

Dazed and Confused is great, one of my favorite movies regardless of genre. In high school, my idiot friends and I re-created the trash cans vs. mailbox scenes and ended up getting arrested for it. Oh well, it was worth it.

Check ya later!
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 04:03 PM   #51
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3bronBryant
dont give will ferrell **** tallented actor at being who he is and adam sandler has made classics not only happy gilmore and billy madison, but also serious like punch drunk love AND THE F*****ng departed insulting to say the least very bad choice give up
i guess i am to assume you are willing to argue over what other people think is overrated and underrated as far as cinema goes...
i am not...

If you think Will Ferrell is some great comedic genius fine... If you think Adam Sandlar makes classics so be it...
I never said Departed was good or bad but the original film is way better....

Next time wait until after you're sober to post so someone doesnt have to use the Englishfor dummies text to make that incoherent dribble make sense...
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 06:53 PM   #52
Dr Giggles
Kids at the park dunk on me

Dr Giggles has an OK reputation so far

Overrated: Braveheart, Batman Begins, Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Shrek 1 and 2

Underrated: Starship Troopers (don't laugh:), Matchstick Men, Man on the Moon, Babe (how could you not love that little piggie?)
Dr Giggles is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: